Kopenjust - Div 3 - Defenders & GK

Nathan1874
42 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2018
40403686_745414229137018_6695249957378588672_n.png

PS4 Club - Kopenjust

A brief description of what the clubs about, it was originally a club I had made from back in 2014 and had a successful few years with the same core of players from an FVPA forum, the club dis-banned after the release of PS4 and Xbox One with the players splitting up over the two consoles. Over the years we managed to compete with clubs in Top 100, primarily playing with 11 players. I'm trying to re-create what we had 4 years ago with new players who want a serious but fun experience. I am hoping to achieve a solid core of players by the end of FIFA18 to take into the new FIFA19 come the end of September.

Division: 2
Div Record: 3 - 0 - 3
OVR Record: 67 - 13 - 35
Cups Won: EA Shield x 1 - EA Cup x 1 - Continental Cup x 1 - Premier Cup x 0

Positions Required

As I have none of the original members PSN's all positions are available and if you wish to trial please state what position you wish to trial in. We play two main formations which were 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-1-2, although formation may vary to suit players. The list of position's required at the moment are;

Goalkeeper - We require a goalkeeper again as this position has recently became vacant, we are looking for a keeper who is comfortable with the ball at his feet to suit our possession style of play.

2x Full Back - We are looking for this position to stay ridged at the back, we play with wingers so we already have options out wide, we would require you to support our wingers with an option to play backwards. Our main problem is counter attacks so we'd expect you to be back in order to prevent these for example, corners, free kicks, penalties, etc. We play a very controlled possession game so we would also require you to have a lot of composure when on the ball. Remembering this is a defensive position, not a back-up RW/LW.

2x Centre Back - This is a key area for our play style, we need these players to be absolute rocks at the back, remain very composed and know how to judge when to keep the ball and when to release the ball long. Again same as the full back, we struggle with counter attacks so we really need good communication when it comes to corners etc. Our two holding midfielders always stay back, so we'd be looking for one CB up for a corner, the other one stays back - for example.

GK - Vacant
RB - N/A CB - N/A CB - N/A LB - N/A
CDM - Nathan_1874 CDM - PharQue-Man
RAM/RM - ajdeegan81 CAM - Pieman25 LAM - kdavies89
ST - FurtiveSway

Forward - aaronhowell91/Vacant/...
Midfielders - hucksteppy83/bennydyret/Caddie62/x_Guendouzi_29/Honey_Badgering/Vacant/...

All players must be versatile to suit both formations. Not looking for 99 rated pro's, just players with a good knowledge of their position and how fifa works.

Details

UK Based club so English speaking
No mic is required if you have Playstation chat app on mobile/laptop
No timewasters
Playing times are anywhere between 6:30pm to 10:30/11/12pm (Will vary to suit the players)

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME OR FURTIVESWAY VIA, REPLY, PM OR PSN MESSANGER:
Nathan_1874 or FurtiveSway

Thank you so much for taking the time to read our post, it's a long one I know, sorry! :D
Post edited by Nathan1874 on

Comments

• I can play cam I’m 89 rated psn - Gashead140903
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    Update to original post - Welcomed a new Striker & Manager(FurtiveSway) and Central Attacking Midfielder(Quercus1966). Another signing made late last night was a excellent Left Midfielder - Its_Jaiii, welcome to the team.

Looking for a Goalkeeper and a Right Sided Midfielder to trial, playing tonight.

Team for tonight (31/08/18)
    GK - Vacant

CDM - Nathan_1874 CDM - TheAtomicAce(T)

RAM/RM - Honey__Badgering CAM - Quercus1966 LAM - Vacant

ST - FurtiveSway
  • Add me dmmorris1217
  • I can play right mid
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    Next session will be Sunday (02/09/18). Still looking to bolster our midfield with a Defensive Midfielder and another Attacking Midfielder. If there are any Goalkeepers looking for a club please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Also looking for versatile players who can fill in and help out when squad members are busy. This type of player could be someone for example who already have a club but the club don't play every night or players who have a busy personal life and don't have much time for clubs. We are looking for both Attacking and Defensive minded players in these roles.

Team for Sunday 02/09/18:

GK - Vacant

CDM - Nathan_1874 CDM - PharQue-Man(T)

RAM - Pieman25(T) CAM - Quercus1966 LAM - Its_Jaiii

ST - FurtiveSway

Waiting for confirmation from
    • Quercus1966 - Confirmed CAM
    • Honey__Badgering(T) - Declined Work Commitments RAM
    • dmmorris1217(T) - Declined due to timezone difficulties
    • Its_Jaiii - Confirmed LAM
    • Pieman25(T) - Confirmed RAM
    • Jboi_16(T) - Declined because of Position
    • Dezy22 - Waiting for Reply AM
    • PharQue-Man(T) - Confirmed CDM
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    After a good session last night, we managed to find two more players to welcome to the Kopenjust ranks, first of, an incredible and versatile midfielder to play part-time for us Pieman25 and a new defensive minded midfielder PharQue-Man, so welcome the two of you!

We hope to have a session on tonight (03/09/18) and are still looking to add to our ranks, we hope to bolster our midfield with some more attacking minded players;
    GK - Vacant

CDM - Trialist CDM - PharQue-Man

RAM - Pieman25 CAM - Quercus1966 LAM - Nathan_1874/Its_Jaiii(Late)

ST - FurtiveSway

Waiting on confirmation from;
    • PharQue-Man - CDM
    • Pieman25 - R/LAM
    • Its_Jaiii - Late Start R/LAM
    • Quercus1966 - On for a short period CAM
    • Trialist - CDM
    • Trialist - Declined ANY
  • Karlos
    24282 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2018
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
  • Karlos
    24282 posts Club Captain
    Can I play in goal ?
  • Slawter
    3841 posts National Call-Up
    Karlos wrote: »

Imagine not having a gk.
    ebe5a8a1a9dc38dc0a5bb4876a95545b.png
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    Can I play in goal ?

If you're anything like you are out on the right wing, we'll pass ;)

SESSION TONIGHT (08/09/18):
    GK - Vacant

CDM - Nathan_1874 CDM - PharQue-Man

RAM - Vacant CAM - TBC LAM - Vacant

ST - FurtiveSway

Waiting to hear from:
    • CAM - Pieman25
    • R/LAM - Raskens
    • R/LAM - Caddie62
  • Karlos
    24282 posts Club Captain
    Yet I had more goals and assists than all of you

200.gif
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    Nathan1874 wrote: »
    Can I play in goal ?

If you're anything like you are out on the right wing, we'll pass ;)

38b.png
  • Karlos
    24282 posts Club Captain
    image0.png

Just gonna leave this here :kissing_heart:
  • FurtiveSway
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Played like 6 games though.... *Cough*

We love u!
  • Nathan1874
    I was joking mate :|
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    Looking for a GOALKEEPER, a LEFT ATTACKING MIDFIELDER and a CENTER DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER to play tonight, kicking off at around 7.30/8pm London, UK timezone.

Team for tonight as follows;
    GK - jerlol123w

CDM - PharQue-Man CDM - Vacant

RAM - Nathan_1874 - CAM - ajdeegan81(T) LAM - Vacant

ST - Pieman25

Confirmation list:
    • GK - jerlol123w - Possibly
    • RB/CB - hucksteppy83 - (Waiting Response)
    • CDM - PharQue-Man - Accepted
    • RAM - Nathan_1874 - Accepted
    • LAM - raskens - (Waiting Response)
    • LAM - kdavies89 - (Waiting Response)
    • CAM - ajdeegan81 - Accepted
    • ST - Pieman25 - Accepted
    • ST - FurtiveSway - Declined
  • I can play if you are still looking. I stick to my position and like it when a team plays as a team. No show boating. That doesn't win a game.
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    If you want to play a friendly, electromonks will be happy to give you one. We're around tonight from 8pm (BST) onwards
    Post edited by RK94 on
  • mattiparka
    10410 posts Has That Special Something
    tenor.gif
  • Jona113d
    78 posts Park Captain
    Still need players? 90 rated wing/st/cam 89 at cdm/CB i have a club myself with 30 players in division 1
  • FurtiveSway
    Jona & Westport - Add me on PSN 'FurtiveSway.'
  • Nathan1874
    RK94 wrote: »
    If you want to play a friendly, electromonks will be happy to give you one. We're around tonight from 8pm (BST) onwards

Sounds like a great idea, we are still struggling to hold down the same attacking players, still trialling so once we have a solid team we should definitely get this organised
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    RK94 wrote: »

Sounds like a great idea, we are still struggling to hold down the same attacking players, still trialling so once we have a solid team we should definitely get this organised

Give us a shout when you've got a team together. We're free a good few evenings each week UK time
  • Nathan1874
    Updated Original Post. We welcome a host of new players after having a great recruitment week at Kopenjust.

We'd like to welcome first of all; ajdeegan86, a stand out clinical striker with the dribbling to match. benndyret, cool calm and collected midfielder, always simple hardly ever looses the ball. kdavies89, a very silky winger who fits perfectly into our style of play. hucksteppy83, a stand in holding midfielder and one of our first defenders in the team, absolute rock at the back. Jerlol123w, a talented goalkeeper, still a little to learn but put in some great performances over the week and weekend.

We feel comfortable with the players we have brought in to fill up the midfield and attacking positions on the park so we are now opening up the recruitment drive to bring in defenders. We are hoping to fill up these 4 positions in order to kick off FIFA19 with a full squad and a massive bang.

POSITIONS REQUIRED
    • 2x Full Back - We are looking for this position to stay ridged at the back, we play with wingers so we already have options out wide, we would require you to support our wingers with an option to play backwards. Our main problem is counter attacks so we'd expect you to be back in order to prevent these for example, corners, free kicks, penalties, etc. We play a very controlled possession game so we would also require you to have a lot of composure when on the ball. Remembering this is a defensive position, not a back-up RW/LW.
    • 2x Centre Back - This is a key area for our play style, we need these players to be absolute rocks at the back, remain very composed and know how to judge when to keep the ball and when to release the ball long. Again same as the full back, we struggle with counter attacks so we really need good communication when it comes to corners etc. Our two holding midfielders always stay back, so we'd be looking for one CB up for a corner, the other one stays back - for example.
  • MiIan
    12391 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm up for the vacant spot at full-back.

Because I'm a massive fan of possesion-based football like this club is, aswell as my versatile abilities in both attack and defence, I'm confident on being a solid choice at the vacant spot at full-back.
  • Slawter
    3841 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    a talented goalkeeper, still a little to learn but put in some great performances over the week and weekend.

giphy.gif
  • mattiparka
    10410 posts Has That Special Something
    Slawter wrote: »
    a talented goalkeeper, still a little to learn but put in some great performances over the week and weekend.

giphy.gif

rude. he is trying
  • FurtiveSway
    edited September 2018
    That talented keeper has since been booted so hard his blood type is size 10.
    Post edited by FurtiveSway on
  • Karlos
    24282 posts Club Captain
    Should boot that @Pieman25 he's terrible.