►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• This is a great move. I think we all know juve would not have sold Kean without getting him back in the future. If Kean decides to reject our advances then that's another matter but to think that we're not benefiting is dumb. I think that this also means we're going all out for Icardi in the next couple of weeks.
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    To add insult to injury, it seems Everton and Juve were initially negotiating for Mandzukic... before they switched to Kean.
    What a farce.
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    This is a great move. I think we all know juve would not have sold Kean without getting him back in the future. If Kean decides to reject our advances then that's another matter but to think that we're not benefiting is dumb. I think that this also means we're going all out for Icardi in the next couple of weeks.

You want to add even more insult to injury now? :joy:
  • This is a great move. I think we all know juve would not have sold Kean without getting him back in the future. If Kean decides to reject our advances then that's another matter but to think that we're not benefiting is dumb. I think that this also means we're going all out for Icardi in the next couple of weeks.

You really think we're going to be good with Higuain or Mandzu?
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    edited July 30
    This is a great move. I think we all know juve would not have sold Kean without getting him back in the future. If Kean decides to reject our advances then that's another matter but to think that we're not benefiting is dumb. I think that this also means we're going all out for Icardi in the next couple of weeks.

Seeing Higuain's performance in pre-season, he might still have something to give, at least his movement's still decent and he seems capable of doing one-twos.
    Mandzukic needs binning ASAP.
    I don't want Icardi purely because of the wife and his stinking attitude.
    Oh, and his not-willing-to-break-up relationship with Inter. I bet he'd go mysteriously injured before each Inter match.
    Lukaku's the least Sarri-like striker in existence.
    They are two players I rather wouldn't have.
    Why not try Dybala at striker instead? He played there to great effect for a couple of seasons.

Seeing Higuain's performance in pre-season, he might still have something to give, at least his movement's still decent and he seems capable of doing one-twos.
    Oh, and his not-willing-to-break-up relationship with Inter. I bet he'd go mysteriously injured before each Inter match.
    Why not try Dybala at striker instead? He played there to great effect for a couple of seasons.

Looks like we're about to trade Dybala for Lukaku. RIP. I don't get why we're not asking for Pogba instead. Putting aside all of the nonsense Icardi is a fantastic player. Inter has been a mess for years and I don't put all of the blame on him and his wife.
  • Ahmer50x
    19739 posts World Class

Looks like we're about to trade Dybala for Lukaku. RIP. I don't get why we're not asking for Pogba instead. Putting aside all of the nonsense Icardi is a fantastic player. Inter has been a mess for years and I don't put all of the blame on him and his wife.

tenor.gif?itemid=7144078
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    Cutrone to Wolves now official.
    Was there really any need to sell him?
  • Ahmer50x wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=7144078

Update from Di Marzio. Dybala is upset about the whole situation. Apparently he would rather stay at Juve for the foreseeable future.

@Alemas_2012 you're worried about Icardi when Dyba's brother has been trying to take him away from juve for the last year.
  • Pughy30
    26368 posts Player of the Year
    Question for Juve fans, how do you feel about the Dybala situation are you hoping he stays or you not really bothered as long as you get good money for him?
  • Ahmer50x
    19739 posts World Class
    edited July 30
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=7144078

Update from Di Marzio. Dybala is upset about the whole situation. Apparently he would rather stay at Juve for the foreseeable future.

@Alemas_2012 you're worried about Icardi when Dyba's brother has been trying to take him away from juve for the last year.

Link? I just seen this:

• Zambo9
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 30
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Question for Juve fans, how do you feel about the Dybala situation are you hoping he stays or you not really bothered as long as you get good money for him?

I can accept him go for big money but a swap with Lukaku is **** nonsense. He has been pretty average in the past 2 seasons but you know it's a player that can win you games from nowhere on his day, it's not easy to find a player like him again meanwhile Lukaku is your average target man that it's easier to replace imo.. I'd prefer Icardi over him sincerely

tenor.gif?itemid=7144078

Link? I just seen this:

Di Marzio site under market info for the night.
  • Ahmer50x
    19739 posts World Class

tenor.gif?itemid=7144078

Link? I just seen this:

Di Marzio site under market info for the night.

Thanks! Just read it.

Article makes it seem like he’d rather stay but is open to going if Juve make clear they don’t want him.
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    I have the feeling Dybala would do well under Sarri, quite well in fact.
    With the new coach, everyone starts from zero.
    Apart from Mandzukic and Matuidi of course.
    Already in the pre-season matches I noticed the players could finally control the ball when the pass was strong and fast, something they couldn't do last season and Dybala especially suffered from that problem. Maybe Sarri's drills could finally fix it.
    Problem is, he might never have the chance... :disappointed:
  • Ahmer50x
    19739 posts World Class
    edited July 30

Ball entirely in the players' court now.
  • Wyojasond
    12149 posts Has That Special Something
    Has there ever been a more FIFA like transfer than this business with Dybala and Lukaku.

Will be interesting if Dybala says yes, what type of player shows up. A pissed off motivated one or a depressed, there for a paycheck one 🤷‍♂️
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    edited July 30
    Whether or not Dybala leaves, I'm disappointed in Juve's management.
    Trying to sell off your #10 like this, not giving him a chance under the new coach, seeing him as just another opportunity to make some mo- not even money, it's a swap deal with a paltry sum of cash involved.
    Sarri mentioned him in his first press conference as a talented player capable of playing in any role with Ronaldo.
    Sad way of treating him.
    Doing all this behind his back as well... just not right.
  • Ahmer50x
    19739 posts World Class
    Whether or not Dybala leaves, I'm disappointed in Juve's management.
    Trying to sell off your #10 like this, not giving him a chance under the new coach, seeing him as just another opportunity to make some mo- not even money, it's a swap deal with a paltry sum of cash involved.
    Sarri mentioned him in his first press conference as a talented player capable of playing in any role with Ronaldo.
    Sad way of treating him.
    Doing all this behind his back as well... just not right.

Don't worry lads. Ole's gonna take good care of him :wink:
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    Think I found the reason why we're getting Lukaku.
    It's because Sarri needs a surrogate for Mertens and Hazard.
    Yes, he simply needs a Belgian in his front three.
    That's it.
  • Ahmer50x
    19739 posts World Class

Any of you know anything about this guy?

Seems like a hardcore Napoli fan that called the James move a done deal. Just give it until tomorrow night and I think we will all have a clear answer.
  • Retro_G
    30286 posts National Team Captain
    Think I found the reason why we're getting Lukaku.
    It's because Sarri needs a surrogate for Mertens and Hazard.
    Yes, he simply needs a Belgian in his front three.
    That's it.

:D
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class

Absolutely no idea who he is.

My guy I just realize United are not in the champion's league. I don't see this happening no offense.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    FUT related, how do you get the best out of Quag?

I packed an icon from a random SBC, decided to give FIFA a try and see how bad it was, bought Correa, Quag and a few other TOTS players but Quag just seems useless, Correa who has awful stats for a ST is outperforming him big time.
  • Retro_G
    30286 posts National Team Captain

My guy I just realize United are not in the champion's league. I don't see this happening no offense.

How many games would Dybala play in the champions league, if he isn't in Sarri's plans? One season out of the Champions league isn't that big a deal, he will get game time at United and a huge contract. Plus he hooks up with his good mate Pogba, can replicate his best Juve form at United.
  • Retro_G wrote: »

How many games would Dybala play in the champions league, if he isn't in Sarri's plans? One season out of the Champions league isn't that big a deal, he will get game time at United and a huge contract. Plus he hooks up with his good mate Pogba, can replicate his best Juve form at United.

It's not up to sarri. Sarri has said that he wants to keep Dybala. Even if he doesn't play as a striker he won't be benched over cuadrado or berna.
  • Alemas_2012
    15809 posts World Class
    There might be a silver lining in all of this.
    There are talks of sending Mandzukic to United as well.
  • Pughy30
    26368 posts Player of the Year
    Big fan of this deal always good to see the big name players go back to their old clubs
This discussion has been closed.