Comments

• Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    https://www.quidco.com/user/566614/2896801/

Use my referral link for an extra £10 cashback so would be £25!

Edit: Link will say £0.00 but that’s an error and quidco have confirmed it’s £10. They’ve also confirmed it will Work in conjunction with the Zavvi offer as they are separate promotions. Just need to click on my link first, sign up, then open the OP on a new tab and it’ll link you too it.

Edit 2: Confirmed! Just done it myself for my brother.
    Post edited by Dazzler179 on
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dazzler179 wrote: »

Edit: Link will say £0.00 but that’s an error and quidco have confirmed it’s £10. They’ve also confirmed it will Work in conjunction with the Zavvi offer as they are separate promotions. Just need to click on my link first, sign up, then open the OP on a new tab and it’ll link you too it.

When does it expire?
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    Life saving amount right there.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    can someone gift me one? :p
    Don't want to spend money on blue-colored Fifa 18
  • Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    Only 500 coupons so I can’t imagine it’ll be around for long.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018

Nice! Used your referral link combined with the op so now just a case of waiting a couple of weeks (for the £25 cashback) to see if all goes smoothly.

How are zavvi usually for dispatch times on pre-orders?

@Adamski - a deal for you maybe?

Btw, is there anywhere on the site I can check about the referral deal I've used to sign up, such as a confirmation that it's worked?
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2018
    Only 500 coupons so I can’t imagine it’ll be around for long.

This. Saw this on another site and it's been running for ages so it's pretty certain the 500 have already been used and you wont get the cashback.

"The sign-up bonus is available to new members who sign up to Quidco and order via Zavvi using the Quidco tracked links between the 14/6/2018 00:00 and 31/8/2018 23:59 or until 500 redemptions"
  • Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    edited August 2018

Nice! Used your referral link combined with the op so now just a case of waiting a couple of weeks (for the £25 cashback) to see if all goes smoothly.

How are zavvi usually for dispatch times on pre-orders?

@Adamski - a deal for you maybe?

Btw, is there anywhere on the site I can check about the referral deal I've used to sign up, such as a confirmation that it's worked?

I got an email saying the referral worked so thanks!

I’d imagine everything else will have worked, the link was up a month or so ago but it said the promotion had finished when you tried to buy it, this time it all went through. I also think Quidco would’ve said if it had expired when I asked them earlier about linking the two promos.

Edit: Asked quidco this morning, the offer ends at midnight today or until the link stops working. Cashback is paid 2 weeks after the game is delivered, the £10 referral will be added after that.
    Post edited by Dazzler179 on
  • Moiizer
    6038 posts Big Money Move
    This still working or?
  • Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    Ended on the 31st I’m afraid.