FoF Isco

selb
6120 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2018
Anyone used his 97 version as 7chem CM? I'm a little short for his PTG atm so wondered if it'd be a massive difference?

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Nah only the ptg, can’t you use those skills that got you Suarez so cheap to find out. If you don’t like him you can always sell him for a nice tidy profit B)

Tbh though, there will only be a tiny difference between them so he should still be very good. Avoid the tots though, that card felt real average.
  • selb
    Nah only the ptg, can’t you use those skills that got you Suarez so cheap to find out. If you don’t like him you can always sell him for a nice tidy profit B)

Tbh though, there will only be a tiny difference between them so he should still be very good. Avoid the tots though, that card felt real average.

Man I've been on his PTG all day but none have come up for less than 480k, I'm not far off it but enough at this stage of the game to consider the FoF version
  • WarrenBarton
    selb wrote: »

Man I've been on his PTG all day but none have come up for less than 480k, I'm not far off it but enough at this stage of the game to consider the FoF version

That’s a bummer, I got him 450 Friday and then he was 420 on Sunday. Hopefully he drops a little bit more for you. Prices seem to be up and down like a yo-yo at the mo.
  • selb

That’s a bummer, I got him 450 Friday and then he was 420 on Sunday. Hopefully he drops a little bit more for you. Prices seem to be up and down like a yo-yo at the mo.

Yeah i might wait a couple days before pulling the trigger on the FoF version, see how it goes
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn't enjoy him at all, used him as a RCM and it just felt like he wasn't even there, very disappointing! He contributed to nothing, which is surprising given his stats.
  • ceeags
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    A lot of his stats are maxed out so at 7 chem there is very marginal difference.
  • JohnDoe
    11192 posts Has That Special Something
    The PTG was an awesome CM for me. He's got all the right defensive stats, and he's incredible offensively. I got him for under 400k like a week ago, it's strange that his price has risen so much (unless you're on PS).
  • selb
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The PTG was an awesome CM for me. He's got all the right defensive stats, and he's incredible offensively. I got him for under 400k like a week ago, it's strange that his price has risen so much (unless you're on PS).

Nah I'm Xbox mate, it's annoying is what it is! I'll wait a day or so and see what happens before pulling the trigger on the FoF
  • JohnDoe

Nah I'm Xbox mate, it's annoying is what it is! I'll wait a day or so and see what happens before pulling the trigger on the FoF

Oh, alrighty, then. He'll probably play pretty much the same on 7 chem.
  • Jonboyparker
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    What you're team looking like?
  • selb
    It looks like this @Jonboyparker

Screenshot_20180904-213744.jpg

I wanna possibly get either of the 97 Isco and maybe a new RB, was thinking of 90 Fernandes
  • forearms
    4479 posts National Call-Up

I wanna possibly get either of the 97 Isco and maybe a new RB, was thinking of 90 Fernandes

With those players, I wonder if it would be better as 4-2-2-2 with Messi and Isco as wide CAMs. Maybe not, but in theory it makes sense.
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    If you would consider swapping players in game, you could get get Talisca at LCM, he is truly amazing and then Telles at LB, he's the best LB in the game and will still be unreal on 8 chem. Then just swap Ronaldo and Suarez along with Messi and Gullit round and chem is sorted!
  • WarrenBarton
    What don’t you like about Vrsaljko?

Not used that Fernandez but he looks like a real stopper, so I would imagine he would be good at defending but not so much dribbling.

If you want an attacking rb then tots caligiuri is very good and a reasonable price, although he needs an anchor on him as he is basically a boosted up right mid
  • selb
    forearms wrote: »

With those players, I wonder if it would be better as 4-2-2-2 with Messi and Isco as wide CAMs. Maybe not, but in theory it makes sense.

I will possibly try that formation when I've got the players, I'm start trying different formations now anyway so I'll see what fits
  • selb
    Oweyman wrote: »
    If you would consider swapping players in game, you could get get Talisca at LCM, he is truly amazing and then Telles at LB, he's the best LB in the game and will still be unreal on 8 chem. Then just swap Ronaldo and Suarez along with Messi and Gullit round and chem is sorted!

I'd rather not be swapping players or formations ig tbh but they are great players, I know that for a fact, I'll see what happens with Isco before I look at those players again, I've had them a few times before and wanna try something else
  • selb
    What don’t you like about Vrsaljko?

Not used that Fernandez but he looks like a real stopper, so I would imagine he would be good at defending but not so much dribbling.

If you want an attacking rb then tots caligiuri is very good and a reasonable price, although he needs an anchor on him as he is basically a boosted up right mid

I'm just not completely sold on Vrsaljko, he's ok nothing special although he is very good at attacking and whipping crosses in!

I've never been sold on Caligiuri, he's just not my sort of player I don't think, he looks very weak defensively even eith the chem boost.

I'm not completely sold on any RB atm but ideally I'd like them to be able to attack and defend and also at least 3* skills
  • Caligiuri & Fernandes are both quality I highly recommend either of them, plus both can play anywhere if needed.
  • selb
    Caligiuri & Fernandes are both quality I highly recommend either of them, plus both can play anywhere if needed.

Caligiuri just looks really bad defensively, even with the chem boost but looks great offensively, Fernandes looks great both ways.

Anymore suggestions on RB?
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Kimmich- great going forward and great defensively very well rounded always in right position and got a great cross on him, want a all rounder he is your guy

TOTS Mbabu- Defensively a monster very strong but lacks going forward

TOTS Debuchy- Good going forward and defensively sound, felt quite strong too and decent cross, gets you goals too he is your man if you want one that is great in attack
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get Trippier mate
  • JohnDoe
    I’ve tried all of the right-backs mentioned above, and more. This is how I’d rank them.

FOF Valencia>TOTS Mbabu>TOTS Walker>Futties Vrsaljko>FOF Fernandes>FOF Moses>TOTS Kimmich>TOTS Caligiuri>TOTS Debuchy
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve tried all of the right-backs mentioned above, and more. This is how I’d rank them.

FOF Valencia>TOTS Mbabu>TOTS Walker>Futties Vrsaljko>FOF Fernandes>FOF Moses>TOTS Kimmich>TOTS Caligiuri>TOTS Debuchy

Where would you rank prime Zanetti in that list?
  • JohnDoe
    edited September 2018
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Below all of the aforementioned RBs, and maybe even below FOF Sidibe.
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Below all of the aforementioned RBs, and maybe even below FOF Sidibe.

what about Trippier?
  • selb
    Finally got his PTG for 400k, a little more than I wanted yo pay but damn he's good! Playing at LCM and a couple halves at LCAM, his finesse shots on his right foot are amazing, thanks for the suggestion @WarrenBarton
  • WarrenBarton
    Finally got his PTG for 400k, a little more than I wanted yo pay but damn he's good! Playing at LCM and a couple halves at LCAM, his finesse shots on his right foot are amazing, thanks for the suggestion @WarrenBarton

No problem, I agree he is amazing. He really plays to his stats, unlike his tots that I had untradeable and stuck in an sbc lol.
  • Jonboyparker
    @selb what's Isco like at LCM in a 41212(2)? I'm thinking of getting him now I've sold Pogba.

I couldn't get Pogba working at CDM in a 4222 unlike the pros :D 4222 has been dreadful for me this time round
  • selb
    He's actually really good, I've only played a handful of games with him on 7 chem (just need to get TOTS Alba for full chem), mainly LCM but I have used him at LCAM a couple times and he's really good in both positions, his long finesse shots are really good, his passing and dribbling are good, as you'd expect, obviously his defending isn't the best but that's not why I brought him, I'll be playing more tonight so I'll give an update after a few more games, well worth the 400k I paid atm.

With him, TOTS Suarez, R96, FoF Messi and Gullit I don't think people know what to do or who to mark, they can all score great goals, near or far, power or finesse, I think my team now has a good balance if power, strength, agility and speed.
  • Jonboyparker
    He's actually really good, I've only played a handful of games with him on 7 chem (just need to get TOTS Alba for full chem), mainly LCM but I have used him at LCAM a couple times and he's really good in both positions, his long finesse shots are really good, his passing and dribbling are good, as you'd expect, obviously his defending isn't the best but that's not why I brought him, I'll be playing more tonight so I'll give an update after a few more games, well worth the 400k I paid atm.

With him, TOTS Suarez, R96, FoF Messi and Gullit I don't think people know what to do or who to mark, they can all score great goals, near or far, power or finesse, I think my team now has a good balance if power, strength, agility and speed.

Sounds promising. I may have him at RCM so he switches with my cam and the keep Gullit at LCAM. Just need a CAM and LB (might give telles a go). Luckily I have CR7 for strong link. Feel bad for selling Pogba but 1.5m and he's not doing a lot for me.