The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Anyone want to guess how much this will cost on PS

cn coyb
333 posts Sunday League Hero
Can anyone give me a rough estimate on how much they think this squad will cost on PS within the first week of FUT https://www.futhead.com/18/squads/3559579/ I know it will be expensive

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Circa 600k
  • cn coyb
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Circa 600k
    Ye I was thinking around that but wasn’t 100% cus I’m switching to PS from Xbox so markets are different at start due to early access. Thanks
  • tommygravesen
    192 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ramos alone will prob be 300k plus
  • cn coyb
    Ramos alone will prob be 300k plus
    Ye ano he will be quality tho so worth it
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    cn coyb wrote: »
    Circa 600k
    Ye I was thinking around that but wasn’t 100% cus I’m switching to PS from Xbox so markets are different at start due to early access. Thanks

Eww, who'd switch to Xbox from anything?? Xbox is actually the worst console out of anythibg
  • Boommaametw3
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bro Dani Parejo has 45 pace hahaha. Use Thomas from ATL and Santiago Arias for perfect link. Use Lenglet from Barca and spend the Ramos money on your attack. And Koscielny instead of Otamendi and he will link with Lenglet. In midfield, Ndidi from Leicester and Michael Seri from fulham . Its fifa you need pace

Use the Ramos money on Lacazette and Rashford or Martial

No offense your team sucks and it will be expensive cause most are high rated this year.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Circa 600k

Eww, who'd switch to Xbox from anything?? Xbox is actually the worst console out of anythibg

Embarrassing
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Circa 600k

Embarrassing

I'm hoping that "embarrassing" is you agreeing that Xbox is terrible and that Ps4 and PC is better?
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Circa 600k

Embarrassing

I'm hoping that "embarrassing" is you agreeing that Xbox is terrible and that Ps4 and PC is better?

It looks like he has an Xbox and he is switching to PS4.
    I think he means your comment was embarrassing as you got the wrong end of the stick.
    Not much compassion on the internet so I wouldn’t take it personally.
  • It costs $69.00 AUD on MightyApe (AUS / NZ)
    Not sure about what it'll cost in Europe
  • Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Circa 600k

Embarrassing

What's wrong with Xbox compare to PS4 please relevant to FIFA game ??
  • FlyingOkapis
    1199 posts Professional
    Arsenik365 wrote: »
    Circa 600k

Embarrassing

What's wrong with Xbox compare to PS4 please relevant to FIFA game ??

Nothing, its a complete over reaction.

I went from PS4 to Xbox and dont regret the decision one bit.
  • Sporter
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have both and I used to be a massive fan of Xbox (I have about 90k gamerscore), but I now use PS4 for FIFA.

It’s not significantly better, but there’s more of a player base which makes the market, in general, cheaper and easier to make profit from.
  • Finesse_4days
    9154 posts League Winner
    Can anyone give me a rough estimate on how much they think this squad will cost on PS within the first week of FUT https://www.futhead.com/18/squads/3559579/ I know it will be expensive

No offence but that is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ squad, so many coins spent on Ramos and then some crap players around him like Parejo and your whole midfield looks dire for the amount of coins the squad should cost which I would guess at around 400k,
  • cn coyb

No offence but that is a **** squad, so many coins spent on Ramos and then some crap players around him like Parejo and your whole midfield looks dire for the amount of coins the squad should cost which I would guess at around 400k,

Don’t care love Ramos