►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Tornado31619
    17719 posts World Class
    edited July 27
    MiIan wrote: »
    De Rossi is just an example for every footballer: not choosing for the money but for his dreams. I would do exactly the same, playing in La Bombanera with one of the greatest atmospheres possible instead of a doll Chinese or US stadium/competition.

I don’t see anything wrong with playing in America TBH.
    Post edited by Tornado31619 on
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    De Rossi is just an example for every footballer: not choosing for the money but for his dreams. I would do exactly the same, playing in La Bombanera with one of the greatest atmospheres possible instead of a doll Chinese or US stadium/competition.

I don’t see anything wrong with America TBH.

Wording, mate.
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    They messed up the face.
    That's not him.
  • AlexSolm
    8223 posts League Winner
    He'll be useless anyways
  • MiIan
    12456 posts Has That Special Something

I don’t see anything wrong with playing in America TBH.

Still no real atmosphere compared to Argentina ot Europe.
  • Napoli are such a joke. They went after Lozano, then ditched him to try for James. ADL talked bad about Lozano and all but announced James. Hassled Madrid for a **** steal price. Began to hype Pepe. Now they lost pepe and probably James. They are now going to try again tor Lozano.
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    Napoli are such a joke. They went after Lozano, then ditched him to try for James. ADL talked bad about Lozano and all but announced James. Hassled Madrid for a **** steal price. Began to hype Pepe. Now they lost pepe and probably James. They are now going to try again tor Lozano.

Sounds good for a movie of some sort.
  • Napoli are such a joke. They went after Lozano, then ditched him to try for James. ADL talked bad about Lozano and all but announced James. Hassled Madrid for a **** steal price. Began to hype Pepe. Now they lost pepe and probably James. They are now going to try again tor Lozano.

Comedy of the summer featuring Adam Sandler as ADL.
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    Napoli are such a joke. They went after Lozano, then ditched him to try for James. ADL talked bad about Lozano and all but announced James. Hassled Madrid for a **** steal price. Began to hype Pepe. Now they lost pepe and probably James. They are now going to try again tor Lozano.

Comedy of the summer featuring Adam Sandler as ADL.

Actually Napoli's last few years could be a good plot for a stupid comedy.
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    Why is Seth Everman talking to Ramsey??
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    Someone for the love of God tell Paratici that he's supposed to sell Higuain and Mandzukic, not Kean...
  • Neckabob
    13115 posts Has That Special Something
    Nainggolan to Galatasaray on loan?
  • Zambo9
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    Someone for the love of God tell Paratici that he's supposed to sell Higuain and Mandzukic, not Kean...

Am I the only one who don’t see that much potential on Kean? If they give us 40M he can go tomorrow
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Am I the only one who don’t see that much potential on Kean? If they give us 40M he can go tomorrow

Who would you rather have: Higuain and Mandzukic, or Kean?
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    Selling Kean for 40M with a buy-back clause is a great move imo. Especially with Sarri.
  • Zambo9
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Who would you rather have: Higuain and Mandzukic, or Kean?

For how much it hurts me to say that, Higuain
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    edited July 29
    There was a new rule in the draw of the fixtures, saying that there would be no "big matches" in the first round of fixtures.
    So of course Juventus-Napoli and the Roma derby are on the second matchweek. :joy:
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    Seems like Kean to off to Everton.
    If the swap deal with Dybala and Lukaku happens, we'd have Mandzukic, Higuain, and Lukaku as real strikers.
    That's just terrifying, how the hell will Sarriball work? Only one who seems slightly capable is Higuain, Mandzukic is lost, and Lukaku's even more of a donkey than Matuidi.
    What the hell are we playing at?
    Is it because we just can't sell the deadwood and therefore we must sacrifice the most valuable players we got?
    The transfer window started well enough, but it's risking total derailment.
  • Ahmer50x
    19754 posts World Class
    If the rumors are true and you give us Dybala for Lukaku+15m, I’m going to die laughing
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    If the rumors are true and you give us Dybala for Lukaku+15m, I’m going to die laughing

I just hope this is something simply to spite Inter. They've been haggling for ages to get a discount from you, and we just present ourselves with Dybala plus some cash and it seems things are going more smoothly.
    Then the deal might not happen anyway, but it's just something to prolong the negotiations so he doesn't join Inter until the end of pre-season.
    But I thought you wanted only cash for Lukaku?
    Would Dybala even fit your system?
  • Ahmer50x
    19754 posts World Class

I just hope this is something simply to spite Inter. They've been haggling for ages to get a discount from you, and we just present ourselves with Dybala plus some cash and it seems things are going more smoothly.
    Then the deal might not happen anyway, but it's just something to prolong the negotiations so he doesn't join Inter until the end of pre-season.
    But I thought you wanted only cash for Lukaku?
    Would Dybala even fit your system?

We wanted cash because Inter kept offering us players we don't want. Rumors are Ole does like Dybala though.

We've switched to 4-2-3-1 in preseason so I can see him fitting in behind the striker in the middle now whereas last season when we played 4-3-3 he wouldn't have fit.
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    edited July 30
    Fans are being extremely supportive of the possible moves.

As much as they were supportive of Allegri towards the end of last season.
    No hate at all.
    If you want, I can translate. :smile:
  • Tornado31619
    17719 posts World Class
    Please do :lol:
  • Alemas_2012
    15813 posts World Class
    ...I think I managed to solve the Lukaku-Dybala riddle.
    Allegri always liked Lukaku.
    Sarri gets fired mid-season.
    Allegri comes back.
    Finds Lukaku.
    Happy days.
    We're simply planning ahead.
    Way ahead. :mrgreen:
  • Pughy30
    26368 posts Player of the Year
    It's crazy to me Juve are selling Kean without a buy back clause
  • Wyojasond
    12153 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Sounding like they might add in a “buy first” option
  • Ahmer50x
    19754 posts World Class

Think Romano said its first refusal so they can match offers but Everton aren't forced to sell
  • Wyojasond
    12153 posts Has That Special Something

Think Romano said its first refusal so they can match offers but Everton aren't forced to sell

Yes thank you, that’s what I meant 😊
This discussion has been closed.