Pre order issues

Comments

• En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    Can somebody please help....pre ordered the ultimate edition game yesterday....paid for it.....but game download is not showing on my PS4 at all.....I have gone back onto the PS store and it says I already own the game. Does anybody know why it isn't showing on my PS4??? Only a few hours to launch and it usually displays the download and how long until you can play.
  • Okocha10
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exact same on Xbox also I haven’t had my champions league packs on early access yet!!
  • deang07
    7996 posts League Winner
    En1gma78 wrote: »
    Can somebody please help....pre ordered the ultimate edition game yesterday....paid for it.....but game download is not showing on my PS4 at all.....I have gone back onto the PS store and it says I already own the game. Does anybody know why it isn't showing on my PS4??? Only a few hours to launch and it usually displays the download and how long until you can play.

go to library , purchases , fifa19 , download
  • Hey guys. I preordered ultimate Edition and when I click to download the game in my library, it just doesnt start to download and I get kicked back to the previous menu. What do I have to do to solve this?
    Tried to go from store first, nothing
    Tried to buy another Version or the same again but but it just says: you already have Fifa 19
    There is also enough space on my harddrive
  • ucan
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eddy0492 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I preordered ultimate Edition and when I click to download the game in my library, it just doesnt start to download and I get kicked back to the previous menu. What do I have to do to solve this?
    Tried to go from store first, nothing
    Tried to buy another Version or the same again but but it just says: you already have Fifa 19
    There is also enough space on my harddrive

same problem
  • #EA PLS HELP US I payed the game ultimate edition in june and I still cant downloa it... pls help us it really is not nice whats hepennin here....
  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Won't save much money on trading with sniping on the premarked though. After making some money on sniping, it suddenly became laghish. Wonder why! :neutral:
  • Can somebody please help....pre ordered the champion edition..but game download is not showing on my PS4 at all.....I have gone back onto the PS store and it says I already own the game. Does anybody know why it isn't showing on my PS4? Stayed up all night trying download