TOTW discussion thread | TOTW 4 HYPE!!!!!!!

Comments

• dylanmaasie
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    They must be doing for every leaugue 1 totw
  • Edward220967
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dawud wrote: »
    Dmitrovic nailed on

Not anymore
  • GoodnightIrene
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    So many hat-tricks
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Totw 1 already potentially showing that the old TOTW format is outdated.

Let's hope EA has a solution already prepared
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47403 posts FIFA Cover Star
    and another one who is involved in three goals

Atanga Fürth RW 3 assists
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    really hope we get 2 totws
    one for big leagues, one for smaller ones
  • bjornini
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    really hope we get 2 totws
    one for big leagues, one for smaller ones

This or the special cards for hattricks, apart from TOTW
  • D14
    3325 posts National Call-Up
    I don't see why the format at the moment is broken? I get that it would be nice to have more IF's but from what I can see we only really have 6 perhaps 7 locked in players, so thats just the bench, let alone the team and reserves...

792e82a957bac8a1386c40cd7845dbf7.png

Thats what I would have so far, perhaps Atanga also.
  • WFCBagnall
    70452 posts Moderator
    But that's so far, still got ALOT of games to go.

And like of Hulk with 1g 1a will probably be in because he's a bigish name.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    hulk>oscar
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    + atanga and bandinelli maybe
  • bjornini
    edited September 2018
    D14 wrote: »
    I don't see why the format at the moment is broken? I get that it would be nice to have more IF's but from what I can see we only really have 6 perhaps 7 locked in players, so thats just the bench, let alone the team and reserves...

And with the locks you have, it also means we can only get one more non-gold player in the TOTW. And there's still a saturday night, sunday and monday of football to go
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    max. 5 non golds is so stupid
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    wendell scored vs bayern HYPE
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    a446f4b9f639cc14d3ef7cf4ffa9e19a.png
    imagine
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    2-1 bayern hahaha rip
  • D14
    + atanga and bandinelli maybe

Yeah Banidelli could be one also, forgot about him, I don't think the amount of players we have at the moment is unusual though. Just my two cents
  • D14
    bjornini wrote: »

And with the locks you have, it also means we can only get one more non-gold player in the TOTW. And there's still a saturday night, sunday and monday of football to go

No because Oscar and Drax would likely be in the main team, I only put them on the bench to save posting 3 different images.
  • D14
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    But that's so far, still got ALOT of games to go.

And like of Hulk with 1g 1a will probably be in because he's a bigish name.

Is he any bigger than Oscar ? I assumed Oscar would be the bigger name having played in the Premier League.
  • bjornini

No because Oscar and Drax would likely be in the main team, I only put them on the bench to save posting 3 different images.

We only get 5 non-gold IF's.

So since you have 4 on the bench already, we will only get one more...
  • D14

Is that just coincidence though or a written rule, i've not been around for about 2 years, so forgive me for being a bit out of date.
  • bjornini
    edited September 2018

Is that just coincidence though or a written rule, i've not been around for about 2 years, so forgive me for being a bit out of date.

Last year, EA only gave five non-gold (silver or bronze) players IF's per TOTW.

So the TOTW consists of 23 players. Starting 11 end bench (7 players) are golds. The 5 reserved is for every silver or bronze player in the game.

Hence why a lot of hattricks, 2g1a, goal+CS from lower leagues get shafted because there's only 5 spots

Edit: And the reason is to give Elite WL players worse rewards from there TOTW packs, because they'll only pack 81+ rated IF's from their rewards
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    thank you @bjornini
  • D14
    Fair enough, I don't think the game needs too many more IF cards though, they are supposed to be reserved for special occasions not for everyone.

If they went back to tournaments for Bronzes and Silvers would have been great to have a Gold TOTW and a Bronze/Silver TOTW.
  • bjornini
    Fair enough, I don't think the game needs too many more IF cards though, they are supposed to be reserved for special occasions not for everyone.

If they went back to tournaments for Bronzes and Silvers would have been great to have a Gold TOTW and a Bronze/Silver TOTW.

I get you point, but when players with 3 or 4 goal contributions get shafted for a Premier League player who scores a penalty, you know something is very wrong with your TOTW selection
  • Edward220967
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    If they make 2 TOTW's, they should only fill the bench and not the reserves imo
  • GoodnightIrene
    Fraser of Bournemouth most likely in x
  • GoodnightIrene
    Marquee player sorted then, Hazard almost certified to get one with 2 goals to his name already x
  • jenksiee123
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Hazard
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Hazard and Fraser