Is Premier League always best option in Fifa?

Yahoo1982
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It's my first full season in FUT. I'm using Bundesliga squad but I wonder which league should I choose in F19...
The problem is that despite players ovr and statistics I always had problems with Premier League teams.
It seems a lot of players from PL are more playable. Even if they don't play well in real life (Bakayoko, Jesus etc).
Am I right? I mean is PL treated better than others due to EA licences and so on?
More informs, more special cards, TOTS and cards upgrades before others...

Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for drama. I've just felt that playing different team than PL one is more difficult. That's why I wonder if it looks this way every year and PL squad should be my obvious choise in F19.

Thanks!

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    I always end up at Serie A at some point in the year.
    Always some nice beastly cards at a lesser cost than EPL generally.
    That said, others are getting wiser to this, and especially with CR7 moving there, expect prices to be on a par, if not only just lower than the Prem
  • Yahoo1982
    I see your point but I still remember my frustration when I was loosing to worse player (I'm not pro one, but you can tell during game if your opponent is worse, better or equal) because of some impossible Vardy's rush. Or wathing Baily who could stop every ball why my Boateng was too slow to react...
    I was playing a lot and believe me - I had these feellings only vs EPL squads.
    Now when I have full TOTS team I feel that I only miss good GK , but rest depends on players skills + luck. But till TOTS I felt playing EPL squad was much easier.
    That's why I wonder which league should I play :/
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    no, that would be laliga.

Prem is just a hypejob.
  • kcichris
    1606 posts Play-Off Hero
    since icons are now on every console we are finally free to use the strongest meta players from outside the epl, icons are the new must-have
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Yahoo1982 wrote: »
    I see your point but I still remember my frustration when I was loosing to worse player (I'm not pro one, but you can tell during game if your opponent is worse, better or equal) because of some impossible Vardy's rush. Or wathing Baily who could stop every ball why my Boateng was too slow to react...
    I was playing a lot and believe me - I had these feellings only vs EPL squads.
    Now when I have full TOTS team I feel that I only miss good GK , but rest depends on players skills + luck. But till TOTS I felt playing EPL squad was much easier.
    That's why I wonder which league should I play :/

It looks like your minds made up......
    There are strong players in every league, but like real life, EPL is extremely popular, so people gravitate towards it
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Open a bunch of packs at the start of the game and I'll bet that you'll be able to complete an EPL team far quicker than any of the other leagues. Then after that you'll be far more likely to just stick to EPL until you earn or trade enough to buy whoever you want.
  • Mossup
    998 posts Professional
    I tend to end up with a Prem team at the end of each cycle (mostly due to good cheap cards or sbc’s) but I usually start with Seria A.
    That said, because of CR7 I may turn towards Bundesliga or Ligue 1 in Fifa19
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Premier league is the worst at the start because of the inflated costs. However, since the league gets 3x the special cards of any league, over time, it becomes the best value for elite cards. It’s a stupid system.
  • Pieman25
    15751 posts World Class
    Premier League is my choice every game as I have more knowledge on the lesser players and can use them. The other leagues I wouldn't know enough to be comfortable using the cheaper players.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Whole there are less elite cards in pl, and costs are inflated, there are more good players. There are more viable choices in each position than most other leagues, there are generally more/easier links to hybrids as well. If you donf just play the meta way the variety opens up different styles of play which other leagues don't do much.

I generally end up with a serie a side (good players on the cheap) and a pl side for variety.

For instance, how many good cdm in sa, bundles or is Liga are there? In pl there is bakayoko, kane, matic, fernandinho, gueye pure cdms as well as Henderson, Herrera etc that are also more than capable.
  • mhh1981
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    At start of the game, sell your BPL players and building a BPL squad. Use serie A, bundes, or even more obscure like russia or holland. Then as u gain more coins create hybrids and u can then work how ur play style suits specific leagues etc
  • mdizzl3
    12303 posts Has That Special Something
    I usually go for players I like to watch in real.pife and build a team of players that play the style of football I enjoy. For this reason it is EPL for me.
  • Thok121
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    La Liga or Serie A
  • Imtnt
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    I tend to start with Serie A team and grab some Barca players and 5 skills till coin age. Only then I make a La liga UT.
    After Tots, I chase every high rated card in the game.. & try them all.
  • Yahoo1982
    It seems EPL is not so OP, just bundesliga is a crap...
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    The Premier League simply gives players more Options as there are several Clubs which have usable Players, when comparing the EPL to other Leagues.

For example there are at least 6 or 7 very strong Squads in the EPL and in every other League there are only around 2 or 3 Clubs that the people who play FUT would consider using Players from.

Also with the exception of El Classico (Barcelona Vs Real Madrid), I believe the Premier League draws over three times the viewing figures of any other League, so it's clearly going to be more desirable to FUT Players as they want to use Players they know of in real life.
  • Mutu10gol
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    The Premier League simply gives players more Options as there are several Clubs which have usable Players, when comparing the EPL to other Leagues.

For example there are at least 6 or 7 very strong Squads in the EPL and in every other League there are only around 2 or 3 Clubs that the people who play FUT would consider using Players from.

Also with the exception of El Classico (Barcelona Vs Real Madrid), I believe the Premier League draws over three times the viewing figures of any other League, so it's clearly going to be more desirable to FUT Players as they want to use Players they know of in real life.

Very true
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Absolutely not.
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    You should play what you think is fun and with the players that fit your playstyle.

I gravitate towards Premier League players because that's the league I watch the most outside of Champions League.

I'll often start or create a 2nd squad for another league as well though to try something different or create some kind of hybrid.
  • Gromit
    3351 posts National Call-Up
    PL took over in 17.

Go back to 14, 15, 16 and earlier you'd more likely see Robben , Ribery and Reus than Martial and Mane.
  • WarrenBarton
    7045 posts Big Money Move
    La Liga should be decent value next season without the cr7 hype. That Saul and umtiti are looking solid + Vidal should give further midfield options.
  • StewParty
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Yup
  • Colt_seevers
    1059 posts Professional
    I use 2, usually serie a and pl. your squad is big enough so just rotate on alternate games. Keeps me interested
  • Pughy30
    25329 posts Player of the Year
    Prem is usually the best league to build for because EA seem to have a bit of a biased towards it, Some of the NIF cards over the years like Bakayoko, Smalling and Martial have been so good for their stats
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play hybrid with icons
    Only prime baka n ddg get the spots, others from la liga, serie a, bundes