I Left FIFA 17 on PC because..

That loss glitch everybody did at div 1 to get a win.
everything was a lot more expensive.
Almost no cards in some cases in the game
Bad WL rewards (coins and packs)

Still an issue in fifa 18?

Comments

  • I guess this thread answers my questions about it not being ready :P
    On the other hand, with the introduction of division rivals it that glitch won't really make a difference?
  • Zambo9
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    If you want to be sure to play the game buy a console. Gameplay still sucks but atleast it's not made worse by cheaters and all the **** that's going on PC
  • Zambo9 wrote: »
    If you want to be sure to play the game buy a console. Gameplay still sucks but atleast it's not made worse by cheaters and all the **** that's going on PC

    That sucks, cuz I don't know if I will have time to play at console so was hoping to play in my free time when taking breaks etc. on laptop........
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    The prices on the PC were a little higher but that meant you also received more for a sale. If you make most of your coin through trading then there was very little difference in the markets. The difference only shows if your primary way to earn coins was just by playing matches.
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa on pc is fine, only diference is skill lvl, smaler market and ocasioanly on pc you met cheater (in first 3 months i met 2 cheaters per 100 games), also on pc there are less kids than on consoles so if you are mediocre at fifa console will be better for you, but if you want 60fps menus and smoother gameplay pc is the way to go.
  • Rucci
    1423 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Fifa on pc is fine, only diference is skill lvl, smaler market and ocasioanly on pc you met cheater (in first 3 months i met 2 cheaters per 100 games), also on pc there are less kids than on consoles so if you are mediocre at fifa console will be better for you, but if you want 60fps menus and smoother gameplay pc is the way to go.

    0 problems on menü lol on ps4 pro ssd makes a huge diference on ps ^^+ my gameplay is smooth all the time
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rucci wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Fifa on pc is fine, only diference is skill lvl, smaler market and ocasioanly on pc you met cheater (in first 3 months i met 2 cheaters per 100 games), also on pc there are less kids than on consoles so if you are mediocre at fifa console will be better for you, but if you want 60fps menus and smoother gameplay pc is the way to go.

    0 problems on menü lol on ps4 pro ssd makes a huge diference on ps ^^+ my gameplay is smooth all the time

    On pc gameplay is smoother and no matter what console you have. PS4pro is like 5 years old gaming pc. So if you play on pc you have better graphic and smoother gameplay than on consoles, because consoles as not so powerful as pcs are. Unles you play fifa on potato pc then it is equal gameplay as on consoles.
  • lol I ended up putting in a little more money into my laptop for school and bought a gaming laptop (HP Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0812no 15,6") - just need to solve the fan problem lol, thinking about buying a cooling pad then I am set to go. Can play FIFA anywhere lololol

  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol I ended up putting in a little more money into my laptop for school and bought a gaming laptop (HP Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0812no 15,6") - just need to solve the fan problem lol, thinking about buying a cooling pad then I am set to go. Can play FIFA anywhere lololol

    Yup fifa is low demanding game so you wont have problem with runing it on ultra maxed out setting if your laptop is half decent.
  • mark90tv
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Fifa on PC for life.I have more than 1800 games in fifa 18 and I never played vs cheater, got 2 friends and they have around the same amount of games like me, they never played vs cheater in Fut. We are gold1/elite 3 players.Cheaters used a bug only in fut draft to quit the match in first 10 seconds and get a win for that, but EA patched that. Anyway,most of the players on pc are not kids and the games are harder than on console which I like, I would just want for better rewards, since last year and in fifa 17 aswell console players get better rewards for the same rank in WL.Plus playing on 144hz monitor its a beauty.You just cant compare it with console, its so much better.
  • Gogs
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mark90tv wrote: »
    Fifa on PC for life.I have more than 1800 games in fifa 18 and I never played vs cheater, got 2 friends and they have around the same amount of games like me, they never played vs cheater in Fut. We are gold1/elite 3 players.Cheaters used a bug only in fut draft to quit the match in first 10 seconds and get a win for that, but EA patched that. Anyway,most of the players on pc are not kids and the games are harder than on console which I like, I would just want for better rewards, since last year and in fifa 17 aswell console players get better rewards for the same rank in WL.Plus playing on 144hz monitor its a beauty.You just cant compare it with console, its so much better.

  • Gogs
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes indeed. Had always consoles but since i build my PC i cant go back to consoles. Yes i know you get the best expirience when playing FIFA on PS4(played on PS4 last 3 FIFA games) but PC is something else. 1440p 144hz is heaven for my eyes and i dont wanna go back to 1080p 30-60 fps because of bigger player base and bigger market on PS4. And this whole thing with cheaters is only excuse from bad players when someone beat them.
Sign In or Register to comment.