Fifa points transfer web app fifa19

dylanmaasie
430 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have a question!

The fifa points that i have on my account transfer the point to the new web app and can i use it the first day on the web app launch date

Comments

• dylanmaasie
    Sorry for my english :)
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    no mate, if u have points on 18 you only get a one time transfer option when you load up 19 on your console NOT ON THE WEBAPP .

when you load 19 up on console it will pop up and ask if you want to transfer your points only once .
  • dylanmaasie
    deang07 wrote: »
    no mate, if u have points on 18 you only get a one time transfer option when you load up 19 on your console NOT ON THE WEBAPP .

when you load 19 up on console it will pop up and ask if you want to transfer your points only once .

Thanks mate !
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

Thanks mate !

no worries
  • so i already logged into web app for fut 19, if i buy points for 18 now as it is a bit cheaper, will i get the option to transfer points when i open fifa in console at 24th?