Tots Messi or FOF Neymar

Blipper65
1088 posts Professional
Got 98 Neymar atm and he is absolutely insane on pair with prime R9. The only top player i haven't used this year is tots Messi. So what about to sell Ney and have Messi on st together with brilliant TOTS Dybala? Did anyone try Leo on st with his wr?

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Neymwr is better
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Neymwr is better

i suspect many will say so. But is Messi card really awful this year?
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    97 Totw Messi seems as good as the 98 toty. Not used the tots Messi or 98 Neymar though but Messi is better than toty Neymar imo
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    97 Totw Messi seems as good as the 98 toty. Not used the tots Messi or 98 Neymar though but Messi is better than toty Neymar imo

thx. Ney is great esp with his 5x5 combo. tried both his tots and fof. but Messi is Messi. At least supposed to be.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Blipper65 wrote: »

thx. Ney is great esp with his 5x5 combo. tried both his tots and fof. but Messi is Messi. At least supposed to be.

Messi feels quicker on the turn and has the best finesse (on his left) in the game.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Blipper65 wrote: »

Messi feels quicker on the turn and has the best finesse (on his left) in the game.

Neymar has been the best for me so far in terms of turning. i am a big fan of finesse. Dybala is great finesse shooter too.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    I’d imagine Neymar is better because of the double 5* combo, and with r9’s double 5* as well you probably won’t get a better and more fun pairing if you can skill a little.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I’d imagine Neymar is better because of the double 5* combo, and with r9’s double 5* as well you probably won’t get a better and more fun pairing if you can skill a little.

i agree mate. you can't beat his 5×5. just want to try Messi in the last WL and a bit concerned of using him on st.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have untradeable tots messi and used tots neymar, neymar is better and fun for me but if you wanna try and have fun just go for it
  • Lackosweat
    11625 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi is wasted at ST imo. CF or CAM is where he shines.

Overall Neymar is better though.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    I have untradeable tots messi and used tots neymar, neymar is better and fun for me but if you wanna try and have fun just go for it
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Messi is wasted at ST imo. CF or CAM is where he shines.

Overall Neymar is better though.

yeah. i will try. if not can just buy Neyney back. Thanks ;) cheers
  • joehuk
    8207 posts League Winner
    Messi tots is unreal by far my fave card this year.

I tried tots neymar and he just wasn't as fun for me.