FIFA 19

1
C94_
181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2018
Hi this is C94_ my names is Carlos and i want do some change in FIFA 19 , i want to change the net of the goals in FIFA 19 like the stadium Santiago bernabeu and I want FIFA street on FIFA 19 and IF i could have a own player so I can play with him in ultimate team online with him and more ex: Champions league and Møre like Europa league to , Thanks you so much of you guys could do just for me and my firends and maybe to the world to bit it woultd me more fun IF it was just for me and my friends and have kit creator to in fifa 19 i haved contact you before to byeeee
Post edited by C94_ on

Comments

  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh dear, please go easy on him folks
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xGrumpyWolfx what do you mean ?
  • Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Where to send the Fifa 19 Carlos?
    Is it ok if I will send you a link to download the new Fifa 19 you asked for, designed just for you and your friends?
    Only 3 friends can be invited for free - and one of them must be the goal keeper in Fifa Street.
    P.s. goal keeper are not allowed to go forward. So it is not a bug.
    Furthermore, we would like to thank you for the insight, it must had been hard to write it in English, your name Carlos was the only thing giving you away.
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hello man thanks no my name is more than Carlos , okej thanks bro can you giving me the link on my email ? :) hos do i contact you ?
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    You should take your email out of your comment. Good suggestions to be fair but they are not in Fifa 19 so don't believe the poster above.

  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Blarix Ok bro thanks
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Imtnt you are a buger
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    never put your mail on forums kiddo and what you asked will never be looked at..
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Oke how do you know thats it not going be loooked ? @MrMack08
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    Oke how do you know thats it not going be loooked ? @MrMack08

    It's EA, we're asking some things since fifa17 and it's still not fixed/added. They only think about money
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What have you talked about since fifa 17 ? @MrMack08
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or the peoples ?? @MrMack08
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    What have you talked about since fifa 17 ? @MrMack08

    Is this your first fifa?
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ?? Add me on ps4 @MrMack08
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ;)
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    ?? Add me on ps4 @MrMack08

    I don't add people on ps4, I'm just gonna tell you: buy the standard version and don't buy fifapoints
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why do you want me to buy the standard vision and dont buying FIFA points ? @MrMack08 add me if you want C94_
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    Why do you want me to buy the standard vision and dont buying FIFA points ? @MrMack08 add me if you want C94_

    Bc if you give EA more money they will never change the gameplay
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just want the FIFA 19 ultimate team edition so i can pick a Champions leauge card
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    I just want the FIFA 19 ultimate team edition so i can pick a Champions leauge card

    I'm sorry but that's like giving the store 20 euro/dollar/stones more for a lollypop. Don't do it, you will get a card even if you buy the standard one
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its says that the standard it not going to be a champions league 1 pack @MrMack08
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    Its says that the standard it not going to be a champions league 1 pack @MrMack08

    you're prob just a kid but keep your money, just get the standard one and you will get more cards while playing
  • C94_
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Okej bro thanks im 24 Years old so i not kid but do i get more better packs IF i take the standard edition @MrMack08
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    C94_ wrote: »
    Okej bro thanks im 24 Years old so i not kid but do i get more better packs IF i take the standard edition @MrMack08

    grind the game, it's more rewarding then paying for it
  • Boommaametw3
    1817 posts Fans' Favourite
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    C94_ wrote: »
    Okej bro thanks im 24 Years old so i not kid but do i get more better packs IF i take the standard edition @MrMack08

    grind the game, it's more rewarding then paying for it

    What if he is married,work like 50 hours and has kids??? Not everyone has lots of time to spend on the game and just because you don't spend doesn't mean you don't lose anything. Time is also money
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    C94_ wrote: »
    Okej bro thanks im 24 Years old so i not kid but do i get more better packs IF i take the standard edition @MrMack08

    grind the game, it's more rewarding then paying for it

    What if he is married,work like 50 hours and has kids??? Not everyone has lots of time to spend on the game and just because you don't spend doesn't mean you don't lose anything. Time is also money

    There is a f-ing app on mobile and pc, you can spend 5 minutes on it when you're doing nothing at work. If you work for your money then you do what you want but giving EA money is like paying for burger and the guy that made it spat on it and whiped his **** with it
  • Boommaametw3
    1817 posts Fans' Favourite
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    C94_ wrote: »
    Okej bro thanks im 24 Years old so i not kid but do i get more better packs IF i take the standard edition @MrMack08

    grind the game, it's more rewarding then paying for it

    What if he is married,work like 50 hours and has kids??? Not everyone has lots of time to spend on the game and just because you don't spend doesn't mean you don't lose anything. Time is also money

    There is a f-ing app on mobile and pc, you can spend 5 minutes on it when you're doing nothing at work. If you work for your money then you do what you want but giving EA money is like paying for burger and the guy that made it spat on it and whiped his **** with it

    Don't be naive. Especially at the start of game with no coins or fifapoints, it would take a whole day before you get 40,000 coins profit. I doubt you would even make 40k on first day because if you are flipping gold cards for 300-400 coins per player and you don't have like 500,000 to mass bid. You probably gonna snipe a few cards, list them and wait for them to be sold then rinse and repeat the whole process again.
    I trade myself but to someone spending all that time for 40,000 isn't worth it and would rather spend 25 dollars opening packs and might make even more than that if lucky.

    Don't pretend trading is a 5 minute things else no one will buy fifapoints or coins. Trading eat away a lot of time, don't we already have to play 40 games a week, divison rivals and squad battles too. That's too much time spent on a video game. To someone they just don't have that time.
  • Boommaametw3
    1817 posts Fans' Favourite
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    C94_ wrote: »
    Okej bro thanks im 24 Years old so i not kid but do i get more better packs IF i take the standard edition @MrMack08

    grind the game, it's more rewarding then paying for it

    What if he is married,work like 50 hours and has kids??? Not everyone has lots of time to spend on the game and just because you don't spend doesn't mean you don't lose anything. Time is also money

    There is a f-ing app on mobile and pc, you can spend 5 minutes on it when you're doing nothing at work. If you work for your money then you do what you want but giving EA money is like paying for burger and the guy that made it spat on it and whiped his **** with it

    Don't be naive. Especially at the start of game with no coins or fifapoints, it would take a whole day before you get 40,000 coins profit. I doubt you would even make 40k on first day because if you are flipping gold cards for 300-400 coins per player and you don't have like 500,000 to mass bid. You probably gonna snipe a few cards, list them and wait for them to be sold then rinse and repeat the whole process again.
    I trade myself but to someone spending all that time for 40,000 isn't worth it and would rather spend 25 dollars opening packs and might make even more than that if lucky.

    Don't pretend trading is a 5 minute things else no one will buy fifapoints or coins. Trading eat away a lot of time, don't we already have to play 40 games a week, divison rivals and squad battles too. That's too much time spent on a video game. To someone they just don't have that time.

    You don't have to play that many games, there are other ways to make coins but hey you do you go suck some eadick

    Am not saying you have to play games for coins. The weekend league will take at least 10 hours if you play all games to some that is already too much time to spend on a game per week and how can somebody like that trade like you when he barely has time to even play the game. Common sense everyone is different.
Sign In or Register to comment.