Career mode gameplay

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How come the gameplay feels really heavy and stiff, dribbling is non existent and first touch seems to be extremely clunky like the players don't know where the ball is. Is there a way to fix this? I just want to play a smooth game of football with no issues. Is it too hard to ask for.

Comments

• MehmetISuarezI
    3490 posts National Call-Up
    there is an option in the game menu I think were you can set the game speed between slow normal and fast, should have a look at it
  • Messi4ever2018
    edited September 2018
    there is an option in the game menu I think were you can set the game speed between slow normal and fast, should have a look at it

Yh I'll do that. It just doesn't feel very responsive and fun to play atm. Also got an interesting video to upload here but don't know how to.
  • Messi4ever2018
    edited September 2018
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    If you are.comparing it to FUT them the difference is the gameplay is slower and players aren't hyped up on chemistry. Use the sliders and game speed adjustments to make it more like FUT if that's what you enjoy more
  • Messi4ever2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    If you are.comparing it to FUT them the difference is the gameplay is slower and players aren't hyped up on chemistry. Use the sliders and game speed adjustments to make it more like FUT if that's what you enjoy more

I prefer it slower as it feels more realistic. My biggest gripe is controller inputs feels very delayed even offline. Who designed this game? It feels like extremely poor net code and terrible hit boxes. The dynamic dribbling system is a complete farce. I've studied gaming and programming at University and tbh FIFA feels like it's half finished. A very poor thought out game. The idea is great, the execution on the other hand is way way off. I'm talking 5-10 years behind what they really should be at. Comparing it to competitive games, FIFA is in no shape to be called e sports ready.
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero

I prefer it slower as it feels more realistic. My biggest gripe is controller inputs feels very delayed even offline. Who designed this game? It feels like extremely poor net code and terrible hit boxes. The dynamic dribbling system is a complete farce. I've studied gaming and programming at University and tbh FIFA feels like it's half finished. A very poor thought out game. The idea is great, the execution on the other hand is way way off. I'm talking 5-10 years behind what they really should be at. Comparing it to competitive games, FIFA is in no shape to be called e sports ready.

There are many terrible things like as simple as having the ref the same color jersey as one of the teams (very simple code) and the fact that the game alwayssss lags when you have a breakaway with the GK on offline (why?)
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something

I don't get input lag at all, it could be your TV? Tried using gaming mode?
  • Can anybody gift me the predator boots and CR7 chapter 5 for my career mode player!
    Please!!! Thank you!
    PSN: Goobie229