Best cheap TOTS cards

Antparry92
17525 posts World Class
I’m running through all the leagues in division 1 offline to win them all, seeing as I’m done with online play for the year. I’m using untradeable squads but want to use a TOTS card that I’m yet to use. I’ve finished Ligue 1 and Prem, so looking for a player from La Liga, Serie A and Bundes. Only criteria is no keepers and below 30k (basically discard)

Comments

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    wait so they have to be tots cards under 30k?
  • Antparry92
    17525 posts World Class
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    wait so they have to be tots cards under 30k?
    Around that mark basically
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Ahh gotcha. La liga is my **** but all the decent cards are going up and up with each day, so most are over 30k now by a bit. Just a week ago they were much cheaper :neutral:

TOTS Parejo - Absolute gem this one. Pirlo-like passing, Kante-like defending, and the lad can shoot. Also feels much faster than 70 pace as well.

FoF Lucas Hernandez - cheap Varane option, he is fantastic on 7 chem CB. Powerful and quick as hell. Can play CDM and LB as well.

FoF N'Zonzi - I've ripped on this card before but i totally ate my words lol. He's been great for me this time round.

TOTS Saul - his defending is top notch and is very well rounded across the board. Perfect b2b,

• Antparry92
    17525 posts World Class
    Cheers for that. Definitely tempted by Parejo and Nzonzi