Squad battles

Does anyone know any custom tatcis that can help me on squad battles ultimate

Comments

• umitao
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Hey, I have been winning hundreds of games on Leg. (with 4-1-2-1-2 narrow) but ın Ultimate I’d get beaten almost everytime I played, I have seen this somewhere on YT, you should start defensive, and definitely not have more than 1-2 goals, or better not concede any. If you can score in first half, great, but dont worry even if you finish the first half as a draw, you will have a good amount of chances after 60 because they start to play dumb. I did this and I can now win 3 or 4 out of 5 games on Ultimate. (I almost never play Ultimate anymore it affects my health literally :)
  • Parma28
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I wish they would sort Squad Battles out so that your team doesn't play with your opponents Team Chemistry. I always struggle to beat rubbish teams with rubbish chemistry. It is totally STUPID. Surely the object of Ultimate Team is to get your team as Ultimate as you can. But when my 86 Rated & 100% Chemistry team struggles to beat a 56% chemistry bronze team with all players out of position - it takes the biscuit. It is more like they play with my chemistry & i play with theirs. Plain rediculous. I have quit on so many games because of this. I don't think i will bother getting Fifa 19 as 18 is a total let down. I don't even know why I waste my time with squad battles as the rewards lately have been RUBBISH. Also these packs of 24 premium gold items with 7 Rares - stupid when the rares are mostly contracts and position modifiers. Also - untradeable and loan players - What is the point???????? - NO POINT AT ALL. It would be alright if you could gift them. Fifa has gone massively down hill for me. Too many tricks is another gripe. :s :s :s :s :s
  • THJ71
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Parma28 wrote: »
    I wish they would sort Squad Battles out so that your team doesn't play with your opponents Team Chemistry. I always struggle to beat rubbish teams with rubbish chemistry. It is totally STUPID. Surely the object of Ultimate Team is to get your team as Ultimate as you can. But when my 86 Rated & 100% Chemistry team struggles to beat a 56% chemistry bronze team with all players out of position - it takes the biscuit. It is more like they play with my chemistry & i play with theirs. Plain rediculous. I have quit on so many games because of this. I don't think i will bother getting Fifa 19 as 18 is a total let down. I don't even know why I waste my time with squad battles as the rewards lately have been RUBBISH. Also these packs of 24 premium gold items with 7 Rares - stupid when the rares are mostly contracts and position modifiers. Also - untradeable and loan players - What is the point???????? - NO POINT AT ALL. It would be alright if you could gift them. Fifa has gone massively down hill for me. Too many tricks is another gripe. :s :s :s :s :s

Squad Battles is the worst ever game mode to grace a Fifa game

To keep it short, It is way too full of AI dominated BS moments
  • Whufc
    1329 posts Professional
    I don’t think sb is that bad it used to be terrible and frustrate me I must have improved or sb has improved
  • It's there so people who can't play fut champs or not good at fut champs can play it and still get rewards