Don’t stay in div 1 or promote from div 2

Diggy
13619 posts Has That Special Something
Just a heads up guys EA will probably fix in the next few days disgusting this is happening again this year

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/406969/anyone-else-just-get-kicked-off#latest

Comments

• Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    This again ffs

Im guessing champs is okay as i just got out a game - Ill stick to singles thanks for the warning
  • Diggy
    Up
  • BrentfordFC
    11655 posts Has That Special Something
    Good to let people know.
  • Addicksfan
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the heads up, mind you to the guy who went 1-0 up and then quit glitched, I truly hope that game made you win Div 1.....
    Post edited by Addicksfan on
  • Diggy
    edited September 2018
    State of this game do EA not care this & now squad battles is refreshing squads every 2 hours :joy:
  • MattDaddy V1
    1603 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggy wrote: »
    State of this game do EA not care this & now squad battles is refreshing squads every 2 hours :joy:

Thank god for that, thought I was going bloody bonkers last night when it said update in 20 minutes at 8.40pm UK time. Thought that 12 hour borderlands 2 session had fried my brain :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    69612 posts Moderator
    Issue has been passed on.
  • BrentfordFC
    11655 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Who to? Santa Claus ?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    This game :D :D :D
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    That is absolutely the laziest coding I've ever come across from any dev. They basically copied it from last year and even ported the same coding problem. :joy:
  • Diggy
    Blarix wrote: »
    That is absolutely the laziest coding I've ever come across from any dev. They basically copied it from last year and even ported the same coding problem. :joy:

Don’t worry 19 is exactly the same ported code even has the same menu lag that plagued 18 for so many months or at least it was like that on the beta
  • Nervous_Nick
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Nice way to end Fifa18 :D :D
  • Knowlesdinho
    10197 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »

Don’t worry 19 is exactly the same ported code even has the same menu lag that plagued 18 for so many months or at least it was like that on the beta

If Dpad lag returns, I fear for @Dan is Clutch wellbeing!
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    They always do this. Oh let's make the old FIFA broken. So people switch to FIFA 19. Apple do the same with old device with a new iOS. Disgusting companies both of them
  • MrSchneebly
    70 posts Park Captain
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    They always do this. Oh let's make the old FIFA broken. So people switch to FIFA 19. Apple do the same with old device with a new iOS. Disgusting companies both of them

Let's be honest, it's not that at all, it's just terrible coding and they've copied it over
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    Has this been fixed yet?
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    yes, days ago
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    thanks
  • Keano
    12899 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Who to? Santa Claus ?

Bagnall knows people in higher places now that he's a mod :trollface: ... by high places I mean the furthest part up in the world, so yes... Santa Claus you wannabe comedian :trollface: