Another final team ))

Blipper65
1088 posts Professional
Hi gents! I was sure i made my final squads to enjoy last weeks of dead game and i do
Screenshot_20180820-164359_Companion.jpgimage uploader
Screenshot_20180820-164610_Companion.jpg
Plus got plenty of top players as subs. But the idea of trying 2 best players in the game (that's what they said) is still with me. So if i collect all my funds and sell all tradeable players i may get this:
Screenshot_20180821-110959.jpg
or this:
Screenshot_20180821-111410.jpgфайлообменник фото
Or smth else with one of these players. Don't get me wrong but i just want to try as much as possible. or this is BS and i better stay with my 2 squads?
This year i tried only nif CR7 and TOTS Suarez and they were great so this is why i am not sure which versions to choose now. Or it needs to be Griez 98 with Suarez 99?

Comments

• Yourageallday
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trippier in first squad
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    2ywzts2.jpg
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    2ywzts2.jpg

great mate
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17579 posts World Class
    @Blipper65 you went for that combo then, does look sick dude
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    @Blipper65 you went for that combo then, does look sick dude

this thread was created earlier ))) so i am still trying to get 99 Suarez and 96 CR7
    and picture above with prime r9, cr7 and suarez is not mine.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    I would reccomand you to get 99 Suarez and Fof Griezmann, the perfect combo for me in my UT.

Though, you first team looks so good, would not bother change it at this point >:)
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    Imtnt wrote: »
    I would reccomand you to get 99 Suarez and Fof Griezmann, the perfect combo for me in my UT.

Though, you first team looks so good, would not bother change it at this point >:)

@Imtnt thanks for your feedback. Though, it's done and i am with Suarez 99 and CR7 96 atm. And yeah i kept in mind the option of Suarez + Griez 98. Just thought i can always get back to it if smth goes wrong or gets boring with CR7. Same for my 1st previous team with Hazard. Both options are easy to get back cause they are cheaper anyway. Now stuck with this
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/406054/cr7-vs-suarez#latest
    you can see my latest squads there
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Blipper65 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »

@Imtnt thanks for your feedback. Though, it's done and i am with Suarez 99 and CR7 96 atm. And yeah i kept in mind the option of Suarez + Griez 98. Just thought i can always get back to it if smth goes wrong or gets boring with CR7. Same for my 1st previous team with Hazard. Both options are easy to get back cause they are cheaper anyway. Now stuck with this
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/406054/cr7-vs-suarez#latest
    you can see my latest squads there

Cheers, Cr7 is the better card anyway 1 vs 1. If you will be bored you know what to do :)