►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Ahmer50x
    16199 posts World Class
    A little more insight on Lukaku:

“Solskjaer’s glad Romelu Lukaku is out of Old Trafford.

The Belgium striker annoyed staff after pulling up five minutes before the end of training ahead of games on the pre-season tour citing a niggle. They thought he was doing it because he didn’t want to risk injury as he tried to force a transfer. Lukaku got his way, but whatever the view of him, he scored goals. Considered surly and unprofessional, he won’t be missed, though; Lukaku had few friends in the dressing room and his relationship with Pogba soured long ago.” -The Athletic

Better than Icardi but no saint
  • Related question, where tf is Higuain going to end up at? And when are we getting Icardi.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5423 posts Big Money Move
    Lukaku’s clearly not the professional that we thought he was, but he’s a saint compared to Icardi.

Icardi could punch my nan in the face and I'd not be angry at him.

Honestly, there have been far worse Inter players over the years that haven gotten away with murder, Inter decide now is the time to crack down and on our best player too. He has given some of his best years to the club, could have bailed during our meme years but stayed and gave his all, developed his game to be a more complete player, scored against Juve, Milan and many more, scored when we needed him most and because he defended his team mates when Spaghetti decided to tear them down after a win, he gets punished.

I know there is more to it with Wanda, the "injury" etc but this all started because of Spaghetti and Icardi being a captain and standing up for his team mates and now Inter are going to lose one of the best strikers in the world for next to nothing, possibly even a free if he runs his contract down.

And his replacement is a donkey with no technical ability, a weight problem, a history of choking infront of goal and who's only good form has come playing for teams punching above their weight (WBA/Everton)

And don't get me started on what they did to my boy Nainggolan.
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    edited August 10
    Marotta would never give him away to a rival for close to nothing, it'd make more sense to keep him in the stands for two years.

Lukaku was also the joint-second highest scorer in the last World Cup, Belgium's all-time top scorer by far too ;)
    Post edited by AlexSolm on
  • Alemas_2012
    14857 posts Has That Special Something
    De Ligt... yikes.
  • Pughy30
    25339 posts Player of the Year
    Demiral might be the best summer CB signing all along :D
  • Alemas_2012
    Style of play's definitely better.
    Trouble is, we concede far too easily and we seem quite wasteful. :/
  • I don't think Allegri ever lost to Atletico.
  • Alemas_2012
    I don't think Allegri ever lost to Atletico.

Yes he did, in the CL group stages in 2014.
  • I don't think Allegri ever lost to Atletico.

Right I forgot. Btw I think Sarri was somewhat cryptic that Dybala will be sold.
  • Alemas_2012
    I don't think Allegri ever lost to Atletico.

Right I forgot. Btw I think Sarri was somewhat cryptic that Dybala will be sold.

He also said that the current situation with the squad is embarrassing due to having simply too many players at this stage of the transfer market.
    Six players would currently miss out in the CL list.
    He certainly speaks his mind...
  • Alemas_2012
    The fullback situation has me quite concerned.
    Yesterday, we started with De Sciglio RB and Sandro LB.
    He then subbed out Sandro and had Cuadrado at RB and De Sciglio LB.
    When De Sciglio left the pitch, we had Cuadrado RB and Danilo LB.
    Which makes me think that we probably will indeed loan out Pellegrini... I mean, if Sarri now accepts right-footed LBs...
    Yikes.
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    One of the most reliable Inter sources reports Inter informed Icardi they have an agreement with Roma (€45m + Džeko + bonuses) and Juve hasn't made any offer for him yet.
  • Alemas_2012
    Perisic to Bayern seems nearly done.
  • Alemas_2012
    edited August 11
    Pellegrini being loaned back to Cagliari, will come back after a season.
    So we'll have only Alex Sandro as a left-footed LB.
    Someone give me strength, this is quickly turning into a nightmare transfer window.
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    Rai Sport says Inter already agreed a bosman deal with Darmian for next summer.
  • Ahmer50x
    16199 posts World Class
    AlexSolm wrote: »

Who the hell is Rai Sport? Reliable at all?

For a nominal fee you can have him now.
  • Alemas_2012
    edited August 11
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Rai (or, if you want to be pedantic, RAI) is Italy's national public TV broadcaster. :joy: Basically Italy's BBC.
    Rai Sport is their sport division.
    To be perfectly honest, they are not exactly "known" for rumours.
    I don't think they are as reliable as the BBC as public broadcasters go. :D
  • Ahmer50x
    16199 posts World Class

Rai (or, if you want to be pedantic, RAI) is Italy's national public TV broadcaster. :joy: Basically Italy's BBC.

I see.

Find it weird tbh that they'd go for a Bosman. United are desperate to shift him it seems (I think he's currently our 5th choice fullback) and he's got only the year left on his deal so I'd imagine any fee would be accepted.

Rumor is we're asking 5m but I think you could probably get him for half that.
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner

I see.

Find it weird tbh that they'd go for a Bosman. United are desperate to shift him it seems (I think he's currently our 5th choice fullback) and he's got only the year left on his deal so I'd imagine any fee would be accepted.

Rumor is we're asking 5m but I think you could probably get him for half that.

It probably makes financial sense to bring him next season.
  • Alemas_2012
    Some positive transfer news at last.
    Rugani's close to joining Roma on loan with an obligation to buy for 25 million.
  • Alemas_2012
    Less than three weeks until the new season, and still we don't have a new lounge.
    @LoboNobo, @theduckisstillperfect21, @Zambo9, @Scu11duggery, @VolpeDiFuoco_10, @Rick, @Aleks, @1690_Ulster_FC, @Big Matty T, @opasni_, @I SiR MartY I, @Joe, @AlexSolm... think that's it.
    Anyone want to be lounge owner?

Last call for those who would like to be lounge owner...
    Otherwise I'll just continue.
    Even if I don't get FIFA 20 I should still be able to go here since it's in the real football section.
  • I SiR MartY I
    I know the game is dead but pretty happy with how my team finished considering I dumped pretty much everything into SBCs not to long ago. The increased pack weight let me do SBCs and make profit on each until I ended up with this.

3b81c4666fef5bc2fc2bd89f1b6f4cf6.png

Obv Gomez goes into CAM, Savic CM, Allan DM
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    I know the game is dead but pretty happy with how my team finished considering I dumped pretty much everything into SBCs not to long ago. The increased pack weight let me do SBCs and make profit on each until I ended up with this.

Nice team, I finally managed to get PIM Ronaldo without spending a dime on FP this year, I think I finished the game.
  • I SiR MartY I

Nice team, I finally managed to get PIM Ronaldo without spending a dime on FP this year, I think I finished the game.

PIM Ronaldo is incredible, used him in a draft and he carried. I don't buy FP either, do it all trading, made maybe 15m coins through trading which I'm happy with, don't know if ill bother as much next FIFA if the gameplay is still awful.
  • Alemas_2012
    Alright, I give up.
    For lack of other candidates, guess I'll continue being lounge owner.
    Anyone want to set up a lounge prediction league like the one @LoboNobo and @TheMenezLover did?
  • LoboNobo
    6350 posts Big Money Move
    Alright, I give up.
    For lack of other candidates, guess I'll continue being lounge owner.
    Anyone want to set up a lounge prediction league like the one @LoboNobo and @TheMenezLover did?

I'm afraid this thread is too dead to do such thing.
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    @Alemas_2012 I don't mind running the predictions, time to defend my title B) Mind updating the OP?

Please use the following and don't forget to tag me, the deadline should be next Friday (August 23).

Top 6:

Relegation Zone:

Worst Disciplined Team:

Top Scorers:

Top Assists Providers:
  • Alemas_2012
    Alemas_2012 I don't mind running the predictions, time to defend my title B) Mind updating the OP?

Please use the following and don't forget to tag me, the deadline should be next Friday (August 23).

Top 6:

Relegation Zone:

Worst Disciplined Team:

Top Scorers:

Top Assists Providers:

Oh, I'll simply post a new lounge, no need to update the OP. :smile:
    Will you be posting the rules later on?
  • AlexSolm
    8138 posts League Winner
    I like the rules from last year, we can reuse them unless you wanna change something.