6120 posts Big Money Move
Just been kicked from a game

Comments

• selb
    And now I can't get into UT, Xbox btw
  • SanderFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess it was a divisions game that normally would have given you access to WL?
  • selb
    edited August 2018
    SanderFC wrote: »
    I guess it was a divisions game that normally would have given you access to WL?

Yeah it was a div 2 title decider, what difference does that make?
  • SanderFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    selb wrote: »

Yeah it was, What difference does that make?

I didn't experience it but I read this today
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9bw1iw/theyve_done_it_two_years_in_a_row_you_cant/
  • selb

Yeah it was, What difference does that make?

I didn't experience it but I read this today
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9bw1iw/theyve_done_it_two_years_in_a_row_you_cant/

Seriously, so now I can't even get back into my UT?
  • WarrenBarton
    7076 posts Big Money Move
    Not been kicked out but I have strangely had 2 squad battle refreshes today. Left me a bit unsure what day it is tbh.
  • selb
    I cannot log back into FUT at all now, keep getting an error saying I cannot connect to Ultimate Team
  • WarrenBarton
    I cannot log back into FUT at all now, keep getting an error saying I cannot connect to Ultimate Team

Can you get on the companion app?
  • Same problem here. This is very annoying
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    Apparently this is a thing... well I’m screwed then. I’m already promoted to D1 with 2 games to play... meaning if i finish my last games I will be promoted to D1 and get kicked from FUT indefinitely...

Any help @EA_Andy ?
  • Same here, same seasons glitch like last year... only this time it'll lock you out of FUT.
  • WarrenBarton
    Is this only Xbox?
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    Wellp seeing as I didnt qualify for WL yet bc i didnt finish the Season, I can only play online singles :D
  • selb

Can you get on the companion app?

Yeah i can get on the app
  • kcichris
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    thanks for bringing this up i will make sure to get relegated from div1 now :D
  • WarrenBarton
    What a crappy end to the game for you people, even worse if you have done every weekend league so far and you miss the last one
  • forearms
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    Imagine they will be forced to extend WL once this gets solved
  • ALuhelm
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same Problem here! Anything we can do to make ea aware of this issue ?
  • selb
    ALuhelm wrote: »

Well I went onto EA Chat and they were about as helpful as a chocolate teapot!
  • WarrenBarton

Tbf, chocolate teapots are excellent for holding chocolate milkshake if you live in an igloo.
  • selb

Tbf, chocolate teapots are excellent for holding chocolate milkshake if you live in an igloo.

Haha you're making this horrendous situation bearable with your humour.

This is efing ridiculous though! @EA_Andy you got any info on this? I can't log into FUT at all anymore, WC UT works fine though so I know it's not my end.
  • Jonboyparker
    5149 posts Big Money Move
    Just played 2 WL games. Wish I'd been kicked out... Lost them both. I' I've got walked all over today. No problems logging in at 11:30 but not ok now though.

You back in?
  • selb
    Just played 2 WL games. Wish I'd been kicked out... Lost them both. I' I've got walked all over today. No problems logging in at 11:30 but not ok now though.

You back in?

No, if you read the link above from reddit it's to do with getting the WL entry reward from seasons, as you can't get it anymore it glitches out and locks FUT completely, can't get on at all
  • Jonboyparker
    edited August 2018

You back in?

No, if you read the link above from reddit it's to do with getting the WL entry reward from seasons, as you can't get it anymore it glitches out and locks FUT completely, can't get on at all
    RayS wrote: »
    Apparently this is a thing... well I’m screwed then. I’m already promoted to D1 with 2 games to play... meaning if i finish my last games I will be promoted to D1 and get kicked from FUT indefinitely...

Any help @EA_Andy ?

Does this mean we can't win D1 now? I was saving that for after WL!
  • selb

You back in?

Any help @EA_Andy ?

I don't know tbh mate, I'm completely fudged now though, can't play any games with the team that I've grinded all year for coz of some stupid glitch! Making me really think twice about getting 19 now!
  • JohnDoe
    11202 posts Has That Special Something
    @EA_DarDar @EA_Leeloo @EA_Cian

Can you pass this on to the devs?
  • selb
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Thanks for that, I sometimes forget that there's more than 1 EA representative on this forum
  • Jonboyparker

You back in?

Any help @EA_Andy ?

I don't know tbh mate, I'm completely fudged now though, can't play any games with the team that I've grinded all year for coz of some stupid glitch! Making me really think twice about getting 19 now!

After today my excitement for FIFA 19 has gone down hill. The stuff that's been going on in WL has been awful. I mean I'm seriously not this bad.

I'll still get it though. Need to get my trading fix now I've learnt a few things.

I don't see how they can actually keep you booted out. They have to fix it. Some people have spent good money on this and if it doesn't work, I think that would be some kind of breach of service. Hope so anyway. I still want to use my team on this FIFA into FIFA 19...
  • JohnDoe
    11202 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Thanks for that, I sometimes forget that there's more than 1 EA representative on this forum

It’s honestly ridiculous that this is even happening
  • Yeah this is very frustrating! Played a division 1 title warm up game and now can't play UT at all and missing Weekend League because of the problem. Hope @EA_Andy and the team see this post and look into it urgently.

Took a few weeks to fix last year!