The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Gamescom FIFA19 stream live now

BRISTOL86
8954 posts League Winner
edited August 2018
Just in case anyone wants it

http://fb.gg/bateson87

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Nvm not even playing FUT :/
  • AlexFin
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any news on Career Mode at Gamescom?
  • Koolfashion
    2733 posts Fans' Favourite
    AlexFin wrote: »
    Any news on Career Mode at Gamescom?

0 news on GC about fifa 19
  • Dortmunder89
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There will be nothing. At the limit announce the stadium of Borussia and perhaps a partnership with Leipzig. the German page of Ea Sport always responds in the same way.
  • Bouboe112
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not hyped at all for this game
  • Koolfashion
    2733 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the hype will be alive when youtubers will post videos from capture event.
  • dezy22
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How can anyone get hyped about a re release of Fifa 17
  • Pwalie86
    1396 posts Professional
    I never get hyped from gameplay videos. Camera angle all wrong, players just ping ponging the ball and I can't tweak TV settings to get best out of the night lighting.

Demo can't come quick enough because I need to see if the gameplay has a better feel this time around. Also don't want to waste nearly 60 quid and then have to sell and spend more on RDR2 the following month.

• the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    anything about pro clubs?
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect

No changes - confirmed by EA. You guys won't even get UCL... :'(:(
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite

❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect

**** ridiculous.

IKR - Ignore Career and Clubs yet they make another journey? That's just sad @EA
  • Skorpio_King
    5636 posts Big Money Move
    They said though were getting more licenses announcements later on but its so bad that nothing has changed

• Pwalie86 wrote: »
    I never get hyped from gameplay videos. Camera angle all wrong, players just ping ponging the ball and I can't tweak TV settings to get best out of the night lighting.

Demo can't come quick enough because I need to see if the gameplay has a better feel this time around. Also don't want to waste nearly 60 quid and then have to sell and spend more on RDR2 the following month.

Cannot agree more. The time I waste looking for half decent footage on the run up to release. Same camera angles, awful colour settings (especially night matches), oh yes...anyone for a game of ping pong.