TOTW discussion thread | TOTW HYPE!

Comments

  • They do not announce TOTW on the same time as previous years?

    No, and it's quite silly.
  • bjornini
    4681 posts National Call-Up
    Bongonda :)
  • DannySTFC
    5757 posts Big Money Move
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.
  • BeefyRabouter
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    2 goals and an assist from midfield doesn’t get labyad in totw. 2 goals as a midfielder didn’t get Wijnaldum in totw earlier. Pick and choose
  • Hammer316
    1390 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.

    Lol you expect too much.
  • Sercs
    19682 posts Club Captain
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.

    Guess I’d take CR7 if I had too
  • DannySTFC
    5757 posts Big Money Move
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.

    Lol you expect too much.

    Expect too much? Realistically anyone with a half decent team at this stage would only take CR7, Haaland, Carrasco or Neuer, the rest are basically useless.
  • jonkero
    7019 posts Big Money Move
    RIP red picks tomorrow
  • Thefranchise92
    5150 posts Big Money Move
    Very strange totw leading up to bf
  • ImAtrocious
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very strange totw leading up to bf

    3 GKs fits the EA mold perfectly :#
  • JustusX
    1245 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.

    Lol you expect too much.

    Expect too much? Realistically anyone with a half decent team at this stage would only take CR7, Haaland, Carrasco or Neuer, the rest are basically useless.

    True. None of them fit my squad apart from Carrasco but already have Fati so meh

  • Tesco
    7464 posts Big Money Move
    Could've had loads more GK's TBF

    This week had a GK scoring, a GK getting an assist, a GK making 8 saves and a pen save, the CB who saved the Pen in the MLS playoffs...


    TOTW really needs to change. Too many good performances get missed out, the format is too rigid.
  • DannySTFC
    5757 posts Big Money Move
    JustusX wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.

    Lol you expect too much.

    Expect too much? Realistically anyone with a half decent team at this stage would only take CR7, Haaland, Carrasco or Neuer, the rest are basically useless.

    True. None of them fit my squad apart from Carrasco but already have Fati so meh

    Yeah but Haaland and CR7 are worth changing your team for! Carrasco I’d try as a sub at best, I also have Fati POTM and Bamba POTM.

    There’s usually some usable 82-85 kinda rated players which seem realistic to get in reds then the crazy top tier ones which are dream land, this week it’s top tier or nothing, just hate the fact you have to play WL without knowing the TOTW, no chance I would have played to G2 this week knowing that team.
  • oldboiler
    3662 posts National Call-Up
    Someone remind me why I have a OTW Jota again?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Ienaga RW hattrick
  • JustusX
    1245 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    JustusX wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d only want Haaland or CR7, maybe Carrasco as a sub, so that makes red picks pointless tomorrow, another poor TOTW.

    Lol you expect too much.

    Expect too much? Realistically anyone with a half decent team at this stage would only take CR7, Haaland, Carrasco or Neuer, the rest are basically useless.

    True. None of them fit my squad apart from Carrasco but already have Fati so meh

    Yeah but Haaland and CR7 are worth changing your team for! Carrasco I’d try as a sub at best, I also have Fati POTM and Bamba POTM.

    There’s usually some usable 82-85 kinda rated players which seem realistic to get in reds then the crazy top tier ones which are dream land, this week it’s top tier or nothing, just hate the fact you have to play WL without knowing the TOTW, no chance I would have played to G2 this week knowing that team.

    True but my pack luck has been dire. Only made Silver 1 so my Red Pick will more than likely be one of the worst ones!
  • Kloral
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    No Jota again. lol.

    No Ibra either, Ea not only ruin the game with terrible content, they now ruin the game with terrible legal decisions.
  • Did the Totw Sbc twice. First one with all untradeables I got Bongonda, I have no use for him. 2nd one I got I send about 20k on and got Dinge, pretty decent. Did 5 of the previous TOTW SBC and notable pulls were Suarez, Iniesta and Rodriguez. My luck doesn't seem that bad this year.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited November 2020
    Joelinton 1g1a

    Hoffenheim legend

    Wilson 1g1a too, same game

    Wilson LW
    Joelinton ST
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Lala assist RB
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Weghorst 2g
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    340c388012ff5f571251753743d5c956.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Jota scored

    15 mins left for another goal or assist
  • Tesco
    7464 posts Big Money Move
    Jota scored

    15 mins left for another goal or assist

    At this point I'm begging he scores more so he can get in to stop the shouts for him to get an IF for one goal
  • Hagooey
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d imagine Jota will be in team of the group stage which I assume will be next week?

    If so he could score an hat trick and still wouldn’t get in TOTW.
  • Weghorst 2g

    Deserves an inform
  • MurkingFools
    1177 posts Professional
    Weghorst 2g

    Deserves an inform

    Please let this happen >:)
  • Tesco
    7464 posts Big Money Move
    Fukumori - CB 1g1a - was in a 2-2 draw though :/
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    51203 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    cda2315b9e952e95f33ca822862b31e4.png
    2a
  • Tesco
    7464 posts Big Money Move
    gulbrandsen - brace (in a 3-3)

    Amk would've been a great silver star choice
Sign In or Register to comment.