Build me a 1.2m coins squad !!

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 2018
It's almost the end of fifa and I'm looking to try as many teams as I possibly can till the end of the game. If I sell my current team I will get to around 1.2m coins (playing on PC). I would really appreciate if you guys could try building me a squad for that price.

Untradeables : tots fernandinho, tots kdb, tots de ligt, tots allan, prime zanetti, futties alessandrini / lozano / rashford / lukaku / manolas

Comments

• Tornado31619
    21110 posts Club Captain
    Which versions of the last four players do you have? So that I know whether or not to include them.
  • GoalGiant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which versions of the last four players do you have? So that I know whether or not to include them.

He me at futties lozano-rashford- LB Lukaku and Manolas. So all futties :lol:
  • Tornado31619
    21110 posts Club Captain
    Cheers :lol:
  • Carlitouus
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Want a banging card to have fun with? Like l bought 95 Messi, Ronaldinho to try out then Maradona and then a team around it. With tots still cheap you can get a full tots squad around a banger card like Messi or something
  • GoalGiant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Change the versions to fit the price, use the rest as subs or do an icon maybe?

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/5925670
  • Tornado31619
    21110 posts Club Captain
    Belgium:

TOTS Mertens-TOTS R. Lukaku
    J. Lukaku-TOTS Naing-92 Hazard-KDB-IF Meunier
    TOTS Vert-Scream Kompany-Toby
    Courtois
  • Carlitouus
    edited August 2018
    21o58yf.png

1.6M but you can easily downgrade Lukaku and possibly Azpiculeta there’s tots otamendi and get down to 1.2 Million. I got stones instead of godin and left Vrsaljko at chem 5 but l can careless his stats are too fuego bruhhhhh
    Post edited by Carlitouus on
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Carlitouus wrote: »
    21o58yf.png

1.6M but you can easily downgrade Lukaku and possibly Azpiculeta there’s tots otamendi and get down to 1.2 Million. I got stones instead of godin and left Vrsaljko at chem 5 but l can careless his stats are too fuego bruhhhhh

Solid team, but unfortunately I didn't get vrsaljko when he was out.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Belgium:

Courtois

Looks nice but I couldn't get along with tots mertens at all for some reason. I'll be looking for some more suggestions thanks a lot for the input though! I'll take all of them into consideration!
  • forearms
    5132 posts Big Money Move
    21o58yf.png

Nice suit jacket!
  • Carlitouus
    theraduku wrote: »
    Belgium:

Courtois

Looks nice but I couldn't get along with tots mertens at all for some reason. I'll be looking for some more suggestions thanks a lot for the input though! I'll take all of them into consideration!

Then if you can replace Azpiculeta with otamendi and lukaku for his tots version you can afford fof Moses who is tremendously good when l play against him which I’ll probably end up trying to save up
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    theraduku wrote: »
    Belgium:

Courtois

Then if you can replace Azpiculeta with otamendi and lukaku for his tots version you can afford fof Moses who is tremendously good when l play against him which I’ll probably end up trying to save up

I don't have potm aguero, but I guess a futties rashford could work too.

Any other squads? Come on guys !!