Nba2k 19 or nba live 19?

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Im wanting to buy one of them an play online. Im wondering which one is more popular an more realistic?

Ive seen with 2k19 there are packs an points u can buy sounds a bit like fifa ultimate team im not really interested in that unless its easy to get good players?

Im looking for h2h online mode with like divisions is that on any of these games?

Thanks.

Comments

• Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Im wanting to buy one of them an play online. Im wondering which one is more popular an more realistic?

Ive seen with 2k19 there are packs an points u can buy sounds a bit like fifa ultimate team im not really interested in that unless its easy to get good players?

Im looking for h2h online mode with like divisions is that on any of these games?

Thanks.

Sorry i don't wanna hijack your thread, but did i see that right, is UT nolonger in EA NBA 19?.

They have a new theme going with the One?
    From the trailer it seemed like they done like nba2k, Where you Create a player and have a career and park games?.

I played nba2k18,
    It was lots of fun, but returned to fifa, was a bit p2w from what i remember,
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    Leonsmith wrote: »

Thanks.

Sorry i don't wanna hijack your thread, but did i see that right, is UT nolonger in EA NBA 19?.

They have a new theme going with the One?
    From the trailer it seemed like they done like nba2k, Where you Create a player and have a career and park games?.

I played nba2k18,
    It was lots of fun, but returned to fifa, was a bit p2w from what i remember,

No mate i didnt say its no longer in it. Was there h2h divisions in 2k18 like fifa seasons mode?
    I just want some online play but not this p2w stuff in it.