Higuain vs Immobile (or another ST target man)

AndreJezGomes
91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 2018
Who do you think is better?

Comments

• Blipper65
    993 posts Professional
    Higgy
  • PelzyWelzy
    9473 posts League Winner
    Used Higgy in draft recently and he was actually pretty decent.

Had Immobile untradeable and didn’t think too much of him, has since been sacrificed to the SBC Gods.

I’d go Higgy.
  • AndreJezGomes
    edited August 2018
    I have higuain but i am disapointed with him... I had Batsman and I scored a lot of header with him. Now I have Higuain Tots and after 10 games he still hasn't score one. Even on goal kicks i have to pass the ball instead of kicking it.
    (For example cavani fof wins every goal kick)

I need a ST target man to keep the ball but sometimes i feel like he is a big let down...
    Do you know a ST with decent pace, good header, good positioning, decent pace and decent long passing? (I know that I probavly am asking too much)
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    Tots SMS would do exactly what you need if you convert him to a striker
  • Boysie91
    8425 posts League Winner
    Higuain
  • Try 7 chem FoF Perisic up top he's a monster for me, Immobile is the next best though, tried Higuain, Immobile and Icardi to partner Perisic and went back to Immobile. They get me a decent amount of headers between them and so many times they win the flick on from the long ball to each other to create a goal.
  • Antparry92
    17685 posts World Class
    Immobile is ridiculous! One of my favourite players this year. So clinical finishing. Have him up top with TOTS Messi in a 4-2-2-2
  • AndreJezGomes
    I never thought about perisic and sms but they seem two viable answer. Thanks :)

What do you think of that then: 352
    GK Handanovic IF 90
    CB Chiellini gold (L/H)
    LCB Benatia Tots (fast)
    RCB Manolas FUTW (god L/H)
    CDM Kante gold 88 (best cdm)
    CDM Bak FUTW (one of the best cdm)
    CAM Jorginho (sub Messi tots)
    LM Alex Sandro IF (good defense)
    RM Cuadrado Fof (good defense)
    ST SMS tots
    ST Luis Alberto tots (decent pace and passing)

It's hard to find someone to partner with SMS and at the same time have LM and RM that can defend like cuadrado, sandro and lemar (that's the only ones i know about) but i really like this formation
  • emylonas
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Lukaku 96!
  • AndreJezGomes
    emylonas wrote: »
    Lukaku 96!

WAY to expensive xD
  • RebelRob
    5220 posts Big Money Move
    Prime crespo.

Excellent headers, tall, fast and as agile as you’re gonna get for a target man. Weak foot is very good also.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Prime crespo.

Excellent headers, tall, fast and as agile as you’re gonna get for a target man. Weak foot is very good also.

Does he really still stand up against these tots cards?
    Currently using higuain, but crespo would help with chemistry if I were to swap (would partner tots Suarez)
  • AndreJezGomes
    2h2fk1i.jpg
    I'll switch to 352:
    Put Messi in as a CAM
    Perisic will be my target man & Thauvin my get in behind (H/L) should work i guess...
    What do you think?
  • Yeah looks good, Thauvin has been a pretty good super sub for me, he's very decent at Cam/ST