Gotta love it...

XIMrNiceGuyIX
655 posts Sunday League Hero
So im sure a few of you saw some1 post here a while ago about an apparent FP glitch going on atm(XB1 only)(thread got locked).... I was very skeptical but with just a bit of research I found its totally true and people have been apparently using it for weeks/months to get free fifa points...

Most broken game ive ever played, I regret ever spending any money on it... Just another thing to add to the long list of reasons why I wont be buying fifa 16...

Comments

• NotTheMessiah
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    1200 at a time by any chance
  • XIMrNiceGuyIX
    1200 at a time by any chance

from what I saw, 2200
  • NotTheMessiah
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah sounds right, waste of time if you ask me, too much hassle and wastes the game
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31894 posts National Team Captain
    Yeah sounds right, waste of time if you ask me, too much hassle and wastes the game

yeah i just got shown this.. didn't believe it myself.. .but that's my thoughts exactly... wayyy too much time and hassle... and regardless you would see more legends/ TOTS cards pop up more if it was truly an issue.. REGARDLESS the market is A LOT better than it was 3 months ago.. PELE would still be 15m without ranges. no ones sitting there discarding legends.
  • XIMrNiceGuyIX

yeah i just got shown this.. didn't believe it myself.. .but that's my thoughts exactly... wayyy too much time and hassle... and regardless you would see more legends/ TOTS cards pop up more if it was truly an issue.. REGARDLESS the market is A LOT better than it was 3 months ago.. PELE would still be 15m without ranges. no ones sitting there discarding legends.

It doesn't look that bad considering they are getting $20 worth of FP for free everytime...

If you looked at the market recently you would know that it isn't all that much better anymore, extinct is extinct, the fact that everything is cheap and extinct now as opposed to expensive and extinct doesn't make me feel much better. Hop off EA **** bro

• Baker
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well the last time this happened, mass bans came in with people getting their xbox live accounts perm banned.

Hope this happens again.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    I would say EA should have the license taken away from them for bringing the FIFA brand into disrepute, but I think that ship sailed long ago with the mass corruption recently uncovered :D :D :D
  • CornishLad
    23818 posts Club Captain
    you need the ultimate edition and a new account everytime though, right?
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    This has been around since the game was released, why is there suddenly 10 posts about it? @Stevo_CT
  • Haakon
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    Baker wrote: »
    Well the last time this happened, mass bans came in with people getting their xbox live accounts perm banned.

Hope this happens again.

That would actually be ridiculous. By that logic, EA should be banned.
  • Stevo_CT
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    Guys, pls stop making posts on this topic.
    Thx.
This discussion has been closed.