Fof Trippier vs Tots Kimmich

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
Been using fof trippier and loving him but might have to switch to bundesliga lb. Anyone used both of them? Worry about kimmich pace tbh

Comments

• Tornado31619
    14596 posts Has That Special Something
    Kim Possible
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kimmich is slow against top attackers that most have. But is a significantly bette defender than fof trippier. If u have a fast rcb, then that would help with kimmich. Who u got?
  • Lackosweat
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    FOF Moses is a monster B)
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kimmich all the way
  • Natureboy44
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Tripper is seriously absolutely amazing for me. Tried Kimmich and sold him as he was disappointing. I use Wendall on the left for chem and he has been ok so far.
    Post edited by Natureboy44 on
  • Syahiran17
    @UrboiStev yeah that’s what worries me. Get caught on counter attack. My rcb is rio
  • Syahiran17
    @Tornado31619 @BLqzTT what chem style for him. I guess shadow instead of anchor
  • Syahiran17
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    FOF Moses is a monster B)

I wish i had tried him before when im using fof kante
  • Syahiran17
    Tripper is seriously absolutely amazing for me. Tried Kimmich and sold him as he was disappointing. I use Wendall on the left for chem and he has been ok so far.

Agree mate. I have tried fof valencia, tots walker before although walker is great but trippier is more all rounder and good on the ball.
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Syahiran17 wrote: »

Yhh I’ve got a shadow as I just don’t believe in chem styles but that’s what he came with and he’s very good in my opinion
  • Whufc
    1200 posts Professional
    I have walker and kimmich both untradeable I prefer kimmich
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kimmich with hawk
  • Tried both and settled on Kimmich. He’s fast enough with shadow or catalyst and amazing at defending.

Trippier, he’s good at everything and feels like he has some of the best crossing In the game, got me so many assists.

I settled on Kimmich as he’s better at defending, but more heavyweight, felt like he had better acceleration and more importantly allowed me to link in Werner and Gotetzka.
  • michael15172211
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kimmich is never out of position for me he keeps the Ronaldos and Sane quiet most of the time and is great going forward, got a great shot and great pass as well
  • Syahiran17
    BLqzTT wrote: »
    Syahiran17 wrote: »

Yhh I’ve got a shadow as I just don’t believe in chem styles but that’s what he came with and he’s very good in my opinion

Alright. Will slap shadow on him. Thanks bro
  • Syahiran17
    Whufc wrote: »
    I have walker and kimmich both untradeable I prefer kimmich

Thnks for the reply bro
  • Syahiran17
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    Kimmich with hawk

Hawk? You always attack with your wing backs?
  • Syahiran17
    Tried both and settled on Kimmich. He’s fast enough with shadow or catalyst and amazing at defending.

Trippier, he’s good at everything and feels like he has some of the best crossing In the game, got me so many assists.

I settled on Kimmich as he’s better at defending, but more heavyweight, felt like he had better acceleration and more importantly allowed me to link in Werner and Gotetzka.

Exactly. The reason for switching to kimmich is to give goretzka the chem link
  • Syahiran17
    Kimmich is never out of position for me he keeps the Ronaldos and Sane quiet most of the time and is great going forward, got a great shot and great pass as well

Nice to hear that. Cheers
  • Noob_FC
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have trippier... He is amazing... Great pass... Use anchor/hawk... His passing is absolutely incredible... Especially the threaded through on counter
  • KinggHuss
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trippier is an absolute monster for me, haven't tried Kimmich though. I always play on attacking and use my full backs to overlap. Trippier scores and assists quite a lot!