What happens to these when fifa 19 comes out?

UrboiStev
282 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2018
Weekly objectives, squad battles? I know most of you dont care, but have ea announced that they will end like wl. It would be very easy to set something so these refresh automatically each week. Also anyone not buying 19 and staying on 18 pm me as we will make a trading group and make a [email protected]_Andy
Post edited by UrboiStev on

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Dead
  • WFCBagnall
    65185 posts Moderator
    It will all end.
  • Diggy
    12545 posts Has That Special Something
    Just play 19 those departments are exactly the same
  • UrboiStev
    edited August 2018
    Diggy wrote: »

Yh but £40 for the same game. Nah thanks. Thats getting mugged off. No career mode/pro club changes. Card design + pack animation is worse.
  • You are right is the same game with worst finishing ...:(
  • ChristopherOC3
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    UrboiStev wrote: »

Yh but £40 for the same game. Nah thanks. Thats getting mugged off. No career mode/pro club changes. Card design + pack animation is worse.

But you said that FIFA 18 was ruined by the card designs. Why would you want to continue playing if you don’t like it that much?
  • UrboiStev

But you said that FIFA 18 was ruined by the card designs. Why would you want to continue playing if you don’t like it that much?

No FIFA 18 is perfect. FIFA 19 pack animation and card design is Garbage
  • ChristopherOC3
    331 posts Sunday League Hero

Ahh gotcha!
  • UrboiStev

Ahh gotcha!

U agree or not? Idm
  • MattDaddy V1
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    As far as I can see they've already stopped adding featured squads to squad battles. Squad battles, daily/weekly objectives will stop as will fut champs.

The interesting thing will be to see what happens to player/consumable prices this year once FIFA 19 comes out. In previous years most consumables went up in price, even bronze contracts/fitness cards sold for 200 coins on the first listing, however with the influx of coins and consumables this year (mainly thanks to WC mode and SBC's,) i can't see prices rising much. (If at all.)
  • UrboiStev
    As far as I can see they've already stopped adding featured squads to squad battles. Squad battles, daily/weekly objectives will stop as will fut champs.

The interesting thing will be to see what happens to player/consumable prices this year once FIFA 19 comes out. In previous years most consumables went up in price, even bronze contracts/fitness cards sold for 200 coins on the first listing, however with the influx of coins and consumables this year (mainly thanks to WC mode and SBC's,) i can't see prices rising much. (If at all.)

They will rise as I've been price locking informs and I am making a killing with few players on the market.
  • umitao
    2 posts Ball Boy

They will rise as I've been price locking informs and I am making a killing with few players on the market.

Can you share some tips for trading ? If you can add me -gamertag: umitao- we can talk there too. Thanks.
  • UrboiStev
    umitao wrote: »

Can you share some tips for trading ? If you can add me -gamertag: umitao- we can talk there too. Thanks.

Sure I'll add u later on today when I get home
  • UrboiStev
    edited September 2018
    umitao wrote: »

Actually pm me if u want to trade this weekend, as I won't have my Xbox till Sunday evening. But can still access the app