94 Modric

selb
6120 posts Big Money Move
Has anyone used him? I don't see much about him on here and haven't faced him at all iirc, also, what chem style would you guys suggest for him at RCM?

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7065 posts Big Money Move
    Used the toty but not the 94. He was very good and felt really aggressive and nippy with an anchor on him, but I didn’t have as much defensive strength in midfield back then so I had to boost his defending.
    If it was now I would probably stick a hawk on him.
    Ptg Isco is probably better in attack and more fun if you can afford him though.
  • Maverick
    4750 posts National Call-Up
    He's what you would expect. He's a great passer, technically plays great, turns well, and is fast enough. The obvious downside is his 11 year old girl frame. He's losing basically every 50-50 ball. Aside from that, good player. As long as you don't try to use him as a Gullit, I say give him a shot.
  • WarrenBarton
    Maverick wrote: »
    He's what you would expect. He's a great passer, technically plays great, turns well, and is fast enough. The obvious downside is his 11 year old girl frame. He's losing basically every 50-50 ball. Aside from that, good player. As long as you don't try to use him as a Gullit, I say give him a shot.

Just looked and there is quite a physical difference between the 94 and 96. I guess that + the anchor I used made him feel very aggressive in the 50/50’s
  • selb
    Used the toty but not the 94. He was very good and felt really aggressive and nippy with an anchor on him, but I didn’t have as much defensive strength in midfield back then so I had to boost his defending.
    Ptg Isco is probably better in attack and more fun if you can afford him though.

Yeah i got enough for PTG Isco, would he be better at RCM than Modric do you think?
  • selb
    Maverick wrote: »

Haha yeah I don't like how small he is either, I've been using FoF Pogba so may need some getting used to!
  • WarrenBarton
    selb wrote: »

Yeah i got enough for PTG Isco, would he be better at RCM than Modric do you think?

I am really liking ptg Isco, and your midfield and rb look strong enough in defence to compensate for his not so strong defending stats. + Isco seems to be quite cheap now compared to the weekend so you shouldn’t lose much value (relative to the market) if you don’t get on with him. I have an Engine to boost his reactions etc.... he feels really nice on the ball and has scored some nice long shots. In fact he seems to have an absolute rocket of a shot, even though his shot power is average for such a high rated card.
  • selb
    selb wrote: »

I am really liking ptg Isco, and your midfield and rb look strong enough in defence to compensate for his not so strong defending stats. + Isco seems to be quite cheap now compared to the weekend so you shouldn’t lose much value (relative to the market) if you don’t get on with him. I have an Engine to boost his reactions etc.... he feels really nice on the ball and has scored some nice long shots. In fact he seems to have an absolute rocket of a shot, even though his shot power is average for such a high rated card.

Thanks mate, maybe I'll take a look at Isco instead then