You know what would be fun AND fair?

Lebron82
37 posts Park Captain
Fut 18 players who worked their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to collect a great team could sell their team and transfer the coins to fut 19. That’s a lot of fun for the players who buy 19. And the players who would stay in 18 can make profit of cheaper special cards and complete their drem team.

Comments

• Ballist1x
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah but how does EA profit from that ?
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    What would you do in 19 though? Just re-buy your team day one?
  • ON3_SHOT187
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ballist1x wrote: »

Many years ago people would use this exact forum to swap coins from fut11 to fut12 with a ratio of like 10/1.

And both parties was happy with the exchange. That was back when the community was full of cool trustworthy individuals.

Those days are long gone.
  • WarrenBarton
    10473 posts Has That Special Something
    Not fun and fair for 10 year old Timmy with his first Fifa ever. He starts up his first game and it turns out to be his last game after he gets dabbed at by Gullit and R9 25 times.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    Exactly. I couldn’t use the word fair and EA in one post... A moment of silence to al the ridicouless money spent on fut-cards, and a middlefinger to EA’s pocket filling white collar criminals
  • Flamstead
    3409 posts National Call-Up
    Lebron82 wrote: »
    Exactly. I couldn’t use the word fair and EA in one post... A moment of silence to al the ridicouless money spent on fut-cards, and a middlefinger to EA’s pocket filling white collar criminals

Your choice to spend. Live with it.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    Lebron82 wrote: »

Your choice to spend. Live with it.

I can make my choise, that’s not the problem with a nice paycheck every month and a healthy set of breans to deal with this. I’ts just not responsible as a company to make billions on people who can’t deal with it and make stupid choises. In Belgium they want to ban this type of game modes because it doesn’t stroke the gambling legislation, and I can’t say the government is wrong in this one. Only if other European countrys will follow, EA will again a game that’s fun and fear.

• sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2018
    It wouldn’t be fun at all. Or fair, it would
    Just benefit the rich. Certainly wouldn’t be fair for people just starting out.

Everyone would have the top players within 5 mins. Everyone would be hugely over priced. CR7 would be 5 million plus. Anyone that says otherwise simply does not understand the market.

We’ve had games with unlimited glitched coins in the past and it’s not fun at all. NIF CR7 selling for 15 million. TOTY all extinct and people making deals on the forums to sell them for 30/45 million. It was bonkers. We don’t need millions of fut millionaires in the game so early.

Part of the fun with FUT is trying some of the low rated gems at the start of the game.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    Now all those pro players will leave 18 and all the good cards will be buried in their game. Give something like a 10/1 ratio. Players in the first months are allways very high, so you can never have a top team from day 1
  • Jonboyparker
    6410 posts Big Money Move
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    It wouldn’t be fun at all. Or fair, it would
    Just benefit the rich. Certainly wouldn’t be fair for people just starting out.

Everyone would have the top players within 5 mins. Everyone would be hugely over priced. CR7 would be 5 million plus. Anyone that says otherwise simply does not understand the market.

We’ve had games with unlimited glitched coins in the past and it’s not fun at all. NIF CR7 selling for 15 million. TOTY all extinct and people making deals on the forums to sell them for 30/45 million. It was bonkers. We don’t need millions of fut millionaires in the game so early.

Part of the fun with FUT is trying some of the low rated gems at the start of the game.

Exactly. The market will always dictate prices just like real world economics. More coins = higher prices. Transfer all your coins form FIFA 18 and the 'coin' will lose value. CR7 will still cost you more than you have because someone will have more than you.

Half the fun is evolving your team. You don't have to win every match against these millionaires. There is plenty of game for everyone. EA dont release all the top players all at once anyway.
  • Blackbird10
    1278 posts Professional
    I think trading in 100k on FIFA 18 in exchange for Gold Jumbo on FIFA 19 would be pretty reasonable
  • serrer7
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2018
    It would be simply stupid. For that you should keep playing ut18.
    The fun in ut his grinding to build your Ultimate Team. If you whant to only play with some players you always have normal seasons to do it ;)
  • ChristopherOC3
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    It wouldn’t be fair though. All it would do is drastically inflate prices because there would be a lot more coins in the game from day 1.

Which would in turn make getting a starter team even harder for those who either didn’t play 18 or are new to the FIFA series in general as they wouldn’t have any starter coins.

What is fair is that you can chose to continue playing FIFA 18 with the cards you worked hard for, while others can start a fresh or start for the first time ever on FIFA 19 without being disadvantaged.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    I can agree with the inflation theory, you guys are probably wright. But there’s nothing wrong if you sell your team for 3 mill, you get a present of 300k (10%), or an amount of packs? So you can buy yourself a bronze team with an 89 hazard
  • Jonboyparker
    6410 posts Big Money Move
    I think trading in 100k on FIFA 18 in exchange for Gold Jumbo on FIFA 19 would be pretty reasonable

What about a service bonus?

1 pack for every year of continuous play.
    EG: 1 year = 1 pack / 10 years = 10 packs

Nothing major but gives you that little excentive... You need know what might happen in those packs?!
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    i think at the end of fifa 18 you should be able too submit a 90 rated team and an icon (about 500k) and receive an UNTRADEABLE 125k ultimate pack in fifa 19.
  • Blackbird10
    1278 posts Professional
    i think at the end of fifa 18 you should be able too submit a 90 rated team and an icon (about 500k) and receive an UNTRADEABLE 125k ultimate pack in fifa 19.

That’s not a bad shout.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    And the best part is that since its untradeable and at the start of the game theirs only so few good players you can pack and the sort of people putting in 20X 90 rated squads so that they can get a few million coins from day 1 will only pack untradeables and if theyre extremelly lucky they might pack ronaldo but the people who got 5 million left over coins in fut 18 will soon replace that nif ronaldo with the best version currently available as theyre obviously 1) a good trader or 2) buy fifa points. So no matter how many packs theyll open it will just be a load of sbc fodder within a month. And its untradeable so they cant sell it and upset the market. But EA will look like they just genourusly gifted their loyal fut 18 players with the best fut 19 packs. Also they could make packweight dreadful for those packs, although it wouldnt make a difference (as explained) it would keep with EAs philosophy (make everyone hate them).