OT: New Zhu album(full) Ringo's Desert

krakos000
18067 posts World Class
Anyone else a fan of Zhu on here?? He is by far my favorite DJ. The way he creates an atmosphere and vibe is unreal. Super chill and nothing like typical DJs nowadays. Seen him about a year ago and I'm seeing him next month again and I can't wait.

The first half of this album had been released already but it's now released fully. Blasting it driving around patrolling for work lol

Comments

• krakos000
    18067 posts World Class
    No one? Way better of a listen than M&M

:trollface:
  • Chubbs
    14641 posts Has That Special Something
    That whole genre is pants.
  • krakos000
    18067 posts World Class
    Chubbs wrote: »
    That whole genre is pants.

Zhu has elements of jazz and blues in his music and live he has a guitarist and saxophonist on stage with him. More than just the typical "press play" djs
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing!! He is playing at my friends place later this month and I cant wait.
  • krakos000
    18067 posts World Class

Your friends place??? What?! I've been listening to this album all day today Haha so good!!
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    krakos000 wrote: »

Your friends place??? What?! I've been listening to this album all day today Haha so good!!

Yeah, Echostage. Should be a crazy good show
  • krakos000
    18067 posts World Class
    Like he runs the venue? I thought you meant his house for a sec lol. I'm so stoked for his show I'm going to in October at the fox theater. I saw him last year and it was amazing.