Pre order issues

Comments

• EA replied to user who is with the same error

@EAHelp

Gotcha. Not a glitch, but that is normal. As we get closer to launch, you will see that date update to the correct one.

Complete conversation

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1039892620036648960
  • I have a concern & that i am seeing different pricing on the PS4 play-store & on the console. If the discounted prices changes for pre order i would be extremely mad because it proves EA sports is stealing from the fans deciding to change the price any time with out a official message
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    What different prices are you seeing? I've seen the same prices for 19 ever since it's hit the market. Sure you aren't getting the 3 different options mixed up?
  • johnjoe
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I'm in the UK, but I have an account for the ps4 US store from my ps3 days. Can I just buy from the US store as it works out cheaper.
  • Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    What different prices are you seeing? I've seen the same prices for 19 ever since it's hit the market. Sure you aren't getting the 3 different options mixed up?

Yes , its updated now to the same price , but i saw different prices of the ultimate edition
  • Same problem in Turkiye. (Turkey)
    Adamsh wrote: »
    I have issue with ordering ultimate edition using my 10% discount code! Its giving me error that item is currently not available please try again later (f18b015)? Its strange cuz last week i had no problems to order it! So how to fix this? @EA_Andy

• Notis7
    63 posts Park Captain
    Still getting the f18b015 error. Is there anyone who had this problem and fixed it? :(
  • +1 here from Ukraine

@EA_Andy Is there any updates on this? Was happening last year too, but was fixed before release
  • EA_Andy
    3095 posts EA Community Manager
    +1 here from Ukraine

@EA_Andy Is there any updates on this? Was happening last year too, but was fixed before release

Not at the moment - I've escalated it to try and find out why it's happening.
  • Abdoabdo_66
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am living in us, I want to preorder FIFA 19 from uae PlayStation store not the us store because it doesn’t support the arabic commentary , so I made an uae account but when I go to the payment it doesn’t work because of billing address , is there any way to get the arabic commentary to my game? @EA_Andy
  • +1 for the F18B015 error. I have the same issue for 2 days now.

@EA_Andy Thank you for the info up to now, can you confirm that the 10% offer is still available and this is indeed a technical issue? I hope it will be solved before 3-days early access.
  • deni_saintp
    990 posts Professional
    Same problem in Russia
  • Same F18B015 error in Russia. Does anyone know when it will be fixed?
  • Hi,

I have the same problem - Czech Republic

PSN ID:Macaan13

Thank you!

2018-09-18.jpg
  • Another guy from Russia with same error is here, lads.

Any updates, @EA_Andy ?
  • Same error for Romania. Will it be back until launch or not?
  • Hey, everyone, don't panic.
    It was like that previous year too and was fixed before release.
  • The same problem in Germany: "This item is currently no available. Please try again later. (F18B015)"
    Probably this buy in game will not work until the game will be released and we will need to buy it at full price. But better, we can SKIP FIFA2019 because EA is not serous and has no respect for the clients.
  • Thousands of messages about this error. Electronic Arts, tell us exactly: will this bug be fixed or not? Are you trying to fix it?
  • Same problem in Belarus. Will ea fix it?
  • Same for Saudi Arabia store. Can't see the offer on the main menu tile
  • @EA_Andy
    Another week is ending.
    Only few days till Release.

Are there any updates?
  • DtmQrv
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Hi guys. The in-game offer from fifa 18 worked for me today, Romania store. Try again, maybe you'll get lucky
  • EA_Andy
    3095 posts EA Community Manager
    @withoutknife Are you getting the fbxxxxxxx error? Can you try again and see if it works now as some players have reported it's working for them now.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    @withoutknife Are you getting the fbxxxxxxx error? Can you try again and see if it works now as some players have reported it's working for them now.

Thank you, @EA_Andy
    I will try as soon as will be near console.
    I'll let you know
  • Try changing ur payment information in ur Psn account. I tried a different credit card and it worked righthaway
  • withoutknife
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    EA_Andy wrote: »

@EA_Andy
    Can confirm - everything works fine now.
    Fifa 19 was successfully pre-ordered with -10% from FIFA 18!

Thanks for fixing this, but note that similar thing happened last year too. Try to avoid repeating of that in Fifa 20 if you can :smile:

Have a nice weekend!
  • Had the same F18B015 issue last few weeks but it finally worked now and managed to preorder Ultimate Edition with 10% off.
  • @EA_Andy Hello , I have the same problem, i have been trying since i received the event on PSN events .. Tried for 3 weeks now.
    i contacted everyone, raised alot of requests on EA chat and also Twitter, but still no one responded .. i have funds in my wallet so i need to buy it ASAP.

Please look into my issue because i badly need to preorder now to download before the game releases.

UK account , Fifa 18 UK CD
    PSN : MooDy-72
    Current location : Saudi Arabia (GMT+3)
  • @EA_Andy Hello,

I have issue related with 10% loyalty discount on FUT ultimate edition. When i enter in the game, there is no information or links about this offer.

PSN : krasawa2018
    Current location : Moldova (GMT+3)