83 rated vs 91 rated.

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Im winning every game almost with my 83 rated team and losing with my 91. I honestly feel like these tots and fof players are no different to the cheap beasts. Ive spent hundreds on the game but my best team costs under 40k. Anyone else in same boat?

Comments

• Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    No
  • selb
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    Gunnercp wrote: »
    No

• kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    No

• Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Players mean very little really, unless it’s one of the game changers: gullit, vieira etc.

Played my entire defence for that of normal rare gold players and won/lost the same amount of games than with my tots/icon defence.

It’s purely the player in control
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    No

• Diggofesh
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Momus wrote: »

Hahahaha are you serious? You call that control? Sorry, but most of the time it‘s the game that‘s in control xD

• kraid
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    No

• Colt_seevers
    1122 posts Professional
    No
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggofesh wrote: »
    Momus wrote: »

Hahahaha are you serious? You call that control? Sorry, but most of the time it‘s the game that‘s in control xD

I meant if you were to play two lots of weekend league, for example, one with a decent but simple gold team, and one with a full tots/icon team, the difference in results would be negligible.

A shiny blue card with +5 pace isn’t going to turn someone into a good player
  • AJHaeford1989
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep my 90 rated team was losing quite a few games and as soon as I started replacing my subs for bronze players to make it 84 rated, I started winning and my players started playing alot better, its stupid I have to do that.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    The gameplay is inconsistent and can turn into ****, doesn’t matter what rating your team rating is
  • GeorgeGervin
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    No

• Ishibum
    12493 posts Has That Special Something
    Im winning every game almost with my 83 rated team and losing with my 91. I honestly feel like these tots and fof players are no different to the cheap beasts. Ive spent hundreds on the game but my best team costs under 40k. Anyone else in same boat?

To try and keep on topic, have you compared the work rates of the players you're using between the teams? Could well be that you're more used to the way the cheap team is set up.
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep my 90 rated team was losing quite a few games and as soon as I started replacing my subs for bronze players to make it 84 rated, I started winning and my players started playing alot better, its stupid I have to do that.

• RayS
    25749 posts Player of the Year
    No

• Jimmyb83
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    When I started with my 80 rated team I was getting between 20-25 wins on champs. Now with my 91 rated team I’m getting between 20-25 win.
    I would say it’s more the player than the cards.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    Ummm... No.
  • BobLey
    12 posts Ball Boy
    ea is trolling you and you're giving them hundreds of extra dollars