quick question about moving from ps4 to xbox, has xbox problems?

SteveG
1605 posts Play-Off Hero
Thinking about making the switch due to fifa points being alot cheaper on the xbox, a few quick questions but.

Firstly I have been on ps4 last two years and had no real issues with fifa, I remember a few years ago when I was on xbox I got alot of disconnections although now I am on Virgin fiber 200mg which could help.

I saw alot of threads about cheating on xbox such as in the draft, is this still the case? I dont see the point in moving to save a few quid if the game is going to be ruined by cheaters.

Basically I have had a much more positive experience on the ps4 with 17,18 compared to 14-16 on the xbox, what do you guys think?

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    How much do you spend on FIFA points? Seems a minor reason to change console just to save 10% on points when you can already buy discounted FIFA points and do a one time transfer anyway
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    you can get them cheaper for ps4 to on cd keys lol same price as xbox discount
  • Yourageallday
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moved from Xbox to ps4 after 17 and the market trading is much better on ps4 also the level of players.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks guys for reply's, I can get £50 xbox cards for £40, then I could use EA access for the 10% on top of all that.
    CD keys I can use for Ps4 which would get me 12,000 fifa points for £72.99

I will prob throw £2000 in release day and that will do me the year.

@BRISTOL86 is this one time transfer confirmed? I know its 99% likely but I wouldn't want to load up 250,000+ fifa points to find out this is the year that its not happening.

@Yourageallday I agree with this, this is another reason I would poss stay on ps4
  • BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    £2k. Jaysus.

PS4 - £73/12k = 324,000FP for just under £2k
    X1 - £72/12k but real cost of c. £58/12k using prepaid cards so 408,000FP for just under £2k.

Probably worth switching for if you’re spending big sums like that.

You can also get 1% cashback at quidco from CDkeys so either way you’ll get about £20 back.

OTT not confirmed as far as I know but it’ll always happen.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    £2k. Jaysus.

X1 - £72/12k but real cost of c. £58/12k using prepaid cards so 408,000FP for just under £2k.

You can also get 1% cashback at quidco from CDkeys so either way you’ll get about £20 back.

Can you remember when they normally confirm the OTT?
  • BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    SteveG wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    £2k. Jaysus.

Can you remember when they normally confirm the OTT?

Normally pretty close to release maybe like a week out.

But it’ll 100% transfer. It’s always happened.
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    One more thread from steve g About point transfer. Good god.
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    one time transfer is confirmed
  • SmokeSwift1
    4273 posts National Call-Up
    SteveG wrote: »
    Thinking about making the switch due to fifa points being alot cheaper on the xbox, a few quick questions but.

Firstly I have been on ps4 last two years and had no real issues with fifa, I remember a few years ago when I was on xbox I got alot of disconnections although now I am on Virgin fiber 200mg which could help.

I saw alot of threads about cheating on xbox such as in the draft, is this still the case? I dont see the point in moving to save a few quid if the game is going to be ruined by cheaters.

Basically I have had a much more positive experience on the ps4 with 17,18 compared to 14-16 on the xbox, what do you guys think?

I wish i was rich like you bro. If you get enough coins for a full icon team with icon bench. What will you do with the rest of the coins??? £2000 is overkill.
    £1000 should get you like 15 million coins easy if you sell right and trade a little bit.
    If you prepared to spend £2000 who cares about the £100 or so you can save??
    If ps4 is fine then no need to switch but ps4 market is better than xbox so it balances out
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why would anyone move to Xbox from anything? Plus, people who spend £2000 on fifa points are really missing out on what the other FUT addicts do which is just buying coins. Apparently it's cheaper? I don't know I hate FUT so have fun...
  • SmokeSwift1
    4273 posts National Call-Up
    Why would anyone move to Xbox from anything? Plus, people who spend £2000 on fifa points are really missing out on what the other FUT addicts do which is just buying coins. Apparently it's cheaper? I don't know I hate FUT so have fun...

You buy coins, it's cheap but if you get caught your entire club gets wiped clean. Not worth the risk. About $100 gets a million but if you spend on fifapoints which is 12,000 fifapoints and play drafts at the start you would make almost 2 mill for sure.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Before you think about changing from xbox to ps4 just think about the ps4 exclusives
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moved from Xbox to ps4 after 17 and the market trading is much better on ps4 also the level of players.

I have both and PS4 is so much easier than Xbox the average skill on Xbox is a lot better
  • Riggs006
    1040 posts Professional
    Haven't played the draft in a few weeks but I was playing it constantly on Xbox when all the special cards were in packs and anytime someone went 1-0 up against me in the draft without fail they would disconnect, obviously somehow giving them the win and I'd have to search for another game, annoying as hell, even started to happen in seasons a few times whether or not it will be fixed in FIFA 19 is another matter.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Riggs006 wrote: »
    Haven't played the draft in a few weeks but I was playing it constantly on Xbox when all the special cards were in packs and anytime someone went 1-0 up against me in the draft without fail they would disconnect, obviously somehow giving them the win and I'd have to search for another game, annoying as hell, even started to happen in seasons a few times whether or not it will be fixed in FIFA 19 is another matter.

@Riggs006

Thats the nat type glitch. They just have to make it so if you press the home button in draft you forfeit like fut champs
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Riggs006 People where saying on the xbox that the beta was the same, I mean come on like, people seriously doing this in a beta!

I think I will stay on PS4, its costs more for points but I found last year top players where alot cheaper in coins and I def have had a better game experience on ps4 so I may aswell stay.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    ^ 100% happened on the beta, I played online draft and people quit straight away, some before even kicking off.

A fix is definitely needed for this, its pretty annoying having your time wasted and not progressing.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    ^ 100% happened on the beta, I played online draft and people quit straight away, some before even kicking off.

A fix is definitely needed for this, its pretty annoying having your time wasted and not progressing.

I played 3 drafts on the ps4 beta ( 2 draft wins, 1 beat in final) Didnt have one bad experience at all, never did last year either on fifa 18 yet on these forums xbox players had a whole thread about it.

P.S on a side note, the rewards for winning online drafts in the beta where rubbish lol, think I got like 2 premium gold packs and a rare gold pack lol