Prime R9 vs FoF Son

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 2018
Im currently using son which is soo good to me. But im thinking of trying R9. If i sells Son, Reus, Ramos, Alba i can do the prime sbc. Do think his worth to unlock for 2 million coins or should i stick with son.

Comments

• Scutch
    9302 posts League Winner
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    Im currently using son which is soo good to me. But im thinking of trying R9. If i sells Son, Reus, Ramos, Alba i can do the prime sbc. Do think his worth to unlock for 2 million coins or should i stick with son.

Mate, there's around 2 weeks of Fifa 18 left to play. If you're even considering it, just go for it. Not much time left to use him if you're involved in competitive play online.

You've literally got nothing to lose, only regret if you don't.
  • klaas9
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    Cant go wrong but better have them both
  • Syahiran17
    Scutch wrote: »

Mate, there's around 2 weeks of Fifa 18 left to play. If you're even considering it, just go for it. Not much time left to use him if you're involved in competitive play online.

Cheers mate. Have u got him? Thinking of doing him or R10
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just
    Do
    It
  • Scutch
    9302 posts League Winner

I've got both mate. I did R96 during the Futties event as prices were crazy and pack rewards even more so. I actually did R96, Maldini and Gullit in the same week.

4d4d9d545d96ff06bd28d6d19426bb08.jpg

7ebf7a1221335cca2c5f24438ca6ad81.jpg

I’ve had FoF Son as well, and he was incredible. But it’s Ronaldo mate. Don’t get too many opportunities to own an icon like that. So grab it while you can. Like I say, in a couple of weeks it’ll all be over for many people.
  • Syahiran17
    edited August 2018

I've got both mate. I did R96 during the Futties event as prices were crazy and pack rewards even more so. I actually did R96, Maldini and Gullit in the same week.

I’ve had FoF Son as well, and he was incredible. But it’s Ronaldo mate. Don’t get too many opportunities to own an icon like that. So grab it while you can. Like I say, in a couple of weeks it’ll all be over for many people.

Cheers mate for the reply. Damn that team is stacked. You reckon R9 over R10?
  • mjweatherup
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect

Due to the pain of making all those squads, I would say no

There is isn’t enough time left in the game for it to be worth doing

• Syahiran17

Thanks bro, have you used him?
  • Flamstead
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get it done.

Plenty of "time" left.

Best ST in the game.
  • mjweatherup

Yeah I have. See pics. By all means, if time is on your side, go for it. But when I did the sbc for r9 and gullit, my wife was bugging me because it took so long!

https://gyazo.com/e24b523967a710c0150eb4cf124f4d37

https://gyazo.com/553ca16a9aa8fe26dd873ad969c7627b

• Syahiran17
    edited August 2018

Yeah I have. See pics. By all means, if time is on your side, go for it. But when I did the sbc for r9 and gullit, my wife was bugging me because it took so long!

Haha i feel you bro
  • Whufc
    1194 posts Professional
    edited August 2018

Sorry a bit ot but how does Mendy compare to rousilon ?
  • Syahiran17

Btw, do you bought the icon or just do the sbc one by one?
  • Scutch
    9302 posts League Winner

Haha, I just used the 1st or 2nd examples in the SBC challenge solutions on Futbin:

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ICONS/442

However, like I said, I did it when Futties was in full swing, so prices of TOTS players were cheap as chips. They're not any more. With that in mind, FoF Son is selling now for well over 500k so you will definitely have enough coins to do the SBC.

Both R96 and Ronaldinho 94 are superb. You wouldn't regret either.
  • Lackosweat
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    Get him now.
    Mine was so good it’s illegal !
    Div 1, WL and DKT. Only about 50 goals from SB as I didn’t play that much.

401_D45_FA-5280-404_D-92_EF-_FF45001_C0_A06.jpg
  • mjweatherup

I did the sbc, one squad after the other. Took about 3-4 hours I think.

Whufc wrote: »

I’ve used both. Both are very good. I’d pick whoever gives you better links

• Whufc
    1194 posts Professional
    edited August 2018

Links will be the same
  • Syahiran17
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Get him now.
    Mine was so good it’s illegal !
    Div 1, WL and DKT. Only about 50 goals from SB as I didn’t play that much.

401_D45_FA-5280-404_D-92_EF-_FF45001_C0_A06.jpg

Haha nice stats man. Make me more tempting to get him
  • Syahiran17

Thanks bro. Do you think there’s any price difference either you buy the icon from the market or do the sbc one by one?
  • Syahiran17

Haha, I just used the 1st or 2nd examples in the SBC challenge solutions on Futbin:

However, like I said, I did it when Futties was in full swing, so prices of TOTS players were cheap as chips. They're not any more. With that in mind, FoF Son is selling now for well over 500k so you will definitely have enough coins to do the SBC.

You reckon to buy the icon from the market or do the sbc one by one
  • Scutch
    9302 posts League Winner

I use Mendy who seems to be OP. He was so popular in WL for 2 weeks running that I decided to sell TOTS Telles and buy him. He's been great. He does tire in the second half though, and that's when I bring on Rouss, who just absolutely destroys teams late in games due to his pace and workrates. He catches attackers and can sprint past defences from the 70th minute on. He's like a mini Desailly.
  • Whufc
    1194 posts Professional

I use Mendy who seems to be OP. He was so popular in WL for 2 weeks running that I decided to sell TOTS Telles and buy him. He's been great. He does tire in the second half though, and that's when I bring on Rouss, who just absolutely destroys teams late in games due to his pace and workrates. He catches attackers and can sprint past defences from the 70th minute on. He's like a mini Desailly.

I already have roussilon only used him for 3 games when I was looking for a lb I never thought of mendy

Worth selling rousslion for mendy or keep rous
  • Scutch
    9302 posts League Winner

I already have roussilon only used him for 3 games when I was looking for a lb I never thought of mendy

Worth selling rousslion for mendy or keep rous

Can you afford both? Mendy is really good, but like I say bringing on Rouss late on in games and seeing him just fly past players is brilliant. Haha. Mendy is pretty cheap too, all things considered. If I had to choose one, I'd go with Mendy now, and I've used Rouss for over 100 games. TOTS Telles is probably the best LB I've used, but his price is ridiculous so I've bought and sold him so many times.
  • RebelRob
    4405 posts National Call-Up
    R96 is the best out and out striker/ goal scorer on the game.

A lot of people moan as he’s ‘not that good’ apparently, but at the fewc everyone has him as a starter, so that’s all you need to know.

He isn’t a Lozano type player, you can’t just sprint past people with him (sometimes you can, but it’s a waste), but when you’ve got used to him he will blow you away and score goals you can only dream of.

See above thread for my most recently unbelievable goal.
  • regia5bg
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect

R9 Prime SBC was the biggest waste of time for my year in FUT (I did it last month) xD

Very good player, of course, but with so many TOTS/FoF/... he wouldn't even make my top5.

But, of course, FUT18 is almost dead so you can try everything xD
  • RebelRob
    4405 posts National Call-Up
    Also, see below.

Mainly dkt and wl and online seasons d1,2 and 3, but no more than 15 squad battles.

7_D21_CC59_A451_4183_A1_B1_E73_F88_DFF12_F.png

So do it already!
  • Syahiran17
    RebelRob wrote: »
    R96 is the best out and out striker/ goal scorer on the game.

A lot of people moan as he’s ‘not that good’ apparently, but at the fewc everyone has him as a starter, so that’s all you need to know.

He isn’t a Lozano type player, you can’t just sprint past people with him (sometimes you can, but it’s a waste), but when you’ve got used to him he will blow you away and score goals you can only dream of.

See above thread for my most recently unbelievable goal.

Cheers mate for reply
  • mjweatherup

You reckon to buy the icon from the market or do the sbc one by one

Sbc much cheaper