Is this a downgrade?

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2018
If i sell gullit and son i can complete prime dinho sbc. Do you think it’s a good move? Also open to any suggestions who to replace fof son for about 1.6 mil
E518_AA5_C_44_BE_43_D2_9193_A751_B9716_FA3.jpg
Before
81170_FC3_DBD4_4_EB8_B6_D9_91_C0070_ABC15.png
After
Post edited by Syahiran17 on

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7071 posts Big Money Move
    Not in a competitive sense but if you’re bored with the game and want to try him before the game ends then you may as well.
  • Blipper65
    971 posts Professional
    just do it if you want. i thought i would enjoy 98 ney or 99 suarez till the end of game but now my tots Messi and tots Dybala duo make me regret of not buying them 3 months ago.
  • Syahiran17
    edited September 2018
    Not in a competitive sense but if you’re bored with the game and want to try him before the game ends then you may as well.
    Nice advice dude . Thanks man
  • Syahiran17
    Blipper65 wrote: »
    just do it if you want. i thought i would enjoy 98 ney or 99 suarez till the end of game but now my tots Messi and tots Dybala duo make me regret of not buying them 3 months ago.

Wow, where do you played them both? Both st?
  • Headshrinker363
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    I sold 88 Vieira, 91 Pogba and 92 Son to do Prime Dinho. Replaced son with Dinho, Pogba with TOTS Matic and 88 Vieira with the 86. Unfortunately it hasn’t worked out for me, I’m now twiddling my thumbs until 19 gets released.
  • Syahiran17
    I sold 88 Vieira, 91 Pogba and 92 Son to do Prime Dinho. Replaced son with Dinho, Pogba with TOTS Matic and 88 Vieira with the 86. Unfortunately it hasn’t worked out for me, I’m now twiddling my thumbs until 19 gets released.

That’s what I’m worry about. You like son better than dinho?
  • Blipper65
    971 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Syahiran17 wrote: »

@Syahiran17 yeah mate. and it is fantastic. Sometimes with prime Maradona on cam, Gullit on LCM, SMS on cdm
    Screenshot_20180903-115201_Companion.jpg
  • Syahiran17

@Syahiran17 yeah mate. and it is fantastic. Sometimes with prime Maradona on cam, Gullit on LCM, SMS on cdm

Nice squad dude. Btw how’s modric? Never tried him before
  • Blipper65
    971 posts Professional

Nice squad dude. Btw how’s modric? Never tried him before

he is great. so quick and agile. very well rounded btw. i played him some months ago but sold to get more coins before futties. And now as coins doesn't matter i got him back asap. In the end i may tell that he is one of the best CMs this year and i tried a lot...specifically TOTY one, not sure about nif and fof versions tho.
  • Headshrinker363
    4776 posts National Call-Up

That’s what I’m worry about. You like son better than dinho?

I preferred Son