Finally reached 500 goals with the one and only

fighter__noir
645 posts An Exciting Prospect
nzoxpvWAC.jpg

Never scored so many goals with a player in any FIFA. and basically all of the goals in div 1-3 and FUT Champions. He was the only reason to still switch on FIFA sometimes.
Bought him right at the beginning when he came out in TOTW 2 and I never had any reason to sell him.
Probably the best heading in the game, ridiculous strength and a rocket of a left foot that's out of this world.

I love you Zaza-Man <3

Comments

• selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Nice one, is that the formation you play in game?
  • Boysie91
    15971 posts World Class
    You must be a good player getting that by playing online because I didn't rate him much when he was released let alone now lol
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Nice!
  • Sporter
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    That Zaza was my first good player in FUT 18 (of many) :smile:
  • fighter__noir
    selb wrote: »
    Nice one, is that the formation you play in game?
    Yep, it seems to fit this team pretty good
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    You must be a good player getting that by playing online because I didn't rate him much when he was released let alone now lol
    I don't know why he works so good for me, I have Prime Gullit as a lone ST in another team and he only has about 90 goals in 100 games and also with almost every other Striker I tried I wasn't able to keep it over 1 goal per game.
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Nice!
    Thanks!
    Sporter wrote: »
    That Zaza was my first good player in FUT 18 (of many) :smile:
    Mine too, but also the one I enjoyed the most. And I tried a lot

• alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice op! Brought back nice memories of when I had him and Aspas up top. Such good cards. Zaza so strong that he'd either shield someone off or a foul would be called.
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2018
    I see a post on reddit someone scored 500 goals with yashin. A fair few good goals aswell
  • RayS
    37821 posts International Superstar
    Congrats man!

I also highly approve your LW :)
  • fighter__noir
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Nice op! Brought back nice memories of when I had him and Aspas up top. Such good cards. Zaza so strong that he'd either shield someone off or a foul would be called.

It really is crazy how even the most op defenders barely can push him off the ball. And yea Aspas is fantastic too, probably the craziest finesse shots
    Whufc wrote: »
    I see a post on reddit someone scored 500 goals with yashin. A fair few good goals aswell

Not too bad haha :D even if it was just against the cpu it still would be impressive
    RayS wrote: »
    Congrats man!

Thanks! That front 3 really is absolute fun. I was looking a long time for a good LW until that Inui was finally released
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

It really is crazy how even the most op defenders barely can push him off the ball. And yea Aspas is fantastic too, probably the craziest finesse shots

Not too bad haha :D even if it was just against the cpu it still would be impressive
    Congrats man!

Thanks! That front 3 really is absolute fun. I was looking a long time for a good LW until that Inui was finally released

Na most of em were dkt

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9bby8o/finally_reached_my_500_goal_milestone_with_yashin/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=top_post&utm_content=2
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero

Congrats man!

Na most of em were season few dkt and fut champs
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9bby8o/finally_reached_my_500_goal_milestone_with_yashin/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=top_post&utm_content=2
  • Diggy
    16214 posts World Class
    Wait Chesney Hawkes is in FUT?
  • RayS
    37821 posts International Superstar
    Also I must add a very refreshingly original team. I mean that in all sincerity
  • forearms
    6305 posts Big Money Move

Congrats man!

How can anyone actually defend this game as an eSport? Yashin has 15 finishing and 25 dribbling. For some reason, he can do bicycle kicks, and scorpions? Its not even like there were many low driven shots (that keepers just cant save). If you can play Yashin up top and perform like that, whats the point in having someone like Lewandowski?
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2018
    forearms wrote: »

Congrats man!

How can anyone actually defend this game as an eSport? Yashin has 15 finishing and 25 dribbling. For some reason, he can do bicycle kicks, and scorpions? Its not even like there were many low driven shots (that keepers just cant save). If you can play Yashin up top and perform like that, whats the point in having someone like Lewandowski?

Just shows you how broken this game is really and too much bs to be an esport
  • fighter__noir

Congrats man!

This game :D
    I tried an 11 GK team for fun for 3 or 4 games and they barely had any dribbling skills or something. Really strange that Yashin looks so much better in these aspects
    Diggy wrote: »
    Wait Chesney Hawkes is in FUT?

No but I still scored 500 goals.
    Can't take that away from me ... :smile:
    Also I must add a very refreshingly original team. I mean that in all sincerity
    I guess that's why I prefer it over my main team with almost only icons and TOTS.
    The most fun you can have in this game for me is to play your own way and not trying to copy everybody else's tactics including players
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Jeez, I remember using Zaza at the start when trading with him, too bad he never got any more informs
  • fighter__noir
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Jeez, I remember using Zaza at the start when trading with him, too bad he never got any more informs

Yea, I wish he would have got 1 or 2 more IFs or even a TOTS. Would be absolutely incredible