The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Penalties are full of buggy crap

My gk slid got the ball the player collided with my gk and apparently it's a pen how the f do I stop this glitch

Comments

• Floyd
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus. I hardly ever come on the forums anymore, had a few looks today and each time you have a new thread moaning.

Nothing personal or malicious but you need to either stop playing or stop typing. Either or son
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You need to give up bro you've made about 10 of these threads today and it's quite boring!
  • WFCBagnall
    74494 posts Moderator
    You are buggy crap
  • Floyd wrote: »
    Jesus. I hardly ever come on the forums anymore, had a few looks today and each time you have a new thread moaning.

Nothing personal or malicious but you need to either stop playing or stop typing. Either or son
    No but this is a big problem my others can be solved by me being better but every time a player collided into my gk its a pen why
  • Stop letting people get 1 v 1 with your keeper.

The bigger problem for me is the amount of times I go round a keeper and get wiped out, only for no penalty to be given.

The game is buggy, deal with it.
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    It must be something you're doing wrong, there are a few dodgy penalties, but it's not very often. Let's face it, there's dodgy penalties in real life too.

Agree with the others though, stop posting whiny crap. If you keep going you will get banned...... AGAIN!!
  • Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    It must be something you're doing wrong, there are a few dodgy penalties, but it's not very often. Let's face it, there's dodgy penalties in real life too.

Agree with the others though, stop posting whiny crap. If you keep going you will get banned...... AGAIN!!
    Yh I will stop posting these now, but my gk had the ball in his hand for 2 seconds diouf ran into courtois ref calls a pen if that's not dodgy I don't know what is
  • Diggy
    14095 posts Has That Special Something
    Once again LAG
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Yh I will stop posting these now, but my gk had the ball in his hand for 2 seconds diouf ran into courtois ref calls a pen if that's not dodgy I don't know what is

I had that before, it happened to my opponent. I just booted it over the bar. If it's a real dodgy one, I always blaze it over.
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    penalties are joke this year tbf

I had that before, it happened to my opponent. I just booted it over the bar. If it's a real dodgy one, I always blaze it over.
    He even message me saying sorry but he had to score to stay in div 3
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class

That's fair enough really, it's better than the usual messages you get.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    How are you in Division 3 when you lost 34 games in a row?

That's fair enough really, it's better than the usual messages you get.
    Yup when the message was coming up I was expecting lol,troll or hahahaha
  • How are you in Division 3 when you lost 34 games in a row?

I'm on my other account which has a better team
  • How are you in Division 3 when you lost 34 games in a row?

I copied the formation and its rather successful
    http://m.imgur.com/VuzxZ16
    And Kane doesn't miss he's amazing