Anyone staying on 18?

UrboiStev
282 posts Sunday League Hero
Please private message me. I want to create a FIFA 18 trading group. It's so easy to trade now. Made 2 mill in 2 weeks. I can give u tips and we can help each other out.

Comments

• Scutch
    8414 posts League Winner
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    Please private message me. I want to create a FIFA 18 trading group. It's so easy to trade now. Made 2 mill in 2 weeks. I can give u tips and we can help each other out.

Why do you need any help if you're making that much anyway?!
  • WFCBagnall
    65156 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »

So people can make the profit then give him some mad deals.
  • UrboiStev

Because it's easier to control the market with more people and we can make even more money
  • Scutch
    8414 posts League Winner

Because it's easier to control the market with more people and we can make even more money

I'd like to think a few people would stay on 18, but I think in reality a lot will make the move to 19. The same was said last year when 17 was coming to an end and so many said they wouldn't switch. Sadly 18 killed off 17 quite quickly into release.
  • UrboiStev

I'd like to think a few people would stay on 18, but I think in reality a lot will make the move to 19. The same was said last year when 17 was coming to an end and so many said they wouldn't switch. Sadly 18 killed off 17 quite quickly into release.

I'm not sure this year. Genuinely feel like FIFA is dying. I know people say that all the time and it's just not true. But I've played FIFA every year since like 07. But the lack of new features is killing the game, this is reflected in YouTube views, peak was probably about 2 years ago. Twitch viewers are alot less. Not helped by Fortnite ofc.
  • UrboiStev
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

So people can make the profit then give him some mad deals.

U know haha
  • EddieFicio
    17724 posts World Class

I'm not sure this year. Genuinely feel like FIFA is dying. I know people say that all the time and it's just not true. But I've played FIFA every year since like 07. But the lack of new features is killing the game, this is reflected in YouTube views, peak was probably about 2 years ago. Twitch viewers are alot less. Not helped by Fortnite ofc.

Yeah.. about that.

EA has just revealed that FIFA 18 has sold 24 million units worldwide since its launch last September (via GamesIndustry), which means that it was selling an average of 2 million units a month. Not including microtransactions.
  • IDARYL
    5607 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Yeah.. about that.

EA has just revealed that FIFA 18 has sold 24 million units worldwide since its launch last September (via GamesIndustry), which means that it was selling an average of 2 million units a month. Not including microtransactions.

Fifa is a game you buy because its fifa, can't see it beating them figures this year.
    And a lot don't even play online, my brother only buys FIFA for career mode
  • Moiizer
    4718 posts National Call-Up
    Whilst people still love football Fifa wont die.
  • Crossland
    4957 posts Big Money Move
    Moiizer wrote: »

• Sercs
    18122 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »