97 Messi

selb
6120 posts Big Money Move
Anyone used both versions? I can't imagine much of difference but is like some opinions please

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    They are basically the same. FoF is cheaper and looks way better than the boring IF card.
  • selb
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    They are basically the same. FoF is cheaper and looks way better than the boring IF card.

Haha yeah that's what I thought and yeah the FoF is around 200-300k cheaper, it's weird though coz when I compared them the IF version has actually got more stats than the FoF
  • Jonboyparker
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    Might sell FOF Pogba for a Messi or Suarez :o I'm assuming that's what you are doing
  • selb
    edited September 2018
    Might sell FOF Pogba for a Messi or Suarez :o I'm assuming that's what you are doing

Hell yeah man, I need to try Messi at least once! I'm selling FoF Pogba, FoF Valencia, FoF Ibra and already sold TOTS Talisca and TOTS Telles (I will buy him back if I can though) and looking to build this when they've sold

Screenshot_20180903-153500.jpg
  • Lackosweat
    Messi is fun as hell. Best CF in the game B)
    A few goals I've scored with him :#
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • selb
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Those are some sweet finesse shots man! I had Gullit at CAM before but I've now moved him to LCM and getting Messi for CAM
  • Lackosweat
    selb wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Those are some sweet finesse shots man! I had Gullit at CAM before but I've now moved him to LCM and getting Messi for CAM

Do it. You will not regret at all !
  • Jonboyparker
    Let me know how Modric and Messi are please. I'm tempted by Modric for CR7 strong link
  • selb
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

I hope not, just splashed out 1.2 mil for him!
    Let me know how Modric and Messi are please. I'm tempted by Modric for CR7 strong link

Will do mate, just got Suarez to get now and I'll wait till I see another for 750k odd, I've seen a few today
  • Jonboyparker
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Will do mate, just got Suarez to get now and I'll wait till I see another for 750k odd, I've seen a few today

Good stuff. Thinking of having a revamp soon. FOF Pogba is much better in a narrow formation. Don't see him much at CDM and I can't use him like the pro's obviously. I bet Messi is insane in a 41212(2).
  • selb
    Holy **** I just got TOTS Suarez for 650k!
  • selb
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Good stuff. Thinking of having a revamp soon. FOF Pogba is much better in a narrow formation. Don't see him much at CDM and I can't use him like the pro's obviously. I bet Messi is insane in a 41212(2).

Yeah Pogba is definitely better at RCM, I've tried his lower IF at CDM and he seemed totally wasted!

I'm hoping my little revamp will work out, I got everyone now so I'll let you know how it goes @Jonboyparker
  • Jonboyparker
    Holy **** I just got TOTS Suarez for 650k!

Nice!