unable to redeem my loan player

Pranav
800 posts Semi-Pro
im unable to redeem loan thomas lemar even though i can redeem every other item on ultimate team including CR7 and i got referred here from ea live chat can someone help me solve this issue

Comments

• rajudas
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pranav wrote: »
    im unable to redeem loan thomas lemar even though i can redeem every other item on ultimate team including CR7 and i got referred here from ea live chat can someone help me solve this issue

Exactly same problem I have, I have reached level 40 but whenever I try to redeem him or even try to send him as a gift to another friend it always says "You haven't reached the level required to redeem this item".
    I honestly don't care about it much now as I have a good enough team and I don't need him but that's kind of annoying.
    I am playing the PC version btw.
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    rajudas wrote: »
    Pranav wrote: »

Exactly same problem I have, I have reached level 40 but whenever I try to redeem him or even try to send him as a gift to another friend it always says "You haven't reached the level required to redeem this item".
    I honestly don't care about it much now as I have a good enough team and I don't need him but that's kind of annoying.
    I am playing the PC version btw.

Yeah same situation here not a need for my team just annoying that i can redeem everything except him but I’m playing ps4 not PC. Would you reccomend me posting it anywhere else on this sub?