NIF 94 CR7 vs Icon Hernandez 90

FilipCRO
12 posts Ball Boy
Hello everyone, Im new here!

I was looking for advice should i sell my 94 CR7 to fund Icon prime Hernandez? I dont have any coins left so I cannot own both. I have an almost full TOTS Ligue 1 team with 88 Roberto Carlos, 86 Gullit and 88 Shevchenko in the team. I play 41212/2 with CR7 being immediately replaced with NIF Mbappe on left ST.

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Why on earth would you first minute pause to sub Ronaldo off?
    Am I reading this right?
  • FilipCRO
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Crap, i wrote it wrong. Mbappe is being the one who is subbed off for CR.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    I did wonder.
    I'm not the best to give advice as I've never tried Hernandez, but I'd be extremely surprised if he's better than CR7.
    Ronaldo has that special something, is deadly infront of goal, strong and a beast in the air
  • FilipCRO
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Other two Icons I could afford by selling CR are prime Crespo or Larsson. Did anyone tried those?
  • WarrenBarton
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    Cr7 is better than every striker icon other than Ronaldo. This is coming from someone who owns 98 Pele.
    Also he will be getting subbed in at 6 chem regardless of links, so is it worth making the sub? As if you are pausing anyway, you may as well just to a formation switch :s to get him on more chem.
  • FilipCRO
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Thank you for your answer! Subbing him in and not getting full chem is the reason Im considering getting Crespo, Hernandez or Larsson.
  • WarrenBarton
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    FilipCRO wrote: »
    Thank you for your answer! Subbing him in and not getting full chem is the reason Im considering getting Crespo, Hernandez or Larsson.

If you use that Madrid Coentrao card you can get a hyper link so if you start with a formation where cr7 has only 3 links then he will start on full chem. then just change formation and Lb and you won’t need to buy a lesser quality forward.
  • Oweyman
    1174 posts Professional
    If you just start in a different formation, 433 for example, Ronaldo LW, Shev ST and Gullit LCM, then Ronaldo gets 10 chem after the switch and you don't have to waste a sub that way!
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you can sell any of your icons i think that you could get a fof son to partner CR7 or you could get other better 600k players
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Oweyman wrote: »
    If you just start in a different formation, 433 for example, Ronaldo LW, Shev ST and Gullit LCM, then Ronaldo gets 10 chem after the switch and you don't have to waste a sub that way!
    +1
    Formation change has a better outcome.. try any 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1, and make it 10 chem without using a sub.

Plus.. Cr7 Nif is one of the best strikers in the game.. I would say top 15 strikers, only because of the 9 other versions being there
  • Hernandez smaller, extremely weak and 3 star weak foot. Don't buy