The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTW(M) discussion thread | TOTWM 2 HYPE!!!!!!!

Comments

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    48518 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Why is 1g1a for a CB in a derby not enough
  • bjornini
    3973 posts National Call-Up

No CS...
  • chaser2k15
    14201 posts Has That Special Something
    bjornini wrote: »

No CS...

Yes but when we were getting IF centre backs for 1-1 draws, you can see why this is a good point.
  • chaser2k15 wrote: »

No CS...

Yes but when we were getting IF centre backs for 1-1 draws, you can see why this is a good point.

Totally random and often total bs. Can remember Glik getting an inform for a 3-3 performance against PSG, no CS (obviously), no assist, no goal. Whoscored rating of 7.1 iirc.
  • bjornini
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

No CS...

I know. I think it's bs as well.

But at the end of the day, EA just randomly chooses players for TOTW. Nothing we can do about it sadly...
  • Neckabob
    13270 posts Has That Special Something

No CS...

Muslera conceded in the same match? Logic pls
  • bjornini
    Neckabob wrote: »

No CS...

Muslera conceded in the same match? Logic pls

Ask @EA_Roger maybe he knows...
  • Ireland_US wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Guessing @bjornini and @Ireland_US are pretty hyped with David and Burke getting in!?

Crazy to think that this is David's first inform considering the season he's having!

I can't wait to use SIF Cordoba. Loving that Köln are getting some great cards this year! :heart:

Yes yes! Deservedly so! Just wish he was a CAM but I know for a good part of the game he played LW and some seemingly at CAM and ST. But to put him at LF is bizarre, you rarely ever see that in TOTW lol

Yeah he definitely deserved it. Shame we never got POTY Byrne in the end. Could of had special Shamrock Rovers players on each side!
    Guessing @bjornini and @Ireland_US are pretty hyped with David and Burke getting in!?

Crazy to think that this is David's first inform considering the season he's having!

I can't wait to use SIF Cordoba. Loving that Köln are getting some great cards this year! :heart:

I'm still mad David didn't get an Future Stars card.

But pretty hyped about his IF

I'm still mad Edouard never got a Future Stars card, so I feel your pain. I guess you're in the same position as me as well with having your league fully prepped to then realise it's not being released? I'm still annoyed at that too!

Hopefully David will get a TOTS card to make up for it for you. That has the potential to be a very nice card! Unless the Belgian league gets the SPFL treatment and gets absolutely nothing for TOTS :disappointed:

• bjornini
    Ireland_US wrote: »

Yes yes! Deservedly so! Just wish he was a CAM but I know for a good part of the game he played LW and some seemingly at CAM and ST. But to put him at LF is bizarre, you rarely ever see that in TOTW lol

Yeah he definitely deserved it. Shame we never got POTY Byrne in the end. Could of had special Shamrock Rovers players on each side!

I'm still mad David didn't get an Future Stars card.

But pretty hyped about his IF

I'm still mad Edouard never got a Future Stars card, so I feel your pain. I guess you're in the same position as me as well with having your league fully prepped to then realise it's not being released? I'm still annoyed at that too!

Hopefully David will get a TOTS card to make up for it for you. That has the potential to be a very nice card! Unless the Belgian league gets the SPFL treatment and gets absolutely nothing for TOTS :disappointed:

I would love a TOTS David, but:

3 years ago, the Pro League got 24 TOTS
    2 years ago, we got 5 TOTS
    Last year, we got 1 TOTS

By that logic, I can see the Pro League not getting a single TOTS card this year...
  • Wow, prices for this TOTW are already so low. Koke is going for 26k. Do these EA employees not realize they have to do something about TOTW to make these cards slightly more desirable?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1

No CS...

Muslera got an IF for the same match tbf
  • Ireland_US
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel TOTWs should not typically be linked to WL if you can avoid it. If there's a promo, always do promo rewards.

Also, yes it really is a shame about Byrne and the POTYs. I know this would never happen but it would be cool if EA released a TOTS consisting of only every league's player of the year. Full representation, one player per league. It's a no brainer in my eyes, so naturally like I said it will never happen loll
  • bjornini
    Benedetto hattrick
  • Hicksy2011
    14696 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 28
    Steve Seddon 1g 1a + CS from LB
    Christian Burgess 1g 1a + CS from CB
    Post edited by Hicksy2011 on
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    b15c0012f1337f31593adb8fa9dff540.png
  • CFCHenri
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Luis Alberto 1g1a (20 mins so far) limping as well.

This would also be Lazio's 4th league win a row. EA, you have to give his HL card a +2

• BeastlyHusla
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    CFCHenri wrote: »

This would also be Lazio's 4th league win a row. EA, you have to give his HL card a +2

Hopefully stays on. Can't have him getting injured.
  • CeeQue
    12351 posts Has That Special Something

HL locked at 90 then. His TOTS card would be 95/96?
  • BeastlyHusla
    CeeQue wrote: »

Why locked at 90? If he gets in totw his HL would be 91
  • another kimmich if coming
  • CeeQue

Because i don't think they will include him in the TOTW + the 4 game win streak. EA will probably use someone else from the Lazio game and still give him the 4 game win upgrade.
  • BeastlyHusla
    edited February 29

Because i don't think they will include him in the TOTW + the 4 game win streak. EA will probably use someone else from the Lazio game and still give him the 4 game win upgrade.

Possibly but there is still loads of games left, so he can't be locked at 90.

Edit: he's a cam/cm, so he doesn't require many goals or assists to get informs.
  • Tesco
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Klich? Goal on Wednesday and two assists today
  • BecksRightPeg
    1186 posts Professional
    Bayern 4 up already :D Coutinho scored

Anyone know if Coutinho got any of the assists?
  • CeeQue

Edit: he's a cam/cm, so he doesn't require many goals or assists to get informs.

Yeah hope so. I have the card untradeable so i don't mind any more upgrades. But i just can't gel with his cards.
  • Tesco
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Bayern 4 up already :D Coutinho scored

Anyone know if Coutinho got any of the assists?

No assists

Kimmich on 1g1a
  • BeastlyHusla

Yeah hope so. I have the card untradeable so i don't mind any more upgrades. But i just can't gel with his cards.

Some of his dribbling stats are hella low for his rating.. I can't get one with him aswell. Bought him as I didn't have any good CAMs for serie a.
  • spy
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    Should I sell my Luis Alberto now or is he likely to go up further?
  • ScottyB_AFC
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    b15c0012f1337f31593adb8fa9dff540.png

Poor man's Ben Yedder. I'll probably give him a try.
  • Tornado31619
    20199 posts Club Captain
    Pablo Fornals 2a
    Marcos Alonso brace