only 1.8% FIFA players made it to D1

Mr. Soper
2554 posts Fans' Favourite
Just made it and Xbox gives you the amount of player who have done it it own the game. Suprized so low, seeing how everyone talk on here.

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13021 posts Has That Special Something
    A lot of people don't even play seasons outside of objectives tbh, also nobody likes playing anyone from division 2 upwards :D
  • Retro_G
    28232 posts Player of the Year
    Bloody hell, always knew I was a guru at Fifa, that stat will stroke my ego even more...
    Git Gud Scrubs! :trollface:
  • number7rocky
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    That's because people on here are some of the more hard core players where getting to d1 is the norm, play the game alot.

There's a huge amount of casual players who maybe play just a few games a week or may go months without playing at all or play a bit and give up. They aren't going to reach the level needed to get to d1 when they barely play
  • Thehubby
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    Just made it and Xbox gives you the amount of player who have done it it own the game. Suprized so low, seeing how everyone talk on here.

Where does it show you on the game I'm on PlayStation

Thanks
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move
    Thehubby wrote: »

Thanks

I think the only thing you can check on PS4 is the trophy for reaching division 1, unfortunately this also includes offline fut seasons so won’t give you the answer you are looking for.
  • CaptainDan-
    691 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Congrats, that puts you in the top 180,000 players lol
  • CharlieC
    6200 posts Big Money Move
    People have always told me I'm special
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Xbox is a dead console
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Yes we are the Elite :D
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    That's nice to read. I might actually try to win it this week. I've just been sitting there for weeks now
  • Trobos_Locos
    1295 posts Professional
    This Fifa I didn't win Division 1 but I reached Division 1 a few times.

1.8% sounds really low.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018

Thanks

I think the only thing you can check on PS4 is the trophy for reaching division 1, unfortunately this also includes offline fut seasons so won’t give you the answer you are looking for.

I had no idea you could get it that way. For some reason I assumed you had to play online seasons. Welp, I'm about to go grind out 10 offline seasons at the easiest difficulty. I really want the platinum trophy, and the D1 trophy was the only thing keeping me from getting it. I came within a point of reaching D1 in online FUT seasons, but it's impossible now that everyone and their mom has 20 million coin teams. I just can't compete anymore.
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move

Thanks

I had no idea you could get it that way. For some reason I assumed you had to play online seasons. Welp, I'm about to go grind out 10 offline seasons at the easiest difficulty. I really want the platinum trophy, and the D1 trophy was the only thing keeping me from getting it. I came within a point of reaching D1 in online FUT seasons, but it's impossible now that everyone and their mom has 20 million coin teams. I just can't compete anymore.

It’s a lot easier than squad battles as the ai doesn’t get a chem boost.
  • Jonboyparker

Thanks

I used offline seasons as practice games early on. Blasted through them for the easy games! I was new to the higher difficulties but getting D1 trophy didn't take too long. You don't been need a good team. Used mainly non-rare golds as a fitness squad. It's no where near SB level so if you're on legendary there, you shouldn't have many problems.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Some people don’t half talk some rubbish on this forum
  • truegunn3r
    8619 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Alot of people talk rubbish just to validate a point (and avoid git gud reply). I’ve never said it though. :wink:
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks

Yeah. Only that last one on Ultimate Tour is tricky though. Iirc you can only lose or tie one game and only two of them are on Legendary, rest on Ultimate. Maybe it'd be easier now though with a much better team.
  • Jonboyparker
    alanrudy wrote: »

Thanks

Yeah. Only that last one on Ultimate Tour is tricky though. Iirc you can only lose or tie one game and only two of them are on Legendary, rest on Ultimate. Maybe it'd be easier now though with a much better team.

I'm only average and won the D1 BPL offline with a non-rare team. You get to draw 1 I think. I remember it being a lot easier than SB. The ultimate tour is harder... You have to win them all and most on ultimate if I remember
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Offline seasons talk, Christ
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Where did you get that stat from ?
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    Blarix wrote: »

Wonder what % have won it with 18 points :trollface:
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Carswell wrote: »

Still using that old chestnut against him
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something

You can see the percentage of players who have unlocked certain achievements.
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »

000.01 :trollface: