Is it worth putting these many players to gullit sbc

Keeleri_Achu007
356 posts Sunday League Hero
Prime crespo, prime zenetti, 86 gullit, tots dybala tots reus ,eoe pirlo, fof tevez. Except zenetti and gullit all are subs. Have 300k also. Not sure if I can finish it. But is it worth a try?

Comments

• Smiley_Utd
    1272 posts Professional
    I personally wouldn't put Dybala or Reus in but if their untradeable an you don't use them then its your call....
  • Scutch
    10495 posts Has That Special Something
    You may struggle a little more now that TOTS players are out of packs. It was relatively cheap to complete the Icon SBC's with those cards. Seems prices are now going back up on them all.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Scutch wrote: »
    You may struggle a little more now that TOTS players are out of packs. It was relatively cheap to complete the Icon SBC's with those cards. Seems prices are now going back up on them all.

I can finish 89, 88,87 by spending 80 k and keeping dybala, reus and 3 more tots cards. Have baby gullit for gullit Icon. Or else will have to do rijkaard prime to replace 86 gullit. Will not have much havoc in doing that I guess.
  • Scutch
    10495 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »

I can finish 89, 88,87 by spending 80 k and keeping dybala, reus and 3 more tots cards. Have baby gullit for gullit Icon. Or else will have to do rijkaard prime to replace 86 gullit. Will not have much havoc in doing that I guess.

Cheapest icon SBC's to do if you don't mind the hassle (and know you'll get pack rewards) is Litmanen, Zanetti and Crespo. I did Zanetti from scratch for little over 100k a month ago. Takes longer than just buying an Icon on bids (where you can often grab a bargain) but you do get packs to help.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Looking for a CDM to play along with bakayoko
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Is viera cheaper than gullit?
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Reus and Dybala in an icon? You must be crazy they’re two of the best attackers in the game
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Reus and Dybala in an icon? You must be crazy they’re two of the best attackers in the game

This. It's just not a smart move.

Also, OP, the right time to do icon SBCs was when all of the FOF and TOTS were in packs. I had to do 3 icon SBCs+the Gullit SBC from scratch, and the total cost was about 410k, when taking into account the players I packed.
  • Joe
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, if your team is stacked enough and you feel that you won't ever use any of them as starters.

That said, I'd do anything to keep Dybala since he's a game changer, even off the bench.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Joe wrote: »
    Yes, if your team is stacked enough and you feel that you won't ever use any of them as starters.

That said, I'd do anything to keep Dybala since he's a game changer, even off the bench.

Noted. Skipping it for now. Is rijkaard good enough even now?
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Or buy toure