Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Have you ever used Gullit?

VICTAAAA
11192 posts Has That Special Something
The forum is such a small sliver of the entire FUT community but it is a wealthy sliver. Just curious how many players here have actually used one of the most consistently expensive cards in the history of FUT.

Have you ever used Gullit? 105 votes

Yes
81%
EddieFicioCampinoMike_PickfordORANGEeffect05ha032742LFC Simon 98Dan is ClutchDiggyo0OainavO0oDoddsHoopsterzBoysie91VICTAAAAMaverickDobbyDooDahShaneLibguyCadey 5AnDrEwThEdOnxciljw 86 votes
No
18%
RealMBlarixChubbsSilky_SewardDavistoKnowlesdinhoIbte10iBarçaBoythedayismyenemaBRISTOL86Retro_GRuttaCouchyThomo_toffeeSadioManAqeel87Dragond81Liverpoolrule19RebelRob 19 votes

Comments

• mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Ruud is life.
  • CeeQue
    12338 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Si güey
  • Campino
    28312 posts Player of the Year
    Yes
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Ruud is life.

• Diggy
    14157 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    15 16 17 & 18 he was always just beyond my means in 14

EDIT All were great except for 17 that was fake Gullit year
  • Maverick
    5891 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
    Only this year. He's quite the player.
  • VICTAAAA
    Yes
    Wonder how how many people will admit to not using him. We the XBCC side of the forum are pretty elitist. :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    Yes
    All versions this fifa , before this fifa I used him on fifa 15 and fifa 17 and I was a bit disappointed as I expected a lot for 2.6 mill but this year his 90 and his prime especially are godly 86 is good but nowhere near as good and gullit with 3* skills is a bit wrong.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23726 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    Mod luck :sunglasses: top 3 all time FUT card that pack pulled beauty in 16
  • EddieFicio
    22327 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    Of course.
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    Yes
    We finally found a pauper on here
  • RealM
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Nope.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    No

Never felt so inferior :cry::joy:

I went for Prime R9 instead. Much more iconic IRL.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26449 posts Player of the Year
    Yes
    Me gusta
  • Knowlesdinho
    12843 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    No, but not because I couldn’t afford. I’m just a bit of a Fifa hipster, but not quite like @Antparry92 with his MLS and Porto theme :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    Yes
    Couchy wrote: »

Never felt so inferior :cry::joy:

I went for Prime R9 instead. Much more iconic IRL.

Just bants, I had a choice between Prime R9 and Prime gullit too and went for gullit as I though he'd make much more of a difference to my team as he can defend and attack and I already had Tots Dybala and Tots Ronaldo untradeable.
  • WFCBagnall
    75334 posts Moderator
    Yes
    The GOAT
  • VICTAAAA
    Yes
    I think th next poll should contain the triggering question: do people still think Gullit Gang cards are anywhere close to 90/Prime Gullit? :trollface:
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    Yes
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    I think th next poll should contain the triggering question: do people still think Gullit Gang cards are anywhere close to 90/Prime Gullit? :trollface:

Tots Savic and Tots goreztka are trash bags compared to prime Gullit
  • RebelRob
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Was tempted to see what the hype was about, but the one year apart from 15 where I had 20m+ I could have afforded him, r9 was released so that was a no brainer for me.

R9 was an idol for me, even had his r9 blue/silver mercurials or whatever they were :D
  • Antparry92
    18864 posts World Class
    No, but not because I couldn’t afford. I’m just a bit of a Fifa hipster, but not quite like @Antparry92 with his MLS and Porto theme :joy:

Ultimate squad hipster here :joy:
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    He is the missing piece, whether you know it or not.
  • JohnDoe
    11343 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes

I wish my Prime Gullit felt that great. I'd agree with you on Savic being far inferior to Gullit, but I still think Goretzka is a better CM than Gullit.

I think Prime Gullit is a good player, but not the best player in the game, by far. He's a jack of all trades but master of none, at least for me. Once again, I wish he felt all that great for me.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Costs to much
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    Yes
    JohnDoe wrote: »

I wish my Prime Gullit felt that great. I'd agree with you on Savic being far inferior to Gullit, but I still think Goretzka is a better CM than Gullit.

I think Prime Gullit is a good player, but not the best player in the game, by far. He's a jack of all trades but master of none, at least for me. Once again, I wish he felt all that great for me.

His shooting and passing feel like 99 for me as does his strength and ball control and I hate goreztka's clunky dribbling and lack of top quality strength with Gullit if you hold LT every time someone goes near to shield he will push them away goreztka cant do that, I also think gullit's 5* weakfoot and 4* skills makes him unique.
  • Eddie Jones
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    Favorite player the past three years along with Stoichkov. Goal is to have both next year at some point.
  • JohnDoe
    11343 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    JohnDoe wrote: »

His shooting and passing feel like 99 for me as does his strength and ball control and I hate goreztka's clunky dribbling and lack of top quality strength with Gullit if you hold LT every time someone goes near to shield he will push them away goreztka cant do that, I also think gullit's 5* weakfoot and 4* skills makes him unique.

His strength is nowhere near 99 for me. No way he's as strong as TOTS Bats or even 98 Cavani, who both hold off defenders far better than Prime Gullit.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
    This is the first year I've had him and it wasn't until a few months ago that I got him.

Was unconvinced by him for a long time but got used to how to play with him now and he's the boss.

The amount of people that message about my team and him specifically is more than I've had in all my time pre-Ruud
  • Eddie Jones
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    This is the first year I've had him and it wasn't until a few months ago that I got him.

Was unconvinced by him for a long time but got used to how to play with him now and he's the boss.

The amount of people that message about my team and him specifically is more than I've had in all my time pre-Ruud

Haha. All the time I either win because I have him or I’m awful for losing with him. Even when I lose the other guy is pissed off.
  • VICTAAAA
    Yes
    CraigB85 wrote: »

Haha. All the time I either win because I have him or I’m awful for losing with him. Even when I lose the other guy is pissed off.

I think in 16 I just couldn’t find any consistency but even when I was horrid, Ruud was always spectacular. 16 was my first year with him and I haven’t gone without him since.
  • VICTAAAA
    Yes
    @Blarix you trolling us on this poll. You voted “No.” :joy: