►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    14545 posts Has That Special Something
    MiIan wrote: »
    Finally the drama is over.

I'll wait until an announcement from Juve.
    Him landing at the airport, or something like they did with Ronaldo.
  • Alemas_2012
    Meanwhile, Higuain continues to refuse to move.
    Is he seriously willing to spend the entire season in the stands? For what?
    I know he's mentally and physically broken at this stage, but can't we somehow knock him back on track? Maybe with some therapist?
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    Scenes when PSG offer more and the cycle continues :lol:

Like when Roma fans were waiting for Malcom? :trollface:
    I think Maguire’s just a smokescreen for de Ligt :trollface:
  • Alemas_2012
    edited July 12

Very funny.
    Though even then, nothing's official.
    Patrik Schick did his medical with us, we found out he had some heart condition, and the whole move collapsed. :joy:
    Even photographed with the Juve training shirt and shown on social media. Became a bit infamous, that photo.
    Good thing we didn't miss on too much. :sweat_smile:
  • AlexSolm
    8102 posts League Winner

Very funny.
    Patrik Schick did his medical with us, we found out he had some heart condition, and the whole move collapsed. :joy:
    Even photographed with the Juve training shirt and shown on social media. Became a bit infamous, that photo.

Anyone remember Milan channel announcing David Suazo and he ended up signing for Inter?
  • AlexSolm
    8102 posts League Winner
    This video gives a good explanation of the new taxation system on footballers which starts in 2020
  • Alemas_2012
    AlexSolm wrote: »

Very funny.

Anyone remember Milan channel announcing David Suazo and he ended up signing for Inter?

I remember Biabany posing with a Milan scarf, later failing his medical, and then ending up at Inter. :D
  • MiIan
    12283 posts Has That Special Something
    When is the Serie A program going to be released? Maybe want to do a football trip to Bologna or Milan.
  • Alemas_2012
    Someone should go back and check pre-season training during the Allegri era.
    Today was the first day with only one training session, and tomorrow, on a Sunday, they'll go back to two.
    Did the players ever do regular double-session training in pre-season before?
  • Alemas_2012
    edited July 13
    Bologna coach Mihajlovic has been diagnosed with leukemia, but will continue training the squad.
    Seems confident of beating it, and you need confidence with that sort of illness.
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    Damn :worried:
  • Looks like we have a deal for Icardi. That's insane to think about. We also need to get rid of Higuain.
  • Alemas_2012
    edited July 13
    Looks like we have a deal for Icardi. That's insane to think about. We also need to get rid of Higuain.

How about a swap deal with Higuain, @AlexSolm?
  • Alemas_2012
    edited July 13
    I was only joking for God's sake, no need to bring out the clown memes. :joy:
  • AlexSolm
    8102 posts League Winner
    I know lol
  • Alemas_2012
    Looks like we're offloading Perin to Benfica on a loan with obligation to buy for 15 million.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    Apparently Icardi never agreeded to leave Lugano and return to Milan. Could be tabloid rubbish but apparently Inter just sent him home to train alone without his input.

I wish this drama would end.
  • Alemas_2012
    Apparently Icardi never agreeded to leave Lugano and return to Milan. Could be tabloid rubbish but apparently Inter just sent him home to train alone without his input.

Could be most likely more rubbish, but he's threatening Inter with simply staying there for two more years and getting his salary without doing anything.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5287 posts Big Money Move

Could be most likely more rubbish, but he's threatening Inter with simply staying there for two more years and getting his salary without doing anything.

I don't blame him. He's not completely innocent in this whole thing but the way Inter have handled it is stupid and they deserve this. Conte coming in should have been a chance at a clean slate, even if it was over the summer and pre-season to see how he and Nainggolan acted under Conte. Instead, Inter threw both under the bus the second Spalletti left.

So now, he's going to sit out a year, put Inter in a position to sell him at a cut price next year or lose him on a free and I don't blame him. He's given everything to this team and while he has had issues with the club, its fans and the higher-ups at times, on the field he's given his all every single game and stuck with Inter during their worst years, so as far as I'm concerned, he can sit and collect his pay, I don't blame him. Not when garbage like Perisic can walk straight back into the team as if nothing has happened.
  • Alemas_2012

I don't blame him. He's not completely innocent in this whole thing but the way Inter have handled it is stupid and they deserve this. Conte coming in should have been a chance at a clean slate, even if it was over the summer and pre-season to see how he and Nainggolan acted under Conte. Instead, Inter threw both under the bus the second Spalletti left.

So now, he's going to sit out a year, put Inter in a position to sell him at a cut price next year or lose him on a free and I don't blame him. He's given everything to this team and while he has had issues with the club, its fans and the higher-ups at times, on the field he's given his all every single game and stuck with Inter during their worst years, so as far as I'm concerned, he can sit and collect his pay, I don't blame him. Not when garbage like Perisic can walk straight back into the team as if nothing has happened.

It has to be said the whole trouble with Icardi started when Spalletti was in charge... as well as Marotta. Nainggolan got thrown out when Conte was appointed, but Icardi's woes started well before then.
    Now even Handanovic has taken the club's side in their treatment of the two.
  • AlexSolm
    8102 posts League Winner
    edited July 14
    Icardi lost the captaincy for a reason, then he refused a match callup and faked an injury to avoid training for 40 days. He came back in an embarrassing physical condition.

If I'm Conte coming into this fresh I also wouldn't want him in the team, I can't imagine another professional manager who would give him a second chance.
    Post edited by AlexSolm on
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    What a waste of talent.
  • Zambo9
    4980 posts Big Money Move
    I hope Juve won’t bring us this idiot, I’d rather keep Higuain instead
  • Alemas_2012
    Get the flight trackers out.
    De Ligt is expected to arrive in Turin today, either in the late afternoon or in the evening.
  • Alemas_2012
    edited July 15
    Roma are so desperate to get Higuain that they're willing to give him the captain's armband.
    Yeah right, as if Florenzi doesn't exist.
  • MiIan
    12283 posts Has That Special Something
    Get the flight trackers out.
    De Ligt is expected to arrive in Turin today, either in the late afternoon or in the evening.

Hype
  • Alemas_2012
    We'll have to wait another day, won't we?
  • Alemas_2012
    edited July 15
    I guess the flight trackers can be put back.
    All we got today was Overmars saying they were still waiting on some bank guarantees.
    He also said "They're Italians". Salty, much?
    EDIT: Ah, so he should arrive tomorrow night, with the medical on Wednesday.
    Please tell me they got it right this time. :D
    Also hope he'll join the squad for the pre-season tour...
  • Alemas_2012
    Ha, he's worth exactly 75 million according to transfermarkt.
    We're paying exactly the right price for him. :mrgreen:
    Just hoped they'd be a bit faster so that he could get himself more acquainted before going to the pre-season tour... now he's risking not being called up at all. :D