Anything left in 18?

Lebron82
37 posts Park Captain
Will there be some special packs in the following days, or is the game dead now?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    No on knows about the packs but why does that mean the game is dead?
  • selb
    7317 posts League Winner
    The game's only as dead as you allow it to be, if you still enjoy playing it and are still finding games fairly easily then the games not dead
  • Pieman25
    17295 posts World Class
    selb wrote: »
    The game's only as dead as you allow it to be, if you still enjoy playing it and are still finding games fairly easily then the games not dead

Yeah have to agree with this, there's a really high amount of special cards out there so I'm sure plenty of quality players that you won't have used yet.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    I just opened 9 packs, highest rating was 84...
  • Pieman25
    17295 posts World Class
    Lebron82 wrote: »

The packs aren't worth it now unless you're really lucky, what's your current team and maybe we can change it up for you to keep the game interesting.
  • Jonboyparker
    6410 posts Big Money Move
    Packs are dead but the game is still going. Still playing, still experimenting. I'll stop with FIFA 19 comes out though and move to there. Don't need rewards to play at this stage of the game
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain
    Pieman25 wrote: »

The packs aren't worth it now unless you're really lucky, what's your current team and maybe we can change it up for you to keep the game interesting.

I’ve an all Belgian team, just saving for 93 radja, 94 courtois, 92 vertonghen, 96 de bruyne and in my dreams the 99 hazard
  • Lebron82 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I’ve an all Belgian team, just saving for 93 radja, 94 courtois, 92 vertonghen, 96 de bruyne and in my dreams the 99 hazard

man that's a lot of saving to do
  • forearms
    5156 posts Big Money Move
    Just lots of rage