Who would improve this team more?

selb
6120 posts Big Money Move
Screenshot_20180828-152849.jpg

TOTS Talisca or TOTS Telles? Or any others you can think of for 250k

Comments

• ON3_SHOT187
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Muller if ur can fit him in place of Gustavo Selb.

He's incredible in midfield.

If ur can't get him on full chem then definitely Talisca
  • selb
    TOTS Muller if ur can fit him in place of Gustavo Selb.

He's incredible in midfield.

If ur can't get him on full chem then definitely Talisca

I wouldn't be able to get Muller on full chem, I'd have to switch out other players to get him in on full chem
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Muller at 7 Chem would be better than Gustavo/Talisca on 10 Chem
  • Natureboy44
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2018
    Gullit to LCM FoF Rooney as Cam

Or Talisca LCM

Talisca and Rooney are both very good + can play CM or Cam.
  • selb

Really!? Thomas Muller? I've never, ever faced him before!
  • selb

Roo good at CAM then?
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro

Muller would be nowhere near as good as Talisca as a LCM. Talisca is one of the top CM's in the game for that formation!

Muller has nothing on Talisca, the reason why you regularly see Talisca used but very rarely see Muller!
  • selb
    Oweyman wrote: »

Muller would be nowhere near as good as Talisca as a LCM. Talisca is one of the top CM's in the game for that formation!

Muller has nothing on Talisca, the reason why you regularly see Talisca used but very rarely see Muller!

Hmm, yeah that's exactly what I thought
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    selb wrote: »

Talisca really is quality and a really enjoyable player, although so is Telles, who fells like he could play anywhere on the pitch and still be quality! Personally I think you'd feel the biggest improvement to your team getting Talisca in over Gustavo.

Eventually if you could get both in I'm sure you'd feel the difference. A lot of people, including myself, see Telles as the best LB on the game.
  • selb

Talisca really is quality and a really enjoyable player, although so is Telles, who fells like he could play anywhere on the pitch and still be quality! Personally I think you'd feel the biggest improvement to your team getting Talisca in over Gustavo.

Eventually if you could get both in I'm sure you'd feel the difference. A lot of people, including myself, see Telles as the best LB on the game.

Yeah i probably will eventually, is FoF Rooney at CAM And moving Gullit to LCM anywhere near as good as Talisca LCM and Gullit CAM then?
  • Fof Paulinho could also work but i would use Talisca
  • In my experience with that formation the CDM & LCM would swap sometimes ingame as well as the CAM & RCM.
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro

Yeah i probably will eventually, is FoF Rooney at CAM And moving Gullit to LCM anywhere near as good as Talisca LCM and Gullit CAM then?

I haven't used FoF Rooney, but Gullit CAM and Talisca LCM will be considerably better. Gullit makes a far better CAM than Rooney and Talisca is a brilliant LCM. I never expected Talisca to be as good as he is but partly did R9 so that I could always have him in my team! :D
  • selb
    In my experience with that formation the CDM & LCM would swap sometimes ingame as well as the CAM & RCM.

Yeah I've found that also, which is the reason I moved Gullit to CAM, he was LCM before but he kept ending up at CDM so knocked his effectiveness!
  • Natureboy44
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2018

Roo good at CAM then?

Yeah he's great there or at CM, scores and assists for fun, for me personally Rooney is just slightly better than Talisca though both good.

He has much better goal to game ratio and assist ratio - compare below

https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/19331/19232

• selb

Roo good at CAM then?

Yeah he's great there or at CM, scores and assists for fun, for me personally Rooney is just slightly better than Talisca though both good.

I may give Roo a go then, never used him before and I won't lose much on him if i don't like him and can then still buy Talisca as he's cheaper
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro

Roo good at CAM then?

I'm not disagreeing as I haven't used FoF Rooney, but the positions the players will be played in are dramatically different. Talisca is very much a CM or even CDM whereas people will use Rooney as a CAM or Striker. Therefore, Rooney is going to have better stats on Futbin.
  • Natureboy44
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2018

Roo good at CAM then?

I'm not disagreeing as I haven't used FoF Rooney, but the positions the players will be played in are dramatically different. Talisca is very much a CM or even CDM whereas people will use Rooney as a CAM or Striker. Therefore, Rooney is going to have better stats on Futbin.

Yeah fair point and I might add that I play Rooney as CM in my team with Shadow Chem where he is very good, but he is defo a better Cam where most people would play him. Still early days as I only had Talisca for 25 games + I play Talisca mainly as a sub as a CM/Cam or he starts on on 8 Chem where Rooney is always 10 Chem.
  • Oweyman
    803 posts Semi-Pro

Roo good at CAM then?

Yeah fair point and I might add that I play Rooney as CM in my team with Shadow Chem where he is very good, but he is defo a better Cam where most people would play him. + I play Talisca mainly as a sub as a CM/Cam or he starts on on 8 Chem where Rooney is always 10 Chem.

Yeah thats fair, I was just kinda generalising that most people would use Rooney further forward than Talisca, but I guess the best way to decide who to get is by trying both and making a judgement then. Everyone will like different players!
  • selb

Roo good at CAM then?

Yeah fair point and I might add that I play Rooney as CM in my team with Shadow Chem where he is very good, but he is defo a better Cam where most people would play him. + I play Talisca mainly as a sub as a CM/Cam or he starts on on 8 Chem where Rooney is always 10 Chem.

Yeah thats fair, I was just kinda generalising that most people would use Rooney further forward than Talisca, but I guess the best way to decide who to get is by trying both and making a judgement then. Everyone will like different players!

Yeah this is what im gonna do i think, ill get Roo and try him and depending how he goes ill sell him and get Talisca who ive had before and was fantastic
  • Both great players can't go wrong with either tbh, Get both if you can.

Both are so much better than some icons I tried, not many midfield players as good with all those stats for the price.
  • Jonboyparker
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Ive used FOF Rooney at CAM in a similar team. He's great at shooting and strong as a ox. MM workmates means he sits in the hole more but his finesse shots are insane. Worth a go.

Talisca is quality also. His interception are brilliant at cm. Have you used him before? If so, I think Rooney will offer you something different.
  • selb
    Ive used FOF Rooney at CAM in a similar team. He's great at shooting and strong as a ox. MM workmates means he sits in the hole more but his finesse shots are insane. Worth a go.

Talisca is quality also. His interception are brilliant at cm. Have you used him before? If so, I think Rooney will offer you something different.

I've used Talisca before, it's why I wondered about getting him back coz he's great, time to try someone different I think though
  • selb
    P.S. @Jonboyparker Nice team in my other thread
  • Jonboyparker
    edited August 2018
    @selb same reason I never returned for Talisca. Great player and good to use but given the option, someone else needs to be tried. Can't wait to give 98 CR7 a run out. Still not played since I bought him :D thanks. I have 2k left :D :D :D

FOF Rooney was Definately fun to use. Think I sold him for a small profit because I bought him before he got popular

Need to give you a game at some point. I hear you're the guy that knows how play ;) I'm new to D1 so you can teach me the way B)
  • Ballist1x
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gullit at LCM for me. Then a fast nimble cam with playmaker trait.

And Telles.
  • selb
    @selb same reason I never returned for Talisca. Great player and good to use but given the option, someone else needs to be tried. Can't wait to give 98 CR7 a run out. Still not played since I bought him :D thanks. I have 2k left :D :D :D

FOF Rooney was Definately fun to use. Think I sold him for a small profit because I bought him before he got popular

Need to give you a game at some point. I hear you're the guy that knows how play ;) I'm new to D1 so you can teach me the way B)

Who's spreading false rumours?! Was it you @RayS?

I'd definitely be up for some friendly games at some point.
  • selb
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Gullit at LCM for me. Then a fast nimble cam with playmaker trait.

And Telles.

Can you name a decent one?
  • RayS
    25102 posts Player of the Year

Sry I said that you give FIFA training sessions for 50p/hour
  • Jonboyparker
    RayS wrote: »

Sry I said that you give FIFA training sessions for 50p/hour

:D :D :D