►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move
    For you UT addicts.

Is there a deadline for transferring FIFA points over to a new game with that transfer thing?

Also what are the requirements for keeping a team on the next on game, is it a set number of games on the previous game or something? Like my 17 team had a different name to my 18 club on a second account.
  • LoboNobo
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    For you UT addicts.

Is there a deadline for transferring FIFA points over to a new game with that transfer thing?

Also what are the requirements for keeping a team on the next on game, is it a set number of games on the previous game or something? Like my 17 team had a different name to my 18 club on a second account.

No idea.
    If you need further help feel free to ask.
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    Napoli vs. Milan 1:2

SPAL vs. Parma 0:1

Inter vs. Torino 1:1

@TheMenezLover
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    Btw, why don't we use graphics for 2nd and 3rd post, wasn't graphics supposed to help avoiding long post? :)
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Btw, why don't we use graphics for 2nd and 3rd post, wasn't graphics supposed to help avoiding long post? :)

They need to be separated first. :tongue:
    I'm still waiting for worst-disciplined team predictions from @Tomb1302 and @Lights so it's all complete, currently the graphics have bogus predictions from them. :smile:
    Once they post them, you can update the graphics and post the three lists in three separate files.
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something

I'm still waiting for worst-disciplined team predictions from @Tomb1302 and @Lights so it's all complete, currently the graphics have bogus predictions from them. :smile:
    Once they post them, you can update the graphics and post the three lists in three separate files.

Tomb’s been banned again.
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Tomb’s been banned again.

Weird, he doesn't have a "banned" avatar, says he's banned only on his profile.
    Not again. :D
  • I SiR MartY I
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    For you UT addicts.

No idea.

You get a job in EA support? :joy:
  • exzoo
    31920 posts National Team Captain
    For you UT addicts.

No idea.

:D :D
  • LoboNobo
    For you UT addicts.

No idea.

Yeah, that was the joke ;)
  • I SiR MartY I
    I know these aren't final but 87 Icardi, 85 Skriniar and 86 Perisic :open_mouth:

5h3rhxkti1i11.jpg
  • I know these aren't final but 87 Icardi, 85 Skriniar and 86 Perisic :open_mouth:

5h3rhxkti1i11.jpg

I can see Serie A being a little pricier this year...
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    Any Juve ratings?
  • JohnDoe
    Any Juve ratings?

Screen-Shot-2018-08-23-at-11.00.15.png

These could mean next to nothing, though.
  • JohnDoe wrote: »
    Any Juve ratings?

Screen-Shot-2018-08-23-at-11.00.15.png

These could mean next to nothing, though.

I think they look fair enough. Bernardeschi needs more playing time and to get some special cards in 19...
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    edited August 2018
    Ronaldo and Messi rated the same? Clearly won't happen.
    Seems about right, thought Szczsczeszcszny would get a bigger upgrade, though.
    Pinsoglio got +3 for 30 minutes and one goal conceded. :D
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    Couple more ratings.
    7BslCFh.png
  • JohnDoe

What do you mean? Do you think Ronaldo will have a higher rating than Messi?
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class

Of course. Would be surprised if they didn't do that.
  • JohnDoe

Of course. Would be surprised if they didn't do that.

Yeah, I have to agree.
  • Joe
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2018
    I know these aren't final but 87 Icardi, 85 Skriniar and 86 Perisic :open_mouth:

5h3rhxkti1i11.jpg

Brozo only 80? K.
    Eh, Asa's rating a bit low aswell, but these are not final..right?
  • I SiR MartY I
    Joe wrote: »

5h3rhxkti1i11.jpg

Brozo only 80? K.

You're right, 80 is way too high for that useless fool
  • Joe
    4582 posts National Call-Up

5h3rhxkti1i11.jpg

Brozo only 80? K.

You're being too harsh on him for one game.
    He had a great WC and he did well last season at CDM.
  • Lights
    255 posts Sunday League Hero

I’ll say Bologna. @Alemas_2012

Napoli 1-1 Milan
    SPAL 1-0 Parma
    Inter 2-0 Torino

@TheMenezLover

Apologies for getting these in so late guys. I’m pretty sure I was the last person to submit my predictions every week last year... Lobo can confirm this haha. :p
  • Lights wrote: »

Napoli 1-1 Milan
    SPAL 1-0 Parma
    Inter 2-0 Torino

@TheMenezLover

Apologies for getting these in so late guys. I’m pretty sure I was the last person to submit my predictions every week last year... Lobo can confirm this haha. :p

And you won. Coincidence? :p
  • LoboNobo
    Lights wrote: »

Napoli 1-1 Milan
    SPAL 1-0 Parma
    Inter 2-0 Torino

@TheMenezLover

Oh yes I can... the amount of times I tagged you
  • I SiR MartY I

5h3rhxkti1i11.jpg

Brozo only 80? K.

You're being too harsh on him for one game.
    He had a great WC and he did well last season at CDM.

Inconsistent all season, decent at the World Cup, back to being inconsistent at club level.

I'm not being harsh enough on him. He's awful.
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    Two matches in, and Dybala's benched already.

Mandzukic and Bernardeschi evidently trying to emulate Benzema and Bale for Ronaldo.
    Hopefully it'll work out. Would have preferred Costa, though.
  • I really like Costa but am not sad to see Bernardeschi get a chance.

I think Allegri is responding to how Berna and Mandzu played when they came on last week and Ronaldo looked more comfortable too.

If he feels 433 is the best system against Lazio then I don't see how Dybala fits in to it as he doesn't do enough defensively. I really want Allegri to decide on something and start forcing other teams to adjust and not the other way round.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    I really like Costa but am not sad to see Bernardeschi get a chance.

I think Allegri is responding to how Berna and Mandzu played when they came on last week and Ronaldo looked more comfortable too.

If he feels 433 is the best system against Lazio then I don't see how Dybala fits in to it as he doesn't do enough defensively. I really want Allegri to decide on something and start forcing other teams to adjust and not the other way round.

Bernardeschi is more in form right now.

Dybala and Costa could come in as subs.

Forza Juve!
This discussion has been closed.